SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:43 am

That's my thing is I don't want cameras around them all the time. They need their alone time at night.

I would be happy with filming their wedding planning, Ben's work promoting Hope & Humanity, the possible political work, and occasionally fun nights out with their friends.

They have a strong foundation for communication and awareness of the transition to living together, so I hope this transcends into life while filming.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:52 am

I'm excited about the show! I'm sure there wee lots of prayers, advice from family, and negotiations with the network on just how much and what will be filmed. I'm sure Ben and Lauren have guidelines on what they will allow.

My favorite Bach couple getting a show?!?!?! I'm too excited about this!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:52 am

Julie81 wrote:I'm excited about the show! I'm sure there wee lots of prayers, advice from family, and negotiations with the network on just how much and what will be filmed. I'm sure Ben and Lauren have guidelines on what they will allow.

My favorite Bach couple getting a show?!?!?! I'm too excited about this!!

thumbsup

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:58 am

Of course guys...i think we can all agree on the fact that they both are smart people and know what they are doing....Its funny cause when we think of reality tv we think of the bachelor and kardashians which are filmed for a long period of time and the cameras are hardly gone...but there are shows that ive watched like hockey wives and, tessa and scott that honestly are of a totally diff scope.

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:09 am

I am happy for them. I am also grateful for the chance to watch them some more and hopefully even see their wedding filmed. I wonder if they have already started filming? That said -- I hope the producers keep it as positive as possible rather than trying to make too much of a trainwreck out of it. Also, does anyone know what channel this is and if I can't get it in my cable package if there is a way to watch it online? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:15 am

I'm surprised, but happy to see them on screen more.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:28 am

I was hesitant for about 2 minutes for a few reasons I won't get into here.

But yay!!! More BenLo on our screens!!! The real life version, without other women drama! And wedding planning!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:30 am

I'm excited for videos of these two longer than the 10 second snapchat vids!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:35 am

sosleepy wrote:I was hesitant for about 2 minutes for a few reasons I won't get into here.

But yay!!! More BenLo on our screens!!! The real life version, without other women drama! And wedding planning!

I think there will be a lot of wedding planning, IMO. Leading to their televised wedding.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:37 am

Yay! Just found out that Freeform is the new name for ABC Family and I get that channel!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:41 am

http://m.eonline.com/news/774770/ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-get-bachelor-spinoff-reality-series-on-freeform

Benjamin Higgins
Benjamin Higgins – Verified account ‏@benhiggi

We’re so excited for everyone to see our new series #BenandLauren: Happily Ever After (@BenandLaurenTV) on @FreeformTV this October!
6:34 AM - 22 Jun 2016 from Chicago, IL

Eta
https://www.instagram.com/p/BG9RJMjS9-o/

Last edited by AmoreBella on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:44 am

AHH. These crazy kids. heartbeat I wish them the absolute best in their new adventure. I'll be watching that's for sure. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom