SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:09 am

Joy15 wrote:Hi everyone ! handwave

Not sure where this post belong...just thought you guys must 'know' Nick well to help me Hugesmile .

sorry if this has been discussed...FWIW a while ago i posted my prediction for Nick as TB based on MF's twitter clues (on Bachelor General thread #1) :

Joy15 wrote:Sorry to manually quoting myself and pavalygurl's post on thread 1. (which is now locked)

Not gunna lie..im so proud of myself!!...giggling .

pavalygurl's wrote :
Okay, here are the clues in the order MF gave them and I listed "remarks" he made in between the actual clues.

1.  Premiere episode of Love @ First Kiss.

MF--"entities are forcing (him) to hold off" on announcing new Bachelor
MF--"Bachelor Nation will be very happy with the announcement"

2.  (new bachelor is) very handsome and likes sunrises more than sunsets.

3.  Makes a mean tuna casserole.

4.  Can run a mile in less than 6 minutes.

5.  Yoda statue.....later tweet by his daughter confirmed it's her art work.

MF--"Like any great mystery, some clues can lead you in the wrong direction."

6.  Clue relates to something just prior to third commercial break on that evening's BIP.

7.  Adele (or Dylan's) version of Make You Feel My Love".

8.  Cupid!

MF--When the meaning is revealed, it will be like the climatic scene in The Usual Suspects.  (Bolding is mine)

Here is everyone usual or unusual I could think is possibly in the running.

Luke
Chase
Robby
CH
Nick
Wells
Chad
--------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Pavalygurl, now i am tempted to join the guessing game giggling . My prediction is NICK, for these reasons :

1. Nick was live tweeting the Love at First Kiss's premiere. (Made me wonder :along with other past contentants...why him?... )
MF remarks :- of course they must hold off the announcement, because BIP is still airing now with him still being there...LOL.
- Thanks to BIP, The role is reversed now : he is the nice guy who deserves a true love and Josh is the weird villain.. giggling .so yeah..People will have no objection if he is TB. JMO

2. on the last episode of BIP, we can clearly see him working out when the sun is rising.. And as someone said up thread, he was dumped twice during sunsets.   .

3. Reasonable, i think. (in reference to He can make a mean tuna caserole)

4. As per his SMs, he runs on a regular basis, if not everyday. So makes sense to me. He may be 35, but his body could pass as 25, IMO. giggling

I mean.... https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/763580729204670464  

5. Agree with someone else saying that he is the Yoda, voice of the reasons, of BIP S3. :yes:

6. YES to CH, Nick and Daniel were shown on that segment. I think by process of elimination, we can get rid CH and Daniel easily..No?..  

7. If he is being the Bachelor...he can Make any Woman Feel His Love..as he failed to do so on both Ette Seasons...LOL. JMO.

8. He wears his heart on his sleeve, and tend to fall wholeheartedly. Cupid indeed...

MF remarks: he may be the "usual suspect" no one think about to be the Bach contender.

PS :
yep..i am are that he mentioned he won't be on any Bach show in the future on the Afterbuzz interview but IIRC he did once say he wouldn't be on BIP either. So..there's that... scratch
lastly, of course i may be way too off with my prediction..but guessing is fun anyway...

Look forward to his season. GOO Nick! :sprinklehearts cheerleader

so..from that time period of posting to now..there are 3 more clues MF had dropped :

9. the TB is hopeless romantic as stated in his official application.
- no explanation needed, i guess.  giggling

10. Omaha

11. Beatles

My Q is...Does anyone know what Omaha and Beatles have something to do with Nick?   :anyone?:  Praying

just curio enough to ask  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 35 2498057887 ..and thought better to leave the list here as future reference for another MF's nonsensical game laugh out loud

Great job! I did see the running clue and though I was not considering it a possibility at all, his running history came into my mind.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:12 am

Joy, excellent work and kudos for calling it! I was really fighting that idea, so hard, I hoped with my "thoughts" I could change the end result ... but this has been a long time coming ... and now i just have to face it. TPTB sure secured 1 more viewer ... and I so wanted to leave this show behind ... for good!
Please Nick ... let it be!

Let The Good Times Roll. (youtube link)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:28 am

Nick is the next bachelor!!!!!!!!!! high five firework jumping :alltens: goteam

Never would have guessed that!! Had to chuckle when I saw it and said WHAT!!! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 35 1710264613 party time interesting

Last edited by Brill on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 35 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Richie and Nick are my favorite male contestants ever and both Bachelors in the same year?

WAKE ME UP I MUST BE DREAMING!
More dreams come true for you! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:22 am

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 35 CrJw6WpXgAAkCnf
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
@viallnicholas28's "journey" from reality tv d-bag to #TheBachelor: http://yhoo.it/2cpKvkG

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:30 am

I'm bringing this post that I wrote over from the Bach 21 thread. James was giving it away on his tweet but I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Just want to point out a few things. Mike Fleiss started giving out clues about 10 days after #BIP started airing. Many of those clues I thought matched Nick, but I thought it was just a coincidence and he would never be considered, BUT something did caught my eye about 10 days ago and it was his brother James tweet. Again, I tried to put it out of my mind thinking I was making too much of it. This is what James tweeted August 22nd. It stayed in my thoughts since then. It wasn't coincidence as I thought.

https://twitter.com/jviall/status/767742210326536193

Beagle

ETA, @Joy15, on the Beatles, I mentioned last week that Nick's mom's name is Mary, "Let it Be" mentions in times of trouble "Mother Mary" comes to me speaking words of wisdom. I tweeted that to Fleiss, but then deleted it because someone said the Mary on the song was a pothead. But I was just connecting "mother Mary" to Nick's mom having the same name.

Also Nick was a standout athlete on the track team in HS and College and won championships, that's when I started thinking some clues are matching Nick.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:03 am

Awesome sleuthing and posts @Joy15 @Beagle High clap clapping!

The thing that stood out to me was when Caila said that Nick was Yoda and Fleiss tweeted a pic of Yoda. Same with running a mile under 6 minutes but I was like, no way and I had given up all hope and MF and co were able to actually pull off a foiler?! I love it!

Bring on Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall! (That will look so good in the titles of this forum. So many already and now an official one for lead)

cheerleader Jumping hearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:06 am

Beagle wrote:I'm bringing this post that I wrote over from the Bach 21 thread. James was giving it away on his tweet but I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Just want to point out a few things. Mike Fleiss started giving out clues about 10 days after #BIP started airing. Many of those clues I thought matched Nick, but I thought it was just a coincidence and he would never be considered, BUT something did caught my eye about 10 days ago and it was his brother James tweet. Again, I tried to put it out of my mind thinking I was making too much of it. This is what James tweeted August 22nd. It stayed in my thoughts since then. It wasn't coincidence as I thought.

https://twitter.com/jviall/status/767742210326536193

Beagle

ETA, @Joy15, on the Beatles, I mentioned last week that Nick's mom's name is Mary, "Let it Be" mentions in times of trouble "Mother Mary" comes to me speaking words of wisdom. I tweeted that to Fleiss, but then deleted it because someone said the Mary on the song was a pothead. But I was just connecting "mother Mary" to Nick's mom having the same name.

Also Nick was a standout athlete on the track team in HS and College and won championships, that's when I started thinking some clues are matching Nick.

AllAboutLove wrote:Awesome sleuthing and posts @Joy15 @Beagle High clap clapping!

The thing that stood out to me was when Caila said that Nick was Yoda and Fleiss tweeted a pic of Yoda. Same with running a mile under 6 minutes but I was like, no way and I had given up all hope and MF and co were able to actually pull off a foiler?! I love it!

Bring on Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall! (That will look so good in the titles of this forum. So many already and now an official one for lead)

cheerleader Jumping hearts

Thanks for your take @Beagle and for the compliment @happygolucky & @AllAboutLove Embarressed! bestbud! . Yep...so many clues pointing to Nick from the tricky MF, but no one believe it. The climactic ending of 'Usual Suspect' (IMO which is Luke), indeed giggling

happy to join the Nick train....with this tricky start, i think this is the perfect season to pull a foiler Hugesmile

btw still curious about 'Omaha' Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 35 2498057887 giggling

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:33 am

Maddy wrote:Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 35 CrJw6WpXgAAkCnf
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin  
@viallnicholas28's "journey" from reality tv d-bag to #TheBachelor: http://yhoo.it/2cpKvkG

Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! May he be shirtless all season
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:06 am

There are some articles about Nick being the next Bach that I continue disagree with the statements and calling it "image rehab" ... because man! to those "media people" I answer: he was that guy before too ... if you didn't see it is because you didn't want to see it!

And he never shamed Andi ... you media shamed her ... (ab-)using Nick's revelation ... which was just a confirmation what everyone already knew ... so who is "manipulative" in this game?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:16 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but YESSSSSSSSSSS but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how can this be. Feel like I hv been watching Nick play the longest game of spin the bottle in history- we're gonna keep going til we get it right!! The biggest slow burn of love and appreciation from the public for our new Bachelor. I am more shocked that the guy I like, that is not the obvious guy, but the sensitive guy, this guy is now the Bachelor. That said it could equally be that when bn decided they loved Nick now after the dramas in bip that tptb decided to choose Nick- like finally tptb's spin the bottle worked with Nick. So what I am saying is ~Nick is now the bottle ~and fool that I am I am gonna drink it. I wanted him to have his own show and well- here it is!!. I wanted him to find love and now he has 25 more chances. Shocked as I am I know I will just be enjoying the ride with him and I wish him all the luck in the world as he deserves great love. All imo.   Phew. :sprinklehearts   ps- just when I thought I might hv to do something else with my SM life!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:46 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:43 am

Still in shock! Did I just dream that Nick is the Bachelor. I remember on that first season he said' I've been persistent my whole life" my god how very true that turned out to be . So excited to see this play out and shame that a) casting is done b) I am happily married and c) no one is likely to be good enough for him in my/ Nick fans eyes. I mean this girl better be spectacular and THE ONE like  ~forever. Also I am sooo happy tptb and bn have got some taste at last and that imo it proves that older candidates make more interesting viewing and OMG they may even have some life experience and wisdom compared to younger ones.   Still IN SHOCK. Ps- Fake spolier- Andi gets out limo and Kaitlyn is barred from joining the season in week 4 (lols) #TeamNickFindsTheOne
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel