SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:40 pm

^^^ Hehe thanks notarose, I can but dream. Mull is beautiful as is Iona, have you been there? Muppets Please please- we have to see this- can Nick even sing? I like the Halloween idea- I don't recall them ever doing a Halloween themed date- would choose a day of the dead costume shoot or what about Game of Thrones Halloween party- and act out a scene. Maybe some Pokemon go games cd be a group date- like a treasure hunt to find Nick.  Also want them to incorporate Nick's Birthday party in there- maybe each girl makes a gift or jumps out of a cake - better than Olivia's lame effort. Too many ideas - not enough time (or money!)   Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 52 1377737533

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by notarose Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:16 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:^^^ Hehe thanks notarose, I can but dream. Mull is beautiful as is Iona, have you been there? Muppets Please please- we have to see this- can Nick even sing? I like the Halloween idea- I don't recall them ever doing a Halloween themed date- would choose a day of the dead costume shoot or what about Game of Thrones Halloween party- and act out a scene. Maybe some Pokemon go games cd be a group date- like a treasure hunt to find Nick.  Also want them to incorporate Nick's Birthday party in there- maybe each girl makes a gift or jumps out of a cake - better than Olivia's lame effort. Too many ideas - not enough time (or money!)   Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 52 1377737533

:yes: to about 70% of your country including Mull & Iona. It would be my pick for a location!
cantstopl You're determined to incorporate Game of Thrones Smiley
:yes: treasure hunt or Pokemon Go would be great fun.
I'm bored with repeating dates over the seasons. Time to be more creative.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Interesting! @pavalygurl Thanks for sharing. According to our filming schedule we still have another week to go. Does it take them this long to set up? I wonder if we are off by a few days.

The big moving van made me wonder if the family who reportedly live there on the "off season" were moving out. But IDK. There were a LOT of vehicles there and I doubt there would be some other event schedule so close to the beginning of filming.   My best guess is something I read here about maybe Sept 22 as the M&G night, but I have no source/proof of this.  I do think that tptb stage and re-decorate a bit before filming and I don't know how long that takes.

I also believe last year's Sept 24 was a Thursday and this year that Thursday falls on Sept 22 due to Leap Year. I think trucks etc being there on a Sat Sept 17 for a Thurs Sept 22 is kind of on schedule but again IDK for sure. Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 52 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:20 pm

^^^ Great sleuthing pav. Right, I will be lighting the first 'Nick finds the one' candle on Thurs 22nd then. Then doing it weekly every Thursday evening ( uk time). I will also post an image every Thursday thus enacting an online Nick Shrine. If this sounds entirely nuts I care not, after two years watching this man get his heart smashed as well as be beautiful, terrible and true -I care about him & his happy ending. So I want to send a blessing into the universe that he finds his lasting love.
There were many times I doubted I would find mine but it happened, exactly at the right time, aged 36. Magic can happen & one meeting can change your life forever. I believe dating shows are so popular still because of the consistent drive for us to find your partner in life, the question of whether we believe in a soulmate or that there really is one person or more than one is an important question. I admit to being a hope-full romantic and I openly embrace that.  When you  meet them at last that epic love that was impossible to find becomes the easiest thing to find. I am writing this because Love matters, people matter and it matters to me that behind a 'reality' show there is real happiness at stake. Here's to Nick and to the one for him.
#TeamNickFindsTheOne

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:47 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss that is a beautiful post! TY for sharing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:29 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:^^^ Great sleuthing pav. Right, I will be lighting the first 'Nick finds the one' candle on Thurs 22nd then. Then doing it weekly every Thursday evening ( uk time). I will also post an image every Thursday thus enacting an online Nick Shrine. If this sounds entirely nuts I care not, after two years watching this man get his heart smashed as well as be beautiful, terrible and true -I care about him & his happly ending. So I want to send a blessing into the universe that he finds his lasting love.
There were many times I doubted I would find mine but it happened, exactly at the right time, aged 36. Magic can happen & one meeting can change your life forever. I believe dating shows are so popular still because of the consistent drive for us to find your partner in life, the question of whether we believe in a soulmate or that there really is one person or more than one is an important question. I admit to being a hope-full romantic and I openly embrace that.  When you  meet them at last that epic love that was impossible to find becomes the easiest thing to find. I am writing this because Love matters, people matter and it matters to me that behind a 'reality' show there is real happiness at stake. Here's to Nick and to the one for him.
#TeamNickFindsTheOne

clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:42 am

❤️ your post, @ukglasgowkiiss Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:19 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:^^^ Great sleuthing pav. Right, I will be lighting the first 'Nick finds the one' candle on Thurs 22nd then. Then doing it weekly every Thursday evening ( uk time). I will also post an image every Thursday thus enacting an online Nick Shrine. If this sounds entirely nuts I care not, after two years watching this man get his heart smashed as well as be beautiful, terrible and true -I care about him & his happly ending. So I want to send a blessing into the universe that he finds his lasting love.
#TeamNickFindsTheOne

thanks for your beautiful post heartbeat  . It would definitely help me overcome my guilty pleasure for wearing :rosiecolored all coming-season long heartglasses seeing hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:41 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:^^^ Great sleuthing pav. Right, I will be lighting the first 'Nick finds the one' candle on Thurs 22nd then. Then doing it weekly every Thursday evening ( uk time). I will also post an image every Thursday thus enacting an online Nick Shrine. If this sounds entirely nuts I care not, after two years watching this man get his heart smashed as well as be beautiful, terrible and true -I care about him & his happy ending. So I want to send a blessing into the universe that he finds his lasting love.
#TeamNickFindsTheOne

Ukglasgowkiiss your post above really makes me smile and maintain hope for Nick and also for all of us including myself still looking in life for the "one." I sometimes sit here wondering for myself just when the heck Mr Right and I will meet. I am partially to blame in part for being socially lazy as far as the dating scene goes and making attempts to meet men but then again maybe there is a reason for that and my time will come!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 52 270c Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 52 1f339 Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 52 2764 Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 52 1f64f by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Handsome photo I just stole for my new avatar. laugh out loud hope you all dont mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:49 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:^^^ Great sleuthing pav. Right, I will be lighting the first 'Nick finds the one' candle on Thurs 22nd then. Then doing it weekly every Thursday evening ( uk time). I will also post an image every Thursday thus enacting an online Nick Shrine. If this sounds entirely nuts I care not, after two years watching this man get his heart smashed as well as be beautiful, terrible and true -I care about him & his happy ending. So I want to send a blessing into the universe that he finds his lasting love.
#TeamNickFindsTheOne

Ukglasgowkiiss your post above really makes me smile and maintain hope for Nick and also for all of us including myself still looking in life for the "one." I sometimes sit here wondering for myself just when the heck Mr Right and I will meet. I am partially to blame in part for being socially lazy as far as the dating scene goes and making attempts to meet men but then again maybe there is a reason for that and my time will come!
Thanks MonicaJM & everyone else who commented Thankyou for all your kind appreciation guys. I suddenly got an honesty flash of why I am so interested in all this stuff and why I truly want Nick to find happiness at the end of the day. It goes over & above wanting entertainment or escapism in watching the show- which can be fun of course- just really want the guy to get the lasting love he has been searching for.
MonicaJM please fear not- I truly believe your time will come. I was in several long term relationships before finding myself single at aged 34- first time I had been alone since I was at college. It was terrifying to be out on the market again but I sort of embraced the rock n roll of it & went out all the time, met new people & spent some time with some 'wrong uns' until I gradually felt more confident being single. Sometimes I was a big mess but I kept going, became a dj, joined an indie choir, hung with cool friends and actually met my husband through knowing friends in cool bands who played a show run by 'my person'.
The limos are waiting and so are my 'Nick Finds The One' candles. I have my first candle ready & not afraid to use it on Thursday.
Love is gold.
X

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel