SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

castingpicksyounguns - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:25 pm

Happiest of Birthdays to my brother!! @nickviall Love you castingpicksyounguns - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 55 1f618 @theyearofelan if you're next to my brother please give him a big ol' hug for me by @vihaviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

castingpicksyounguns - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by SueSt Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:44 am

^^ thanks Blu. What a sweet message!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:38 pm

kayfay wrote:Man, I'm so not into any of the candidates for The Bachelor and wish it could be Nick. I think he's genuinely interesting, grounded and...well, hot. Oh well, at least we get BIP.

Sometimes dreams do come true in Bachelor Nation. Hugesmile
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Nick's Online Love Shrine  WEEK 3

He And She   (By Christina Rossetti)
Should one of us remember,
 And one of us forget,
I wish I knew what each will do--
 But who can tell as yet?

Should one of us remember,
 And one of us forget,
I promise you what I will do--
And I'm content to wait for you,
 And not be sure as yet.

“Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don’t fool.”
― Robert Brault

castingpicksyounguns - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 55 20160914

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:24 am

Plot twist I get the final rose castingpicksyounguns - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 55 1f339 castingpicksyounguns - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 55 1f60d castingpicksyounguns - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 55 2764 #bachelor by @morgan_deuster
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:29 am

bluwavz wrote:
Plot twist I get the final rose castingpicksyounguns - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 55 1f339 castingpicksyounguns - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 55 1f60d castingpicksyounguns - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 55 2764 #bachelor by @morgan_deuster

Quick, hide her before TPTB decide to cast her as an intruder
#castingpicksyounguns #only20yearsdifference cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:05 am

Great scot that Tuxedo photo blows every other bachelor out the water! One for the calendar shot. seeing hearts

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:14 pm

Actually didn't think it was possible to love someone this much castingpicksyounguns - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 55 1f339 by @lindsayisfresh
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:29 pm

In case you missed this- article from Hanger posted in September. Makes a fair assessment of Nick's outstanding fashion looks and beauty.
http://hanger.io/15-times-nick-viall-slayed-fashion-game/

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 pm

Thanks @ukglasgowkiiss. He has so many different looks to him!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:00 am

I'm intrigued by the two Danielles, both of which are sometimes called Dani.
IMO Danielle M is a contender.  Obviously Danielle L is currently at the forefront having been on 2 "stage" dates (and amply talked about) but I feel Dani M is not to be overlooked.
My thoughts:
Dani M was given the 1st 1-1.  I'm thinking this was planned by the producers because she has a powerful backstory.  What are the odds that someone would have a deceased fiancé named Nick from the same hometown.  Almost 0.  My theory is that she was given the first date as an opportunity to lay her story on the table after which she would be gone or they would connect. I even broke down and went to RS's site today to see if there were pics I hadn't seen.  There is a blurry shot of them kissing on the Ferris wheel which would have been after dinner.  The TMZ vid shows blurry dinner shots where they appear to be having a convo and the Danielle & Nick sign which apparently happened during the fun park portion of the date.  The sign was digital and also flashed a heart and not shown but said to have flashed "kiss kiss".
Oddly enough tptb also gave us Danielle L's name - called out by the BSB. Continuing on the sameness theme, both Danielles do still modelling and both have appeared in vids - Danielle M in music videos; Danielle L in a reality tv type series.
Fascinating.

Like Leila who appears to be gone now, there is a lot of info on the web about Danielle L.  She appears to be high energy, confident, hard working, fun, and sexy.  Not much is known about Danielle M but from her modelling pics I find her sensual.  Given her age and her having had to pick up her life & redefine her future after her fiancé's death I think she is likely strong, independent, confident (looks like she had no make up on in a mansion shot) and would challenge Nick because a 30-something woman with those traits doesn't suffer fools giggling  

Anyhoo, am interested in your thoughts.
I think these 2 plus others yet to be known could make for a really interesting season of relationships.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:20 am

I don't know if this is the perfect place to post, but TMZ has pictures of Nick Hometown dates.

castingpicksyounguns - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 55 1006-sub-rochester-crrew-tmz-4

The 'Bachelor' was spotted in his hometown of Waukesha, WI where he was presumably on a hometown date ... meaning the chick on his arm reached at least one of the final stages on season 21 of "The Bachelor."

The is a video with the article.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/09/bachelor-nick-viall-hometown-date/
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel