SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:17 am

^^^I agree. Nick does look much better with a beard and I normally am not a fan of facial hair, however it works for him. I think the beard elongates his face which otherwise looks more round and makes him look older...which in his case is a good thing. The haircut also helps.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:00 pm

Nick will be a guest on After Paradise tonight.

onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 27 Samuel10onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 27 Samuel10 onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 27 Family10onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 27 Samuel15onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:57 am

Sorry for long post, I just wanted to post my thoughts here on Nick and BIP if that's okay.

I just watched the parts of Nick with Jen on tonight's episode and I have to say I felt so sad for Nick. He really seems like he has been heartbroken and when he said he didn't want to put himself out there again only to be rejected again (3rd time) at the end and not want to look like a joke I really got a sense that these past few years have been really rough for Nick (it's been rough for those of us who have been longtime Nick fans too so I can't imagine how it has been for him). I know, I know, why go on a show again and Nick knows what he is in for and all that jazz, but just looking at Nick as a human being who was mocked, cyber bullied, and hated so much for two years has to take its toll on someone. I do think Nick has his walls up a bit but honestly so would I considering everything and I also get Nick's reservations and doubts about facing rejection again since for all he knows Jen could be using him to get a blog/fame/followers/etc and so it would be hard to be totally all in, imo, because of what has happened to him in the past where he has been led on before so I get it. Despite all the real concerns Nick may have of repeating the past I also get why he went on BIP. I think in a way being on a show that was not like the Bette (1 women many guys) could be cathartic for him to experience something other than that type of setting so his memories are not being F2 twice and at least in BIP he has some control (hands out a rose himself, etc) and so his memories of being on a show could be something different and more positive overall, imo.

Ultimately, no matter what happens, I hope Nick finds the love of his life and has his happily ever after. All things considered, even if he is still single, I am glad he went on BIP because it allowed many viewers to see more of who Nick is and for viewers to like and appreciate him as the genuine person he is. if nothing else at least Nick can have his most recent memory of being on a bach-related show as more of a positive one overall and for that I am happy for Nick. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sorry for long post, I just wanted to post my thoughts here on Nick and BIP if that's okay.

I just watched the parts of Nick with Jen on tonight's episode and I have to say I felt so sad for Nick. He really seems like he has been heartbroken and when he said he didn't want to put himself out there again only to be rejected again (3rd time) at the end and not want to look like a joke I really got a sense that these past few years have been really rough for Nick (it's been rough for those of us who have been longtime Nick fans too so I can't imagine how it has been for him). I know, I know, why go on a show again and Nick knows what he is in for and all that jazz, but just looking at Nick as a human being who was mocked, cyber bullied, and hated so much for two years has to take its toll on someone. I do think Nick has his walls up a bit but honestly so would I considering everything and I also get Nick's reservations and doubts about facing rejection again since for all he knows Jen could be using him to get a blog/fame/followers/etc and so it would be hard to be totally all in, imo, because of what has happened to him in the past where he has been led on before so I get it. Despite all the real concerns Nick may have of repeating the past I also get why he went on BIP. I think in a way being on a show that was not like the Bette (1 women many guys) could be cathartic for him to experience something other than that type of setting so his memories are not being F2 twice and at least in BIP he has some control (hands out a rose himself, etc) and so his memories of being on a show could be something different and more positive overall, imo.

Ultimately, no matter what happens, I hope Nick finds the love of his life and has his happily ever after. All things considered, even if he is still single, I am glad he went on BIP because it allowed many viewers to see more of who Nick is and for viewers to like and appreciate him as the genuine person he is. if nothing else at least Nick can have his most recent memory of being on a bach-related show as more of a positive one overall and for that I am happy for Nick. beatingheart
Wow, well said. I haven't yet watched the episode but will soon. I agree with your take on it and also agree it's nothing but positive from many angles- nor least public perception becoming more favourable overall. I feel it only shows how honest and true to himself he is being by telling jen this early on. Imo it would be impossible to not be wary and have walls up after the past two years. It took me about two years to fully get over one heartbreak and thats just normal if its a bad heartbreak, not so easy to bounce back even if you see other people it can cause more issues. So real time trumps b/bip time -which is totally unrealistic amount of time to test a real love connection. Imo the thirties are when you are more likely to meet your person, most of my friends and myself met our partners in our thirties. The issue i see Nick having is how he can open up again but give himself time. Only time imo can build trust in a relationship, imo you can't fast track it. He was lied to in both his romances so for Nick to trust someone again will take a patient and special person imo. Hoping for real love for him. His appeal for me apart from the obv is how he courageously learns and grows from these experiences and shows what self belief can do.
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:19 pm

I really like the mature, assertive yet non dramatic way so far that Jen is displaying in conveying her concerns to Nick about him seeming to have walls up. She is keeping him in the moment and kind of waking him up to the fact that he may be acting distant. He even acknowledged he wasn't aware he had come off that way. I don't think Nick is quite yet used to being the one that is being pursued or at least equally pursued. With the Bachelorette, he was always the one pursuing the leads.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:05 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I really like the mature, assertive yet non dramatic way so far that Jen is displaying in conveying her concerns to Nick about him seeming to have walls up. She is keeping him in the moment and kind of waking him up to the fact that he may be acting distant. He even acknowledged he wasn't aware he had come off that way. I don't think Nick is quite yet used to being the one that is being pursued or at least equally pursued. With the Bachelorette, he was always the one pursuing the leads.
    So v true re her approach to keeping in the moment but being honest. I like her mature way of speaking and can't imagine her throwing a hissy fit like some other characters.  Also it must be a new dynamic for Nick for there only to be one on one time now, as opposed to competing for time and competing with other suitors. I think it's always better to air your reservations as you go along rather than keep them to yourself then get stuck in your own head too much. Let's hope this approach is going to get our favourite couple far and into a good place of trust.
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:33 am

Pouring one out for my homie. RIP Vinny. #teamvinny #bachelorinparadise by @nickviall

This dude tries to help me keep my cool and my @diffeyewear helps me look cool. Use the code ASHLEY25 for a 25% discount! by @ashley_iaconetti

Just seeing this pic from last night's #afterparadise of @seanloweksu making sure I tower over everyone on the show. Gotta love him. by @michcoll

I'll leave it at this: @nickviall is wayyy more charming and handsome than T Hiddleston. #notsponsored by @michcoll

onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 27 1f3a5 Had a great time today doing makeup for Bachelor, After Paradise-Live! Showing off my @blenditbeautybrushes & look who jumped in the pic! @nickviall !!! Thank you @ginamo11 for a great show with you! #celebritymua #makeupbrushes #thebachelor #bachelorinparadise #livetv #onset #behindthescenes #makeupartist #me #fun #happy #burbank #tv #BachelorNation @bachelorinparadise @cargocosmetics #lovemycareer onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 27 1f3a5 by @studioproartist

Behind the scenes at #AfterParadise #bachelorinparadise by @jenniferlkeene
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:48 am

Ahhhh Nick. You are so entertaining to me. Years later you are still one of the cast I enjoy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ahhhh Nick. You are so entertaining to me. Years later you are still one of the cast I enjoy.
ditto! nick always keeps things interesting
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:01 pm

emusha wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Ahhhh Nick. You are so entertaining to me. Years later you are still one of the cast I enjoy.
ditto! nick always keeps things interesting

Agreed! Its been fun seeing the tides change for Nick regarding public opinion of him.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:01 pm

We hope you loved our live show! Always a good time on #afterparadiseonset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 27 1f339 by @lisamiverson
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:46 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I really like the mature, assertive yet non dramatic way so far that Jen is displaying in conveying her concerns to Nick about him seeming to have walls up. She is keeping him in the moment and kind of waking him up to the fact that he may be acting distant. He even acknowledged he wasn't aware he had come off that way. I don't think Nick is quite yet used to being the one that is being pursued or at least equally pursued. With the Bachelorette, he was always the one pursuing the leads.

Really good points, Monica.
It makes sense he would have his walls up... but if the experience shows him how to move on, then it will be worth it.
And if it doesn't work out this time, at least he'll know why.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel