SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jen689 wrote:There are some snaps of Amanda at a concert with Becca, her bestie Robert, Emily, Hailey, Ashley I....
...Is this today, Saturday or was it last night...
Last night. They all flew to Sacramento then drove to Lake Tahoe to see Keith Urban

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:50 pm

I do get it Kasha and no disrespect meant.  I guess it just depends on the area.   I am personally surrounded by both private and public pool facilities and none of them have the swim diaper restrictions, so lessons for babies and toddlers are readily available here. That was my point.  But I have seen such restrictions at other places so I understand your point as well.  

We'll probably never know whether Amanda's kids have taken swim lessons or not, but if she's comfortable with her kids in the water, who am I to judge her.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:54 pm

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
jen689 wrote:There are some snaps of Amanda at a concert with Becca, her bestie Robert, Emily, Hailey, Ashley I....
Last night. They all flew to Sacramento then drove to Lake Tahoe to see Keith Urban

According to Ashley I's IG the Bach lady crew was at the concert in support of the Red Cross. It looked like they got a backstage pass to meet Brett Eldridge (and his puppy) too based on all their snapchats from last night. Perks of being part of Bachelor Nation and living near LA.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Yea I went to the Keith Urban concert in SF the night before, so it was funny to see them at the Tahoe one last night. Lol. So cool they got to meet Brett. Crazy though that they flew up there for that, I mean it's a 1 hr flight but still.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:37 pm

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 072116-bipamanda
http://abc7.com/entertainment/meet-the-cast-of-bachelor-in-paradise-season-3/1437040/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:19 am

Beach Lover wrote:
jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

According to Ashley I's IG the Bach lady crew was at the concert in support of the Red Cross. It looked like they got a backstage pass to meet Brett Eldridge (and his puppy) too based on all their snapchats from last night.  Perks of being part of Bachelor Nation and living near LA.

Nice that all get plane tickets also to socialize and be seen.

It's no wonder most of them act their way through these shows.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:09 pm

After the concert it looks like they were staying at someone's private home on Lake Tahoe. I think it may have been one of the girls' family place (the twins maybe? Amanda was snapping pics of them when they were younger). Anyway, nice little girls weekend for them.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:30 pm

Well, IMO, not exactly a girls weekend when 3 guys are also staying.  And I mean, after the men tell all weekend, then her long weekend in Atlanta, she really deserved some time to herself for a third weekend in a row!.  Jmo!

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:29 pm

Southerngal wrote:Well, IMO, not exactly a girls weekend when 3 guys are also staying.  And I mean, after the men tell all weekend, then her long weekend in Atlanta, she really deserved some time to herself for a third weekend in a row!.  Jmo!
Her weekend to herself or whatever we're calling it will probably continue since they're all likely going to appear on Jo's atfr tomorrow to promote BIP. 

This is kinda nuts: she accidentally had the two kids somehow, maybe didn't know where they come from, and now wants and "deserves" time to be 25.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:38 pm

Probably can be attributed to a bizarre alien infiltration of her uterus that happened not just once, but twice! 
Where are Mulder and Scully when you need them?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:41 pm

I don't know all her circumstances (or her custody particulars) but it seems that single moms get quickly piled on on SM when they do things without their kids. I didn't have to single parent, but I was a better parent when I had a well balanced life - including time away from the kids. Not sure BIP is the answer but prepared to give massive props and benefit of the doubt to any single parents out there trying to live their lives and raise their kids.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:41 pm

^ Kasha -- great post, as usual. smileyyay

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27