SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:37 pm

ReneeM wrote:Personally I don't think HE played the jilted lover, the producers tried to make him look that way. I was confused about why he didn't seem more upset with her, he seemed to be upset with Josh and let her off the hook so easily and this just explained why IMO.

^^^ I've been away for a few days and can't catch up on all the posts, but I agree that Nick playing "jilted" was again producers & editing.  Josh also had tweeted that the conversation he had with Nick right after his date with Amanda was very highly edited and actually went very differently than shown. Shocking.  Why do so many of us fall for this nonsense when we should know better?  I still don't think Josh and Nick like each other at all, but I also don't think things are as bad between them as shown and that most of it is dramatics for the show.

Oh and another thing, those groaning noises they show Josh making while kissing Amanda, those seemed unnatural to me and I wondered if many of them were sound effects inserted after the fact.  RS confirmed that today in his reader emails. Just another running gag that the producers get a kick out of.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

blessed - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Amanda's blog shows me how very one-sided she is and that Amanda is yet to reveal that she only went on the show for Josh if reports are to be believed and yet was still willing to make out with Nick so she is the Emmy award winning one, imo, (she even is a past actress per her IMDb page) playing the "poor single mother" who has to be on TV and doesn't have a problem leaving her little models kids behind so she can be on TV hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:43 pm

Beach lover I love you post and TA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:46 pm

Yes, moaning noises dubbed in and the kissing scenes on loop -- we should easily spot this stuff here!  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:00 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://amandastantonblog.com/

I wonder how "happy" Josh is that Amanda speaks so highly of Nick laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:01 pm

traveler90 wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:https://amandastantonblog.com/

I wonder how "happy" Josh is that Amanda speaks so highly of Nick laugh out loud

Unexpected problems might start from this already.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:02 pm

Uh oh. Amanda had an opinion. Josh isn't going to like this. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:Uh oh. Amanda had an opinion. Josh isn't going to like this. cheeky
Zoinks! Josh, control your woman!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:08 pm

I'm still baffled how she brushed off the book and all the fodder around Josh. Single women need to check carefully who they date, let alone when you have kids. It's just really irresponsible. Some things you can brush off, but not the kind of stuff that was written about Josh. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:18 pm

Can't wait to read her posts in the "interiors" and "thoughts" categories on her blog. Gonna be some good stuff, as she is a girl who "expresses herself through things design related". duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:18 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I'm still baffled how she brushed off the book and all the fodder around Josh. Single women need to check carefully who they date, let alone when you have kids. It's just really irresponsible. Some things you can brush off, but not the kind of stuff that was written about Josh. Jmo.

She has no knowledge of the "book" if a) she can not read b) she is a box with no rocks.

As for those saying: Josh control your woman or what will Josh think? He now has 3 women to control. Not 1. Good luck with that one, bud and MM.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I'm still baffled how she brushed off the book and all the fodder around Josh. Single women need to check carefully who they date, let alone when you have kids. It's just really irresponsible. Some things you can brush off, but not the kind of stuff that was written about Josh. Jmo.

She has no knowledge of the "book" if a) she can not read b) she is a box with no rocks.

blessed - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698 blessed - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698 blessed - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698 blessed - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698 blessed - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27