SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Maddy wrote:snipped
ricki.rose
19 minutes ago
Because it's #bachelorinparadise Monday and Nick is now the good guy

Is this IG or Twitter? I can't seem to find it. Please check the username. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:42 pm

notarose wrote:group hug
I'm going to unload some thoughts here, in our safe haven, because I value all the years we have traveled the highs & lows.  

On BIP I believe the albatross of Nick's tv journeys is slowly coming to light.
"Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the Albatross
About my neck was hung. " - Coolridge

Weary, oh so weary, and poignant.  I sense uncertainty.  
While filming he had no knowledge of his turn of fortune, no idea the tide had shifted in his favor from polarizing to ambiguous fan favorite. If he were to pursue a relationship once again, over what threshold of reality would he carry her when all was said and done?  Would there be a return to that vile barrage of SM that came his way when last he shared stage with his now nemesis Josh?  And if so, it would most certainly attach itself to any woman he chose. And what of the experience itself?  The PROCESS.  The vehicle that hit the guard rail not once but twice.  To a contemplative, introspective man a logical conclusion might be that he was driving drunk on love in 2 Bette seasons and thus the signs were blurred. Deep tissue damage twice.
What I remember from being in a near fatal car accident is the pain.  It consumes for days and months.  It makes you pain adverse.  An ordinary thing like driving becomes an irrationally complicated thing that no matter how aware of the silliness you may be, the anticipation of ache lingers... if only for an elongated second.
"Runner up" "third times a charm" " loser" "a joke" "rejectee" - the pain reflex lives on, me thinks. He hinted of this to Tanner & Jade.  "Try" was Tanner's response.  He summed it up for Jen - to try could write his fate in permanent ink on a trivial pursuit card. His face slipped.  He broke the fourth wall while willing his words out. I believe "strained" applies. The strain that comes from his knowledge of all that could shower down once again in sufficient volume to labor his breathing and stress an already compromised heart.  It's not whether she is right for him or not; its whether he can overcome himself and "try".

He's a gifted narrator.  He's a valued friend.  He's showing his strengths but deeper lies IMO a somewhat haunted soul that on that lanterned bed on the sand let a small shaft of light shine, in his conversation with Jen, of what it means to be the real Nicholas Viall.  I thank him for trusting her enough to share what I think we already suspected... there is hurt.
Love this post. Beautifully written and I agree that the way he answered Jen showed the real answer. I am hoping/ thinking there will be a focus on their story tonight. I also think there must be a lot more footage of them to show that will shed light on how both are vibing together. Time will tell- as in all things.
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:07 pm

no one gives better "sexy bedroom face" than Evan (watch #bachelorinparadise right now) by @theyearofelan

#bachelorinparadise starts now west coast!!! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 29 1f339 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 29 1f334 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 29 1f339 (Can you tell which guy is the most use to posing shirtless? Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 29 1f61c) by @lindsayliles

Are you watching Bachelor in Paradise? This is me praying that I'll get a Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 29 1f339 tonight, while @nickviall is whispering "you're not getting a rose"! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 29 1f62a @jaredhaibon @grant_kemp @theebass @bodhisattva_king #bip #bachelorinparadise #abc #bromances by @brett_melnick_

Come close my children, let me tell you a tale of a guy didn't adequately work out before coming to paradise... by @wellsadams
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:49 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 29 CrJN6_cWcAAoEDv
Nick Viall Fans ‏@NickViallFans
RT if @viallnicholas28 and @WellsAdams are your favorites on #BachelorinParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:56 pm

OMG NICK IS THE BACHELOR!!!!!!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:00 pm

WHAT??? He IS the one??? :shocked!:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:OMG NICK IS THE BACHELOR!!!!!!!

Yup, pretty much my reaction. I wrote it off as impossible first because well, the whole two runner-up thing and because he's in the finale of BIP next week. Like way to give away nothing happens between him and Jennifer.

WHAT??? He IS the one???

Yup, it's official.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:01 pm

Love it !  #TeamNick
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:02 pm

Well! How about that Nick fans?!!! It's been a long time coming that he is known for who he truly is. Funny thing is, he's the same Nick that has 20 threads!

It's going to be a great season sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:03 pm

I thought it was a prank as they did it before... :stirthepot
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:03 pm

This has made my year...and next actually too.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:03 pm

AAAAAAHHH!!! I am on west coast and haven't seen anything. Are we sure it isn't a prank like last time???

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel