SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:56 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Making a new friend after a fresh haircut from my talented sister @vihaviall by @nickviall

now that is cuteness overload!

IA this is an adorable pic awwww

It looks like Nick's jeans have his initials embroidered on the side with "N V" from the designer/brand he models for?   yes

This pic and the one of him grilling it seems Nick is with his family? I hope he is okay. sad  Praying

My heart already hurts for him if he got hurt on BIP! Upset as I don't think I can take it if he gets hurt again  :tissuebox

Also, I hope he was treated right because if not  I'll be mad if Nick isn't treated right by fellow contestants! Redfacemad  :angryemotion
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:59 am

^ at least he's the first one Jen followed after they finishing filming, and she apparently scrolled through his IG to like an old post, so I think IF they are not together, they parted way amicably, and she seems like a kind girl.
Fingers crossed for our boy!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:10 am

I don't see how anyone could not be friends with Nick, he has the biggest heart!

Hopefully Jen is worthy of Nick's heart Praying

If not, it's her loss!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:18 am

Sorry for double post and just to add...

Nick deserves a woman who will be fiercely loyal to him and be his biggest fan.

I say this because I think Nick is the type of man who will cherish and be the biggest fan of the woman who gets to win his heart.  

If that woman is Jen then I will be so happy for Nick and and more so for Jen as she will be a very lucky lady indeed to be with Nick. :Nod:

hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:22 am

To this day, I still wonder why it didn't work out for him and Julie Berry. She has the looks and the brain, and also seemed very fond of him. Didn't she defend him after his second show, call him "my cat's meow" (or something like that)?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you to those who posted and gave info about Nick...   blowkiss

My thoughts...
1) Nick is looking fantastic! beatingheart
2) If ever there was a good man it is Nick, imo!  :yes:
3) I am glad to hear Nick never proposed. yes
4) If Jen is with Nick then she is a very, very lucky lady! :yes: :yes: :yes:

I agree x4!!!!! IF Nick and Jen were trying something out on BIP, depending when she made her entrance, I don't discount that they may still be trying it out in the real world. If she came midway in the show, as ridiculous as I think these engagements are of those who have known one another as a couple for 3 wks total, an engagement after like maybe 1.5-2wks would just be even more insane so kudos to them not succumbing to the engagement koolaid that apparently half the couples drank. If the other scenario of them not working out and breaking up occurred I am still ok with that. If they did couple up on BIP, as of now atleast, whatever their outcome was btw stay dating or break up there doesn't appear to be any hostility or bitter feelings.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:50 am

With Julie maybe *it* just wasn't there?

All I hope for is that Nick doesn't settle for anything less than someone who will be his biggest fan.

Life's too short and too long to accept anything else in a relationship, imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:26 pm

tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 5 Scree135

tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 5 Scree136

Source: nick_viall28 Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:55 pm

awwww look at that handsome face! I love that Nick is silly and has a sense of humor. beatingheart

Looks like he is where is family is... isn't that where he went back the last two times? question

I am getting nervous for Nick already. :nervous

This Jen girl better be worthy of Nick! Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Just capturing my mom while she makes old worn out furniture look absolutely amazing. #talent #family #home by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:21 pm

After Nick moved to LA he and Julie had a falling out.  I think their lives just went in different directions.  

Nice to see Nick with his family...they are all so great.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:31 pm

Seabear wrote:After Nick moved to LA he and Julie had a falling out.  I think their lives just went in different directions.  

Is it a fact that Nick and Julie had a "falling out"? IMO, I think it is just life. Not everything has to be a negative, imo.

Anyway, since this is a fan thread, glad to see Nick is happy and healthy beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel