SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionphotographer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 Empty Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:14 pm

Continue discussion for Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 Fan thread here:

previous threads can be found:
Nick 19 fan thread

and

thread 18

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fashionphotographer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:21 pm

From previous thread:
OnePromise
I think Nick is a believer in fate, that things work out the way they are supposed too. I also think that he saw how knowing Kaitlyn prior to the show affected his last round on the show... It didn't give him the outcome he intended.

I don't see him going out of his way to contact his intended girl to make a plan of attack. I think that he would approach the situation with a little more caution and let things happen naturally.... Maybe seeking information about the women from other "Bachelor family" friends the way you normally would if interested in someone and not about to go on a tv show.

I also have a hard time believing that he is truly interested in any of the women that he has already met in real life. In my opinion, if he had met them and was interested, he would have already pursued them. I think he is going after someone that he hasn't met personally yet. This would also give the most realism (and drama) to the situation. A true love story from beginning to end.

This is how both successful love stories have occurred in the past two seasons. I actually believe that just as much as the producers want good tv, they also want a successful love story out of the show. They have seen that Nick can deliver on this, so hopefully they are setting him up for the win. Or a complete fail... Either way they win. Fingers crossed for the win.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

fashionphotographer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:22 pm

Beagle
Nick on a date with Leah. according to RS.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/741327861223587840

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:23 pm

StationWagon
Uh oh... if it is Leah (I couldn't really tell if it was by the picture) he might have to explain this...

https://youtu.be/MmIWOKAg_XU?t=29m53s

I believe the words he uses to describe her are "sucks balls"

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:25 pm

OnePromise
This is in the context of talking about the fact that Leah straight up lied to Ben about Lauren. He was correct that what she did (lying) was pretty "sh*tty", (to use his words).

I don't see this as a problem. Just because Nick goes on a date doesn't mean that he is pursuing the girl. It is actually likely that she asked him as the women usually ask the men first. I don't see Nick reciprocating her interest unless she comes clean and is honest about how stupid her behavior was. I could see him finding value in her ability to admit she was wrong and be real about it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:04 am

#TBT to the night Kyle made us have moonshine, take pics with strangers & stole our hats. fashionphotographer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 1f601 fashionphotographer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 1f601 #Infinity by @blaurennn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:14 pm

I still like Nick.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Body language from that photo shows she's more into him than Nick into Leah.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:43 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:45 pm

My goodness he's cute!!! :yes:
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:05 am

He's looking good.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:36 pm

From BIP:

http://www.wetpaint.com/nick-viall-bachelor-in-paradise-date-photo-1500082/

fashionphotographer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel