SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:20 pm

IMO that picture is her caught up in a moment of being silly. She looks like she's 'dancing' while sitting down.

I think the trolls realised how they get to Lauren, so they're upping their 'you're so skinny, you look sick, are you anorexic' comments.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Thank you! Now the discussion makes sense laugh out loud. Her second comment to Ben is spot on but she probably could've told him and not written it. I thought it was a strange pose and caption, basically invited the weight comments. hmmm

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Wow, first time I've seen her respond in all caps. clapping! These those who are not fans are annoying though.

This same thing happened to Kaitlyn so what else is new? It's envy that these girls could look like this. What I would give to lose 30 lbs. sigh!!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:Thank you! Now the discussion makes sense laugh out loud. Her second comment to Ben is spot on but she probably could've told him and not written it. I thought it was a strange pose and caption, basically invited the weight comments. hmmm
I think she mostly wanted people to read the comments, which is why she left them. She usually doesn't post a lot of comments on instagram, so there was a reason she did this.
Imo.

Last edited by Al on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:32 pm

I wish she didn't respond in the manner that she did. She gave the trolls exactly what they wanted and now they know for sure that the weight comments get under her skin. It'd be better for her to just let it go. She's an attractive woman with a great body. I just can't imagine myself caring what a bunch of trolls think if I looked like her.

Also I rolled my eyes when JJ got in on the discussion. He's quite a nasty piece of work himself so to see him lecturing the trolls hating on Lauren was laughable to me.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:33 pm

Did Lauren work out a lot after doing the bachelor show ? I do think she looks so tone and her snapchat of her abs yesterday really showed up. That probably added on what others saying about her weight looks different now and the skinny and unhealthy comment keep coming on her photos.Her arms really noticeable on her weight changes. Sorry if I am asking this . I am not trying to say she is unhealthy. Rather she looks lighter at this point. Jmo.

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Eb97c9
fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 9zt107fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Xgicucfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Oaw2uvfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 2pqw5k8fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 30szzaufitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:I wish she didn't respond in the manner that she did. She gave the trolls exactly what they wanted and now they know for sure that the weight comments get under her skin. It'd be better for her to just let it go. She's an attractive woman with a great body. I just can't imagine myself caring what a bunch of trolls think if I looked like her.

Also I rolled my eyes when JJ got in on the discussion. He's quite a nasty piece of work himself so to see him lecturing the trolls hating on Lauren was laughable to me.

All JMO.
Hahaha speaking of JJ . This man is all over his social media , grilling people laugh out loud . I agreed what you said.

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Eb97c9
fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 9zt107fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Xgicucfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Oaw2uvfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 2pqw5k8fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 30szzaufitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:38 pm

Actually if there were ever troll comments that would bug me, body size type ones would.

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rrongrrong Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:49 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Did Lauren work out a lot after doing the bachelor show ? I do think she looks so tone and her snapchat of her abs yesterday really showed up. That probably added on what others saying about her weight looks different now and the skinny and unhealthy comment keep coming on her photos.Her arms really noticeable on her weight changes. Sorry if I am asking this . I am not trying to say she is unhealthy. Rather she looks lighter at this point. Jmo.

she replied on twitter:
"I try to do something active every day but hit the gym once a week full force. Also eat clean 75 % of the time! Don't deprive! (burger icon)"
https://twitter.com/LaurenBushnell3/with_replies

IMO she now looks the same before the show as per hers & her friends IG, like naturally skinny to begin with, and I think that's why it hits her the most because it's really tough for a skinny person to be called as being skinny for trying hard. In other note, is there any In-and-Out in Denver? Because if she'd been deprived on their burger since moved from LA, well that also help ;p

rrongrrong

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:52 pm

I actually loved her for that.OMG people are annoying...finally

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:55 pm

I don't mind when Kait does it and don't mind Lauren either. W(hy)tf does anyone think it's appropriate to make a comment on anything related to that? Just because the girl was on a reality show doesn't make her open season for useless comments. If you wouldn't say it to your friend in person, don't say it to a stranger online is probably a good rule of thumb.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:00 pm

rrongrrong wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Did Lauren work out a lot after doing the bachelor show ? I do think she looks so tone and her snapchat of her abs yesterday really showed up. That probably added on what others saying about her weight looks different now and the skinny and unhealthy comment keep coming on her photos.Her arms really noticeable on her weight changes. Sorry if I am asking this . I am not trying to say she is unhealthy. Rather she looks lighter at this point. Jmo.

she replied on twitter:
"I try to do something active every day but hit the gym once a week full force. Also eat clean 75 % of the time! Don't deprive! (burger icon)"
https://twitter.com/LaurenBushnell3/with_replies

IMO she now looks the same before the show as per hers & her friends IG, like naturally skinny to begin with, and I think that's why it hits her the most because it's really tough for a skinny person to be called as being skinny for trying hard. In other note, is there any In-and-Out in Denver? Because if she'd been deprived on their burger since moved from LA, well that also help ;p
Oh I see. Thanks. 

I think she should just do her thing that makes her happy.If her body like that, she feels healthy and happy keep continue and maintaining it . After all she cannot control what public opinions about her. She should remember she is the only person knows herself and other people has no business about her weight . I know it hurts when general public judged your weights.But she should stop responding them and ignore them . She needs to remember she is now in public eye and wether she likes it or not she will be judged . At the end of the day these general opinions doesn't matter. If I were her I will focus what makes me happy and enjoy my new found life . She has social media accounts, so once you have them and posting you are opening for opinions in public . So she should ignore all of this . Jmo.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom