SELECT CONTENT

Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:54 pm

I've been watching Sarah's snaps, and she definitely makes it seem like she was heartbroken again on BIP. She said "I just got back from BIP and it was SO CRAZY AND DRAMATIC" and then she went on a road trip by herself. She seemed pretty down.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Hmm. I wonder if she was partnered up with Jared and then when Caila came in, she swiped Jared from her. He seemed like he would be her type and she left shortly after Caila arrived.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:54 pm

Sometimes it takes a while to learn the lesson playing out in front of us. 
Maybe she needs to move away from this franchise and find her own happiness.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sometimes it takes a while to learn the lesson playing out in front of us. 
Maybe she needs to move away from this franchise and find her own happiness.

From what Nonina had said, she had moved on post BiP 1, so I am a little sad that she got pulled back in, but she knew what could happen and I am sure she will bounce back just fine and hopefully just say no to TPTB in the future.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:39 pm

I dont follow Sarah but I have seen her afterbuzz appearances. I would have said that she did NOT move on from BIP1 and her actions prove that.

Oftentimes, these reality TV ppl pretend to by doing stuff while really waiting by the phone to drop everything to appear on TV again. JMOAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:48 pm

I am not looking forward to her feel sorry for me drama.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:29 pm

I'm not either, GA. 
She has a lot going for her and I wish she could use that and move forward.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:02 am

I like Sarah but she confuses me. She had a date with Dylan where I thought a mutual attraction occurred. But she then dumps him for Robert who is not the guy she wants him to be. SMH, but IMHO I think she missed out on a great guy for what? Robert?? Yuck.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:27 am

Oh my gosh, I forgot all about that season. I remember Marcus and Lacey and wasn't there some other guy that wanted Lacey.... how soon we forget. Sarah is not on long, is she?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:34 am

casjacknick wrote:Oh my gosh, I forgot all about that season. I remember Marcus and Lacey and wasn't there some other guy that wanted Lacey.... how soon we forget. Sarah is not on long, is she?

She was actually on there until the finale and the guy she dumped on show for not sleeping with her was the other guy who was involved with Lacey the first week.

On the Dylan front, in Sarah's defense didn't she go on a date with Dylan after Elise had already at least proverbially peed on him? I am not sure I would have chosen Dylan and dealt with Elise's crazy either. Dylan made a bad early choice IMO.

Now Sarah not taking the chance with Brooks when he came on, that was just silly to me, because Brooks = yum IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Yea she did have a really cute boyfriend for a while IRL. I do wonder if maybe she was with Jared this season and he dumped her. Hopefully it's not Daniel. I think she was spotted home after a couple weeks of filming right? So she lasted kind of long.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Oh my gosh, I forgot all about that season. I remember Marcus and Lacey and wasn't there some other guy that wanted Lacey.... how soon we forget. Sarah is not on long, is she?

She was actually on there until the finale and the guy she dumped on show for not sleeping with her was the other guy who was involved with Lacey the first week.  

On the Dylan front, in Sarah's defense didn't she go on a date with Dylan after Elise had already at least proverbially peed on him?  I am not sure I would have chosen Dylan and dealt with Elise's crazy either.  Dylan made a bad early choice IMO.

Now Sarah not taking the chance with Brooks when he came on, that was just silly to me, because Brooks = yum IMO.

Yeah all the females that left without Brooks are dummies. He is one hot hottie. Although, I think he found his "one" outside of this crazy franchise so their loss, her gain. All my opinion.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sarah Herron - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
casjacknick
pavalygurl
stuckinsc
hae1001
Duke702