SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:53 am

Hi NR! Long time no see! Hope all is well with you!
One of the benefits of having nick on tv again is I got to see some of my fav posters!
And happygolucky, welcome back!

bestbud!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by notarose Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:59 am

sdmom wrote:Hi NR! Long time no see! Hope all is well with you!
One of the benefits of having nick on tv again is I got to see some of my fav posters!
And happygolucky, welcome back!

bestbud!

bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:32 am

Framily SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 2600 Portrait. #friyay #santamonica #missingtheweekendalready #summercamp by @jkayl
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:35 am

Who is the chick by Nick? And does he look pained to you? Phone in hand, and his face seems to be saying 'this wasn't my idea, baby.'

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:06 pm

Nick and Sarah on KTLA this morning:

http://ktla.com/2016/08/08/nick-viall-sarah-herron-talk-villains-and-finding-love-on-bachelor-in-paradise/amp/

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:22 pm

He always delivers something smart, sassy, cute, honest and adorable when he is interviewed. Good job Nick!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:24 pm

OnePromise wrote:Nick and Sarah on KTLA this morning:

http://ktla.com/2016/08/08/nick-viall-sarah-herron-talk-villains-and-finding-love-on-bachelor-in-paradise/amp/
Great interview! I loved how everyone was laughing at Nick's responses because they were so candid and that they appreciated that he was that way. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:33 pm

Sorry for double post, wanted to post this in the fan thread as this is a great interview by Haley and Emily talking about Nick. Some high praise from both of them and once again another person who met Nick and upon doing so really likes him  yes
Bachelor in Paradise Twins Emily and Haley Ferguson Reveal the Truth About Nick Viall

Emily: Haley and I can go on for days about Nick. He’s honestly the most genuine guy you will ever meet. I know he comes off as a really bad boy, but he’s not. He wants to get married, he wants to find the right girl, but he doesn’t want to settle. I think it just comes across as not being genuine. Nick is a real guy with real emotions. He’s honestly the greatest guy a girl will meet.

Haley: I’m not going to lie, I had this image of him before I went on Paradise that he was this tool, and I wasn’t really interested in getting to know him. But as I took the time to get to know Nick, he has turned out to be the most amazing man I have ever met. He’s like a brother to me. He supported me throughout this whole process. When I was bawling my eyes out, he was the one sitting next to me telling me it’s going to be OK. I could go on for days about how amazing he is.
http://www.glamour.com/story/bachelor-in-paradise-twins-emily-haley-ferguson
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:05 pm

Dishing BIP with our gal Nanc. Be sure to watch @entertainmenttonight tonight before #bachelorinparadise by @sarahherron

In honor of bachelor in paradise, here's a throw back to the time ash and I met @nickviall in Milwaukee. I'm rooting for you to find love, but in case you don't, I'm very single and very interested. Hit me up. by @macyy_jayy

cassidy beaty ‏@cassidybeaty 3h3 hours ago
When you see @viallnicholas28 at universalSantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 1f60d
SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 CpWrp0qVYAAmaNl
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:13 pm

Those are some very nice comments by the twins about Nick. We could tell he must have been well like since in a few clips there were a few females sitting around with him.

Haley's comments are common as to what some viewers think of him and how quickly they change their mind when they meet him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:22 pm

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 Scree196

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 Scree197

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 Scree198

Source: nick_viall28 Snapchat

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 Scree199

Source: nickviall Instagram Story

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 Scree200

Source: sarahherron Instagram Story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Raising money for charity with ifonly.com at Alt 987fm summer camp! @ifonly #summercamp #ifonly SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 2728 by @efergie13

Raising money for charity with ifonly.com at Alt 987fm summer camp! SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 1f49b SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 21 2728 #ifonly by @hfergie11
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel