SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Easiest way to keep up with Wells is to see if he disappears from his radio shows for an extended period of time, again.  Maybe someone from the Nashville area or whose been listening online can keep us updated.

In the past while filming BIP, they have not been allowed to post on SM of any kind, that I can remember but someone CMIIW.  But I think Chad is a different story since he seems to do whatever he wants, villains gotta vill and all that.  Maybe after he's let go this week they'll confiscate his phone and keep him quiet for a while.  One can hope anyway! laugh out loud JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Oh also Derek Peth was at Miss USA last night so he wasn't there yet either. Saw an IG pic of him there with Nick B

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:30 pm

Are Izzy or Lauren Barr going on BIP? I don't know much about them because they left Ben's season early on, but I thought one of them could be a match for Wells, Derek or James T if they go on BIP. Otherwise, I can't think of a match for the 3 from the girls that are confirmed so far.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I posted yesterday, I'm sure someone will fall for him, if he's there, which will keep him there longer, which is the plan.

I am sure you are right.  He is big drama which MF loves. I was hoping he would be like Chris B and no one would want him. Maybe they will bring back Elise to fall for Chad.

stuck I hear ya, but poor Elyse! giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:51 pm

Nick V is going on BIP. I don''t no whether to laugh or cry.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Nick V is going on BIP. I don''t no whether to laugh or cry..
I'm smiling  yes and looking forward to another season of Nck in a different environment than the Bachelorette. No group dates, no competing for one woman, no sitting around waiting to spend time with the lead, paid vacation, Jorge the bartender, meet new friends, the potential to find a girlfriend he can be in a committed relationship with. Nick's going to have a great time plus he'll be able to extend his reality tv fame a little longer JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Oh good lord. I hope RS is lying.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:37 pm

I mean, did anyone doubt? Oh yes. I forgot he's a big time model now so I see why it might be surprising laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:42 pm

I just don't see who on earth he would "date" there. I thought JoJo was the only one on Ben's season he was interested in, and I doubt there will be many women from other seasons aside from the old regulars.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:43 pm

mindless wrote:I just don't see who on earth he would "date" there. I thought JoJo was the only one on Ben's season he was interested in, and I doubt there will be many women from other seasons aside from the old regulars.

He always seems to be interested in "only one" rotfl

JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:45 pm

He's interested in ONLY ONE imo too: the ONE in the mirror.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Who is truly surprised? If you've seen his IG lately, you'd know he was preparing for something. That something is clearly shirtless TV time laugh out loud.

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18