SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:50 am

I can't verify this but Miss Cleo (who's actually a he) is saying...
@MissCleoBB: PAUL WON HOH #BB18

Miss Cleo gets a lot of inside info ans spoils pretty accurately. If true, Paul has said he would target Nicorey. Of course, whoever wins POV controls what happens.

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10 BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Family10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel15BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:17 am

And were back...

Paul won the F4 veto. He nominated Nicorey. James has the vote to evict. Given that he and Nicole are friends outside the house, I'm guessing he'll keep Nicole. I'd be so happy if he evicted her though.

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10 BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Family10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel15BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:59 am

There is something about Nicole that is endearing to me. Maybe her weirdo voice. Reminds me of Fargo. So I hope she stays.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:31 am

She will be. That was confirmed last night. Dumb move. Corey would've been a better move strategically.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:46 am

Paul won part one of the final HOH.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:26 am

The winner of part 2 of the HOH is......Nicole! Paul and Nicole will face off in part 3 on finale night.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:59 am

I basically like all the final 3 this season, with a slight edge to the Nic/James. So all is good with me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:04 am

As much as I like James as a person, his game play has not been as good as either Paul's or Nicole's, but I think that he will end up in the final 2, because both Paul and Nicole think that they have a better chance of winning against him.  And, I would agree.

So, James is potentially in a good spot to take home the 2nd place prize amount, which is $50,000, correct?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:37 am

Yes, 50K is the 2nd place amount.
James' game play has not been as good as the other 2, I agree, but I think he is more likable than the other 2. Also, James did throw a few comps, I don't know if the jury house is aware of that or not.

Corey will vote Nicole if she is in the finals. Natalie will vote James and Victor will vote Paul. I think Z and Paulie will vote as a team. I can see Day and Bridgette doing likewise. I can not see Michelle voting Nicole under any circumstance.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:12 pm

Tonight's the finale. 9:30/8:30 central after the Survivor premiere.

Paul and Nicole will face off in part three tonight to decide who goes to F2. If Paul wins I expect him to take Nicole. He has been very consistent with that plan. If Nicole wins, I'm not sure who she will take. She has been her typical wishy washy self. She told Corey before he left she would be taking James and that is also who he wants her to take. Paul has been working her over pretty good and it was looking like she would be taking him most of the week. Yesterday she started talking (to herself) about taking James again. Meanwhile, James became convinced a few days ago that neither would take him to F2 so he has nothing prepared to convince the jury why he should win. This fact alone makes me think Nicole might take him, as she and Paul have been practicing their speeches ad nauseum. Sidenote: Pauls is great and Nicole's is terrible.

My prediction:
If Paul makes F2 he wins the game no matter who he takes
If Nicole makes F2 she only wins against James
James will not win Big Brother 18. The best he can hope for is second.

But what do I know...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Some good tv tonight!

James has disappointed me with his non-gameplay. I really don't want him in that F2. IMO Paul deserves the win. Wishy washy is a good term for Nicole, I feel for Paul having to listen to her-he's held it together well, but he's gotta be stressing wondering what she would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:21 pm

I like James but he has really disappointed me as well. He has thrown too many comps this season. He sequestered himself with Nat at critical times when he should have been gaming. You'd think he would have learned from last season. He has never studied for a comp and now he hasn't planned a speech to the jury. He thinks/hopes that if he goes out at F3 that he will win AFP. Uh, no. What a dope.

I get Paul's thinking about not taking James to F2 because it is consistent to how he's been all season. He is all about loyalty and being deserving. Both James and Nicole betrayed Paul at so,e point on the season so Paul looks at who deserves to be in F2 and he views that as Nicole. Plus, Paul knows that he has formed better relationships with jurors than Nicole has.

Nicole, on the other hand, had a strategy of laying low during much of the game. That's fine except her idea of laying low was isolating herself and then turning on someone every time her name was brought up. She didn't form many relationships except for Corey, who will move on to cuter more available girls as soon as he is home.

This hasn't been my favorite season but Paul winning would be palatable. Paul winning with James in F2 and leaving Nicole with nothing would be even better. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez