SELECT CONTENT

Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:38 am

bblake wrote:Sarah Herron's going back on? https://instagram.com/p/BGLiLulkarN/

_ashley__christine_1 of us is leaving tomorrow for a reality show to find love 2 of us are returning to work in the morning #sarahdise #3rdtimesthecharm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:58 am

Nice find @bblake! Judging by the comments, Sarah is leaving today. Therefore this must be the day the first group leave.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:45 pm

Moved from

BIP Potential contestants

Duke702 wrote:Nooo. Sarah? why why why. She was on the first season from the beginning right? I do not want to see her again. And I am sorry, I don't see her meeting anyone, why does she think this is a good idea. So dumb. and we've already seen her enough. I almost feel bad for the new guys (like Chase) that these girls call "dibs" on. LOL. Sorry girl but you can't call dibs, he's not a piece of pizza, he gets to decide for himself too. So boring seeing these people over and over again. JMO.

stuckinsc wrote:Yeah I am getting less excited with every confirmed cast member. Sarah was plain annoying on BiP 1, I can't imagine her suddenly being awesome on BiP 3.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:40 pm

I don't mind Sarah but this show is the worst for her and don't know why she's going to torment herself again.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:44 pm

I didn't mind her until she started to whine and use her disability as an excuse as to why she can't date. Say what you will about Robert, I think he really liked her. She cast him aside as if he wasn't good enough. No class. Not looking forward to seeing her again.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:53 pm

Honestly I've never been a fan of her. She's always been so blah and ordinary to me and I find her voice annoying. Plus she looked pathetic the last time making it known to everyone Robert didn't want to sleep with her. How embarrassing since he supposedly hooks up with anyone. cheeky She's good for snarking on though! :uptonogood

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Ugh...this will be uncomfortable again. I don't know why she does this to herself. She does this woe is me sob story and if she'll move on and find a normal guy, maybe she'll find love.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:31 pm

There was a point, IIRC, when she did have a steady boyfriend.

As I said with Becca, and will say for anyone in this franchise, twice is more than enough for anyone. I do believe in recycling but only for paper, cans, and plastic. cantstopl

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:54 pm

I find Sarah annoying also. Maybe it is because of her whining poor me persona. This show has not been her friend.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:22 pm

When was she with Robert?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:26 pm

hdman wrote:When was she with Robert?

Wetpaint

Just last week, we were telling you about Sarah Herron’s regrets over “jumping to conclusions” with her Bachelor in Paradise beau Robert Graham. The blonde beauty was feeling wary about her decision to dump Rob during the finale episode as she wondered if she overreacted to his lack of intimacy in the Fantasy Suite. But now we’re finding out that the two actually met up for another date when they got back to their mutual hometown of L.A.!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:01 am

I find it horrible if anyone, man or a woman, whines or makes it an issue if someone isn't ready to/doesn't want to sleep with them. The 'sex shaming' is just so not cool, like slutshaming. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
casjacknick
pavalygurl
stuckinsc
hae1001
Duke702