SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 Empty Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 11:50 pm

Thread 1 here

Continue here.

IMO this is the way I see Ben and Lauren clearly living their lives. IMO there is a high level of trust between them, they are secure in their relationship and their exposure to media. If they weren't we'd be seeing a lot of backlash negative posting and a lot more rumours in the rag mags. IOW, they don't care, they care about themselves family and friends which is all that matters.

FMG2015 wrote:In regards to Ben and Lauren dealing with negative comments about who Ben chose to be with , Ben was on a radio station in Denver this morning talking about his experience on The Bachelor. He was asked how hard it was for Lauren to watch the show. He commented again how it was brutal & a hard couple of months. This time he mentioned that "there's no jealousy in our lives ever again after that." That was a true test of their trust and commitment. They've had 2 months to be together openly, get to know eachother more, and spend time with respective family and friends. It appears that they both affirm eachothers' love on a regular basis and make an effort to communicate. IMO, they've gotten past the toughest hurdle because of this. I feel like they're not losing sleep over fans' comments. JMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by albean99 Sat May 28, 2016 12:11 am

ITA, GA. They seem to be doing fine. I think Lauren's doing just fine considering she uprooted her life and moved to Denver. She's doing a lot better than I did the 8 months I lived here.  It takes a while to build a life in a new place even when the one you love is there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by hdman Sat May 28, 2016 10:04 am

How long has she worked for the airline?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat May 28, 2016 11:18 am

I think I recall her saying she worked for Alaska for 3 years
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 28, 2016 12:35 pm

^^^I don't follow them too much but maybe some of their fans can answer. Is she working, and what does Ben do? Will they be staying in Denver? They are very cute and seem to be well on their way to making a home for themselves, just was not sure where that was. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun May 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Bring this one here .

‘Bachelor’ star Ben Higgins weighing House District 4 run http://www.coloradostatesman.com/bachelor-star-ben-higgins-weighing-house-district-4-run/ via @ColoStatesman

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 29, 2016 12:16 pm

Thank you for bringing that over.
I meant to and got waylaid. And then I forgot! cantstopl
Happy discussion guys!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 29, 2016 1:12 pm

Why state house? There is city council or county commission. Just seems going state wide first might be a little big and time consuming.

I knew this was the long term plan, but I thought he would wait until after a wedding or until Lauren had time to settle and get comfortable in her own Denver life.

This makes me wonder if skipping DWTS was for Lauren or his political ambitions. Not that they are the same but a high school classmate is an elected judge. She has no SM presence. I think he still could but it will have to be wiped clean. No more clubbing and Lauren's wardrobe will probably have to become much more tame. It seems a little selfish for him to do this right now when Lauren has given up as much as she has already.

I wish them luck either way. Politics is an ugly and mean business, even at the local and state level.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun May 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Politics is dirty and Ben has never seemed like he would be the type to play that game. I think sticking to the charities that he loves, maybe even running one, is more in tune with his personality.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 29, 2016 1:23 pm

If he does have political aspirations I think starting at the city or county level would be wise. I have a good family friend who in is the House of Representatives for my home state and it's nothing to mess with. And I don't know that I can really see Lauren as a politician's wife. Just doesn't compute for me.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 29, 2016 2:16 pm

My father was involved in city politics professionally almost his entire adult life. (council man, mayor and city manager).
It does not have to be dirty, ugly or mean. Unfortunately, it can be.
As far as the rest---it depends on the person running. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 29, 2016 2:30 pm

What level of politics would that be? IMO from my personal experience it's easier to help and get stuff done by volunteering and through different organisations than through politics. I wonder if this is a recent decision of his or if he's been thinking about it for a while.
Personally I could never be a politicians wife at any level, too many judgy people and pointy fingers. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom