SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Empty Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Shelby Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Let share pics and stories and whatever makes us happy to share about them between pet lovers Smiley

Last edited by Titou on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Shelby Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  ANIMAL_RESCUE

Click for FREE to feed Rescued Animals in need! The Animal Rescue Site

Free Ways to Help Several ways to make a difference without costing you a cent. At The Animal Rescue Site, there are many free ways you can make a difference for the cause.

CLICK EVERY DAY.
Make your free click — once a day, every day.

Your free daily click on the "Click Here to Give - it's FREE" button generates money for charity, paid for by site sponsors. That's 365 free chances each year to help.

When you click, these are the companies and groups who actually pay for your click! We give 100% of sponsor advertising fees to our charitable partners. Show them some love... visit their site from the Thank you page and send them a thank you note to let them know you noticed!

The Animal Rescue Site

Last edited by Shelby on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 am; edited 10 times in total

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:09 am

Titou wrote:Let share pics and stories and whatever makes us happy to share about them between pet lovers Smiley

Great Idea for a thread! Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  246303941
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:41 am

When we brought her in, she was a stray mommy cat with a black and white baby that we had been feeding for weeks...

She had almost no fur, a rat-like bare tail, and still that beautiful face : )

That was over 6 years ago, and we love em to death. I'll post Baby's picture later, she's now a lardass... but here's Mommy from a couple years ago.

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Mommy10

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:45 am

richlp wrote:When we brought her in, she was a stray mommy cat with a black and white baby that we had been feeding for weeks...

She had almost no fur, a rat-like bare tail, and still that beautiful face : )

That was over 6 years ago, and we love em to death. I'll post Baby's picture later, she's now a lardass... but here's Mommy from a couple years ago.

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Mommy10

adorable! tabby cats are brats LOL

my shelby who passed away today was a tabby cat. I have her twin sister and a black male. I will post some pics too Smiley

I love to see other's pets picture so bring them on!!!!

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:01 am

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Blackie05012007

still doing exactly the same... except 10 times a day and each morning when I wake up and each night when I want to sleep. I had him when he was 6 weeks 1/2 way too young and it is obvious that he took me as his mommy immediately and 9 years later he still think he is a kitten. I took him and his twin sister (his twin was my ex little girl and he kept her) and he is my boy. He follows me everywhere, cannot stand that I stay 5 min away from another room. When he is in my arms, he is staring at me and put his paw on my face. he is just adorable and a big boy. He had the same surgery as Shelby but so far so good he never lost weight as shelby did causing major health problems. I adore him.

He is a cutie.

Last edited by Titou on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:58 am; edited 3 times in total

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:06 am

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Fifilledec2006

here is the queen of the house. Kind of do not touch me if I do not allow you to. Fifille now decided since about 8 months that it is okay to sleep on my laps in front of the computer She is 10 and never did before. I guess she saw Blackie doing it and decided it was safe to do it. She is always playing hide and seek with me whenever I walk next to her. A fantastic bug catcher! She is very talkative when it is time to eat, never give up until I give up. So now as soon as she wakes up she jump on my desk and want me to cuddle her. between blackie and her I can hardly manage to use my keyboard. lol

Another cutie

Last edited by Titou on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:19 am

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Shelby

and my sweet Shelby. She was 10 (same litter as Fifille). She had a major surgery 4 years ago and never really recovered. She was the kind of cat always grumpy but would never have hurt a soul. I was the only human that she gave her affection. She was very talkative in a funny way, making sounds like it was words like ouah ouah sounds like that. This was her favorite position to sleep, always did that since she was little.

I miss her.

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:07 am

so lets have some fun with few pics Smiley

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Funny_animal_pics_5

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Cats-are-funny-animals

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Funny_animal_marriage

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:10 am

from brad's season

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Like-father-like-son-funny-animals-elephant-photo

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:13 am

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Funny_animal_captions-4

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Funny_animal_captions-7

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:18 am

french kiss

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  Funny-animal-kisses-389-2

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby