SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:05 am

TBH, I don't know why anyone watches fictional TV shows, when "reality" is so much better.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:36 am

mindless wrote:TBH, I don't know why anyone watches fictional TV shows, when "reality" is so much better.

Ok, I do love me some good quality scripted stuff...

But seriously... This shideshow we are about to get! How is this even real life??! It's fantastic.

The producers literally are probably sitting back completely amazed and dumbfounded at what they create with real people and the situations they put them in. Evil genius puppet masters. This show deserves an Emmy. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:41 am

I'm loving it. Andi will start subtweeting soon, and it'll kill her that she won't get replies from anyone. Amanda won't say a thing back, and that's the best way to deal with Andi. Also, Andi loved Amanda during Ben's season, so any shady tweets toward her will show her to be bitter and petty.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:53 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Bubblebunny wrote:It doesn't look like Andi is following Amanda on Instagram anymore...

Yessss. It has begun. Hit me with those subtweet Andi! rofl
This is the best cast of characters I could have imagined: Josh (with possibility of JoshBear making a guest appearance), Crazy Vindicive Andi (TM), Nick/Ick2, and Amanduhhhh. Please let this never end.

sosleepy wrote:^^ Yes, with a sideshow of overly invested, weirdo Mama Murray (Jamamma!!)

Truly - the perfectly cast soap opera for our viewing pleasure.  Or more like a twisted reality tv fairy-tale really.  It's all just too good not to love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:09 am

Did Andi ever follow Amanda on IG?  I looked last week and she wasn't then. They both still follow each other on Twitter though.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:37 am

suzq wrote:One advantage to all of this -- Amanda's daughters are so young.  They have no memory or recollection of Amanda and her ex being together.  As long as they take some time to build a family unit to include Josh over time and Josh is committed to being a good stepfather -- I think they have a fair shot at making it work.  I think it would have been good for Josh to meet the girls before getting engaged.  However, her daughters did not enjoy the cameras last time, so it is probably good to not repeat that experience.

I come from sort of a mixed family.  My mom got remarried last fall after an almost year long courtship/engagement (she got engaged after 5 weeks of dating -- to say that I was shocked was a complete understatement).  I thought that they should date a little longer before getting engaged, but they were very sure about being committed right away.  She had been a widow for several years and not dating anyone after my dad's death before my stepdad came into the picture.  I was happy for my mom, but not so much for me.  I had grown up having both my parents together and as an adult then suddenly there was this stranger marrying my mom.  Now, I can appreciate and care about my stepfather as my mother's husband and as my friend/family member, but not a father figure.  That took me a little while. You can learn to adapt at any age.  I hope that Amanda and Josh really feel committed to this relationship and from there -- start facilitating a connection between Josh and the girls.

Great post, I can relate to this whole post. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:09 pm

Didn't Amanda go on Ben's season 3 months after her and her ex split. So it's barely a year now and she had been in love twice. This is totally wrong for so many reasons.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:15 pm

nannymargie wrote:Didn't Amanda go on Ben's season 3 months after her and her ex split.  So it's barely a year now and she had been in love twice.  This is totally wrong for so many reasons.
She sounds very rational and like the perfect candidate to get engaged after 2.5 weeks to someone who's very mature, zero anger issues, and very stable like herself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:27 pm

I think it was that her divorce was finalized , but they were split a while before the divorce...just takes a long time to finalize. I think they split shortly after the second baby was born. So around 2 years ago. Thats what I heard.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Thanks GA! it is nice to know that someone can relate to my story--haven't met a lot of people who can. I think that Amanda and her ex had been split for awhile -- divorce can take some time especially with custody issues, monetary support, etc. My hope is that Josh can be a stabilizing force for Amanda and her little girls. I hope that he gets to meet all of Amanda's family soon-- she seems to have a very close-knit one as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:32 pm

Divorce when children are young is not really an issue if both parents are responsible and don't use them against each other.

It's later, school etc, that the questions start. Why doesn't daddy live here, why do I have two bedrooms. Those are the tough years because speaking for myself and other's I'm sure, you hate to see your children hurt and confused.

They are young. If this relationship works and every one gets a long it can be one big happy family.

IMO ExNick isn't going to like another man in his girls life, so he needs to find a g/f asap.

The responsible thing to do would be for them to all meet. Set things straight from the beginning. Reinforce that ExNick is the Dad and no one is trying to change that, blah blah blah.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:05 pm

ExNick has a serious girlfriend now. Her name is Breanna Parton. Her family were in the news a lot in July 2014 (nationally and internationally). Breanna's father, husband and brother-in-law were in a plane crash and unfortunately, all three passed away. 

Breanna spends time with Kinsley and Charlie - she has two children of a similar age too.

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27