SELECT CONTENT

Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:45 am

^^^So what are these three up to? I'm guessing cwmadtv is a cable network? Never heard of it.

I thought the twins in their snapchats said they were headed to LA to see Amanda, but instead they're hanging with Courtney? Since Amanda appears to be MIA I hope she's not part of this new "project" with them and instead she's with Josh right now.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by hdman Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:59 pm

I just saw a snap from Chris Soules and he's with the twins at what looks like a fare of some kind.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haley Ferguson ‏@Hfergie11
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:18 pm

hdman wrote:I just saw a snap from Chris Soules and he's  with the twins at what looks like a fare  of some  kind.
Yes, there are few of them, one is:
Chris Soules ‏@souleschris · Jul 10
Great time watching @rascalflatts &my buddy @JayDeMarcus kill it on stage while supporting @AmericaRedCross! @IfOnly
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:21 pm

another one:
Chris Soules ‏@souleschris  · 23h23 hours ago  
Summer shenanigans at the Santa Monica Pier...heading back 8/5 for @alt987fm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:29 pm

and another one:
robertgraham24
3days ago
Come hang with us and a few other friends at @alt987fm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Aug 5th at Santa Monica Pier!

Last edited by Maddy on Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:48 pm

Would Chris really date one of the twins?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:09 pm

In the pic upthread with the twins side by side, which one is which? I've never bothered to figure it out. Since we see CS hanging around them, along with the other pic where they are sitting on the sand, something to watch out for IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:In the pic upthread with the twins side by side, which one is which? I've never bothered to figure it out. Since we see CS hanging around them, along with the other pic where they are sitting on the sand, something to watch out for IMO.
Chris is next to Haley on both pics :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. IA with the poster, sorry I forget who, who mentioned he seems to be sitting close to her. This will be interesting! Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Maddy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:In the pic upthread with the twins side by side, which one is which? I've never bothered to figure it out. Since we see CS hanging around them, along with the other pic where they are sitting on the sand, something to watch out for IMO.
Chris  is next to Haley on both pics :gotcha:
Not that I know which twin is which; but CS is next to different ones in each pic only based on the straps of the black top.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

It's the pic of him on the sand that's a little wierd. His arm may be on the sand holding himself up but her hand looks like it may be on his back. Not that I think her goal in like is to be married to a farmer and live in Iowa, but hey you never know. One can shill from anywhere right? Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+9
Beach Lover
casjacknick
bluwavz
atem
Maddy