SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:09 pm

Amanda just snapped a photo of 3 sets of women's legs in identical tennis shoes with the label Sacramento.  I have no idea what is going on.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:10 pm

^^^Yeah, I think Amanda mt Sabel in Atlanta last weekend. I still think this isn't just a visit and Josh is planning to stay in California for a while. But that's not to say he couldn't make a side trip to be with Amanda this weekend first. Hopefully we'll get more clues later today.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:17 pm

I can't see Josh going to Cali and Amanda close by in Tahoe and not meeting up at some point. Amanda probably met Sabel but the girls didn't correct?

Where's Robert? laugh out loud I can't even remember his last name to check SM.

Who would the third female be?

They are taking us way off course. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:20 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Amanda just snapped a photo of 3 sets of women's legs in identical tennis shoes with the label Sacramento...
Maybe they flew to Sacramento and are driving to Lake Tahoe. I'm wondering who's there besides the women? Did a couple of men go and Josh will meet them or is it a girls only weekend. It seems like they'd want to be back in LA for the finale on Monday JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Amanda probably flew to Sacramento, CA and from there they will drive to Lake Tahoe CA/NV.

An interesting factor is Ben Z. tweeted he would be seeing Josh soon he hoped.  Ben was living in San Jose, CA which is in Northern Cali.  I wonder if he is involved at all.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:26 pm

The twins flew to Sacremento too. They are the feet with Amanda's

ETA: according to snapchat
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:27 pm

I thought the twins were in Denver with Ben/Lauren?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:30 pm

I guess that intel was off. no idea
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Watch the feet!   cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 1f463  giggling

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Image1_zps48qvkcll
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:35 pm

MiniDiva wrote:...Ben Z tweeted he would be seeing Josh soon...Ben was living in San Jose, CA which is in Northern Cali.  I wonder if he is involved at all...
As far as I know Ben still lives in San Jose which is a 5 hour drive to Lake Tahoe. He could easily meet Josh there for a visit
GuardianAngel wrote:...Where's Robert?...
Robert hasn't posted anything on Twitter/Instagram recently. I'm not sure about snap chat

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:47 pm

It sounds like the twins are with her.   Have no idea what she is up to. Never-mind! rotfl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:59 pm

The twins flew out from Denver last night and are now with Amanda.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27