SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:58 pm

I think Amanda and Josh will handle the situation with care.  I don't think they are in a showmance but like every couple from Ette, Bach, BIP, the engagement happens on air as part of the show and the real relationship starts after the show wraps up the filming and even more real after the show wraps airing and they can be out and about.  Just like dating in RL sometimes "friends" meet your kids.  IMO the kids will be fine.  Amanda's kids are used to being around a wide group of people...so not terribly shy.  By the way Amanda's family seems very close.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:58 pm

Is there any chance that she did not get engaged and RS was misinformed ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:03 pm

I am pretty sure Amanda lives in Orange County, not LA County, so that's where everyone should be looking for Josh! I wouldn't be that surprised if he's spotted there for a very un-subtle bouquet of roses.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is there any chance that she did not get engaged and RS was misinformed ?

Anything is possible really, however to my knowledge, he has yet to be wrong on any BIP spoilers.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:23 am

One advantage to all of this -- Amanda's daughters are so young. They have no memory or recollection of Amanda and her ex being together. As long as they take some time to build a family unit to include Josh over time and Josh is committed to being a good stepfather -- I think they have a fair shot at making it work. I think it would have been good for Josh to meet the girls before getting engaged. However, her daughters did not enjoy the cameras last time, so it is probably good to not repeat that experience.

I come from sort of a mixed family. My mom got remarried last fall after an almost year long courtship/engagement (she got engaged after 5 weeks of dating -- to say that I was shocked was a complete understatement). I thought that they should date a little longer before getting engaged, but they were very sure about being committed right away. She had been a widow for several years and not dating anyone after my dad's death before my stepdad came into the picture. I was happy for my mom, but not so much for me. I had grown up having both my parents together and as an adult then suddenly there was this stranger marrying my mom. Now, I can appreciate and care about my stepfather as my mother's husband and as my friend/family member, but not a father figure. That took me a little while. You can learn to adapt at any age. I hope that Amanda and Josh really feel committed to this relationship and from there -- start facilitating a connection between Josh and the girls.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:41 am

Not sure if this was posted yet but Josh and Amanda follow each other on Twitter.

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:19 am

It doesn't look like Andi is following Amanda on Instagram anymore...
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:36 am

Bubblebunny wrote:It doesn't look like Andi is following Amanda on Instagram anymore...

I wonder why. ROFL rofl
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:39 am

Wouldn't it be better to follow,her and keep an eye? That lady is whacko.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:46 am

Bubblebunny wrote:It doesn't look like Andi is following Amanda on Instagram anymore...

Yessss. It has begun. Hit me with those subtweets Andi! rofl

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:50 am

bleuberry wrote:

Yessss. It has begun. Hit me with those subtweet Andi! rofl
This is the best cast of characters I could have imagined: Josh (with possibility of JoshBear making a guest appearance), Crazy Vindicive Andi (TM), Nick/Ick2, and Amanduhhhh. Please let this never end.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:55 am

^^ Yes, with a sideshow of overly invested, weirdo Mama Murray (Jamamma!!)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27