Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 56 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by lexforlife on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:50 am

It cannot be hometown dates yet,didn't they just start filming.

lexforlife

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Ladybug82 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:58 am

@lexforlife wrote:It cannot be hometown dates yet,didn't they just start filming.

It's not HTD's for the girls, it's only epi 4 (I think).  They are filming in Nick's HT.  According to RS, they were supposed to film in SC but due to the hurricane were unable to, so the schedule/locations changed some.

Ladybug82
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 5037
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by lexforlife on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:40 am

Thanks, I thought so. bestbud!

lexforlife

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Gale1 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:32 am

Thanks so much for the link of Nick in all his fashion attire @ukglasgowkiiss Not too sure about anybody else who viewed them here, but my oh my will have to fan myself off for the rest of the day!! It also made me remember just how good he looked clean shaven as well.

Gale1

Posts : 404
Join date : 2013-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by ukglasgowkiiss on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:31 pm

@Gale1 wrote:Thanks so much for the link of Nick in all his fashion attire @ukglasgowkiiss  Not too sure about anybody else who viewed them here, but my oh my will have to fan myself off for the rest of the day!! It also made me remember just how good he looked clean shaven as well.
This one slays me   seeing hearts

https://www.instagram.com/p/7T6MdqswwF/

ukglasgowkiiss

Posts : 122
Join date : 2016-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Gale1 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:21 am

@ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
@Gale1 wrote:Thanks so much for the link of Nick in all his fashion attire @ukglasgowkiiss  Not too sure about anybody else who viewed them here, but my oh my will have to fan myself off for the rest of the day!! It also made me remember just how good he looked clean shaven as well.
This one slays me   seeing hearts

https://www.instagram.com/p/7T6MdqswwF/

Like WOW he is one real HOT dude :fanningfan Could not agree more with the majority of the posts on that Instagram pic of our clean shaven Nick!!

Gale1

Posts : 404
Join date : 2013-12-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:06 am

He. is. HOT.

MonicaJM2001

Posts : 2214
Join date : 2013-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:01 pm

@notarose wrote:I'm intrigued by the two Danielles, both of which are sometimes called Dani.
IMO Danielle M is a contender.  Obviously Danielle L is currently at the forefront having been on 2 "stage" dates (and amply talked about) but I feel Dani M is not to be overlooked.
My thoughts:
Dani M was given the 1st 1-1.  I'm thinking this was planned by the producers because she has a powerful backstory.  What are the odds that someone would have a deceased fiancé named Nick from the same hometown.  Almost 0.  My theory is that she was given the first date as an opportunity to lay her story on the table after which she would be gone or they would connect. I even broke down and went to RS's site today to see if there were pics I hadn't seen.  There is a blurry shot of them kissing on the Ferris wheel which would have been after dinner.  The TMZ vid shows blurry dinner shots where they appear to be having a convo and the Danielle & Nick sign which apparently happened during the fun park portion of the date.  The sign was digital and also flashed a heart and not shown but said to have flashed "kiss kiss".
Oddly enough tptb also gave us Danielle L's name - called out by the BSB. Continuing on the sameness theme, both Danielles do still modelling and both have appeared in vids - Danielle M in music videos; Danielle L in a reality tv type series.
Fascinating.

Like Leila who appears to be gone now, there is a lot of info on the web about Danielle L.  She appears to be high energy, confident, hard working, fun, and sexy.  Not much is known about Danielle M but from her modelling pics I find her sensual.  Given her age and her having had to pick up her life & redefine her future after her fiancé's death I think she is likely strong, independent, confident (looks like she had no make up on in a mansion shot) and would challenge Nick because a 30-something woman with those traits doesn't suffer fools giggling  

Anyhoo, am interested in your thoughts.
I think these 2 plus others yet to be known could make for a really interesting season of relationships.

Notarose, same here the Danielles definitely have my interest, both are gorgeous and look amazing paired with Nick so I definitely have some favorites *so far* of the girls that are known, obviously it's all "on paper" until we hear words come from their mouths and see how they interact with Nick. Pictures are a little bit helpful but still doesn't give you the whole story rather just a glimpse that can be interpreted 8 millions ways. I think that Raven is pretty but not feeling it so far as being a match for Nick. We currently know all the 1/1 dates except episode 3 1/1 which is intriguing since the last 3 F1 on Bachelor had 1/1 dates in episode 3. It would be a refreshing development to see the first 1/1 date curse broken though if Danielle M and Nick fall for one another and he picks her. I definitely like that the cast is way more diverse than usual. It's still way early but how funny would it be if both Danielle's end up as F2? Has that happened before? At least we'd know the first name of the F1 laugh out loud.

MonicaJM2001

Posts : 2214
Join date : 2013-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by sdmom on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:49 pm

@MonicaJM2001 wrote:
@notarose wrote:I'm intrigued by the two Danielles, both of which are sometimes called Dani.
IMO Danielle M is a contender.  Obviously Danielle L is currently at the forefront having been on 2 "stage" dates (and amply talked about) but I feel Dani M is not to be overlooked.
My thoughts:
Dani M was given the 1st 1-1.  I'm thinking this was planned by the producers because she has a powerful backstory.  What are the odds that someone would have a deceased fiancé named Nick from the same hometown.  Almost 0.  My theory is that she was given the first date as an opportunity to lay her story on the table after which she would be gone or they would connect. I even broke down and went to RS's site today to see if there were pics I hadn't seen.  There is a blurry shot of them kissing on the Ferris wheel which would have been after dinner.  The TMZ vid shows blurry dinner shots where they appear to be having a convo and the Danielle & Nick sign which apparently happened during the fun park portion of the date.  The sign was digital and also flashed a heart and not shown but said to have flashed "kiss kiss".
Oddly enough tptb also gave us Danielle L's name - called out by the BSB. Continuing on the sameness theme, both Danielles do still modelling and both have appeared in vids - Danielle M in music videos; Danielle L in a reality tv type series.
Fascinating.

Like Leila who appears to be gone now, there is a lot of info on the web about Danielle L.  She appears to be high energy, confident, hard working, fun, and sexy.  Not much is known about Danielle M but from her modelling pics I find her sensual.  Given her age and her having had to pick up her life & redefine her future after her fiancé's death I think she is likely strong, independent, confident (looks like she had no make up on in a mansion shot) and would challenge Nick because a 30-something woman with those traits doesn't suffer fools giggling  

Anyhoo, am interested in your thoughts.
I think these 2 plus others yet to be known could make for a really interesting season of relationships.

Notarose, same here the Danielles definitely have my interest, both are gorgeous and look amazing paired with Nick so I definitely have some favorites *so far* of the girls that are known, obviously it's all "on paper" until we hear words come from their mouths and see how they interact with Nick. Pictures are a little bit helpful but still doesn't give you the whole story rather just a glimpse that can be interpreted 8 millions ways. I think that Raven is pretty but not feeling it so far as being a match for Nick. We currently know all the 1/1 dates except episode 3 1/1 which is intriguing since the last 3 F1 on Bachelor had 1/1 dates in episode 3. It would be a refreshing development to see the first 1/1 date curse broken though if Danielle M and Nick fall for one another and he picks her. I definitely like that the cast is way more diverse than usual. It's still way early but how funny would it be if both Danielle's end up as F2? Has that happened before? At least we'd know the first name of the F1 laugh out loud.

How did I miss NR's original post?
Anyway, as of now, I think Dani M is a good match on paper. Her date is more private, so that gives them a good opportunity to talk, to get to know each other and to connect. He still keeps her so far, so my fingers are crossed!
Danielle L is gorgeous! I would not be surprised if he is physically attracted to her. However, IIRC, one poster here who has a friend who went to the concert said Nick put on a good show for the crowd. When the camera was not on them, he shut off of her (paraphrasing) so who knows. Danielle L is definitely a good candidate for BIP, IMO.
Lastly but not leastly, how about the Vanessa girl,who we just found out today? 1-1 date on 3rd episode bodes well for past f1s! Let's find out who she is ! Even RS hasn't said anything about her or the date yet. I am very very curious!
All Jmo. 1

sdmom

Posts : 3119
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by notarose on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:06 pm

IMO the two early 1-1 women (Dani M and Vanessa) are important the longer they remain on the show because he likely won't get another 1-1 with either until epi 6 or 7.  To me, staying until then suggests a relationship must be continuing to build during cocktail parties.  
In the reverse, I think 1-1 dates in epi 5 are important as this could be one or two who he has gradually been getting to know and wants to decide through a 1-1 if there is HTD potential because he is now past the midway point to hometowns.
I'm wondering how many HTDs he will have. I think his family really appreciated that in K's season there were only 2.  I wouldn't be surprised if he has less than 4.

notarose

Posts : 5603
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:18 pm

@sdmom wrote:
@MonicaJM2001 wrote:
@notarose wrote:I'm intrigued by the two Danielles, both of which are sometimes called Dani.
IMO Danielle M is a contender.  Obviously Danielle L is currently at the forefront having been on 2 "stage" dates (and amply talked about) but I feel Dani M is not to be overlooked.
My thoughts:
Dani M was given the 1st 1-1.  I'm thinking this was planned by the producers because she has a powerful backstory.  What are the odds that someone would have a deceased fiancé named Nick from the same hometown.  Almost 0.  My theory is that she was given the first date as an opportunity to lay her story on the table after which she would be gone or they would connect. I even broke down and went to RS's site today to see if there were pics I hadn't seen.  There is a blurry shot of them kissing on the Ferris wheel which would have been after dinner.  The TMZ vid shows blurry dinner shots where they appear to be having a convo and the Danielle & Nick sign which apparently happened during the fun park portion of the date.  The sign was digital and also flashed a heart and not shown but said to have flashed "kiss kiss".
Oddly enough tptb also gave us Danielle L's name - called out by the BSB. Continuing on the sameness theme, both Danielles do still modelling and both have appeared in vids - Danielle M in music videos; Danielle L in a reality tv type series.
Fascinating.

Like Leila who appears to be gone now, there is a lot of info on the web about Danielle L.  She appears to be high energy, confident, hard working, fun, and sexy.  Not much is known about Danielle M but from her modelling pics I find her sensual.  Given her age and her having had to pick up her life & redefine her future after her fiancé's death I think she is likely strong, independent, confident (looks like she had no make up on in a mansion shot) and would challenge Nick because a 30-something woman with those traits doesn't suffer fools giggling  

Anyhoo, am interested in your thoughts.
I think these 2 plus others yet to be known could make for a really interesting season of relationships.

Notarose, same here the Danielles definitely have my interest, both are gorgeous and look amazing paired with Nick so I definitely have some favorites *so far* of the girls that are known, obviously it's all "on paper" until we hear words come from their mouths and see how they interact with Nick. Pictures are a little bit helpful but still doesn't give you the whole story rather just a glimpse that can be interpreted 8 millions ways. I think that Raven is pretty but not feeling it so far as being a match for Nick. We currently know all the 1/1 dates except episode 3 1/1 which is intriguing since the last 3 F1 on Bachelor had 1/1 dates in episode 3. It would be a refreshing development to see the first 1/1 date curse broken though if Danielle M and Nick fall for one another and he picks her. I definitely like that the cast is way more diverse than usual. It's still way early but how funny would it be if both Danielle's end up as F2? Has that happened before? At least we'd know the first name of the F1 laugh out loud.

How did I miss NR's original post?
Anyway, as of now, I think Dani M is a good match on paper. Her date is more private, so that gives them a good opportunity to talk, to get to know each other and to connect. He still keeps her so far, so my fingers are crossed!
Danielle L is gorgeous! I would not be surprised if he is physically attracted to her. However, IIRC, one poster here who has a friend who went to the concert said Nick put on a good show for the crowd. When the camera was not on them, he shut off of her (paraphrasing) so who knows. Danielle L is definitely a good candidate for BIP, IMO.
Lastly but not leastly, how about the Vanessa girl,who we just found out today? 1-1 date on 3rd episode bodes well for past f1s! Let's find out who she is ! Even RS hasn't said anything about her or the date yet. I am very very curious!


All Jmo. 1

Yep I saw the posts revealing Vanessa shortly after I posted this but she and Nick look very good together and lookec to be having a blast.

MonicaJM2001

Posts : 2214
Join date : 2013-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by ukglasgowkiiss on Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:53 am

Nick's Online Love Shrine WEEK 4



So I have actually written my own poem this week, which is my take on Nick's journey so far. hmmm . Here you go folks:

Trust  (by ukglasgowkiiss)
The poet says Every Trust Survives
But young fools can keep their sage advice

When once I sat upon the lover’s throne
I saw my life and love shining ahead
The soul mate clear as day and bread
But then the darkness fell

She was lying to me and to him
She was not for me, nor for him
How can a fool behave in deepest sorrow
So I watched in silence as my heart broke upon itself

Time passed, months passed, all veiled in black
With one new dawn, heart break eased
Upon a second love I felt the healing of hope
A second chance at life

Again I became a knight
I quested for my lady
This was to be my day
Our day; this day of all days

The stage was set, and so I emerged
A loser in love
Laughter surrounded me, darkness fell
Who does not love a Fool

She was lying to me, not to him
My dying heart turned black
I cried bitter tears and became the cynic
She was not for me, but for him

They say time rebuilds trust
But what if you do not trust yourself
Your foolish heart which loved too easily
Became numb

Trust, so quickly destroyed
A thousand years to repair
Or just, one single moment
In your eyes

So I chose the rose, and thorns, well
Let them be damned
For this love lottery could begin, and end
In your eyes

Folly may find me again
But I pray my heart is evergreen
Drawn forwards towards new light
I trust in hope

And if I fall
My love
This will be the last time.

ukglasgowkiiss

Posts : 122
Join date : 2016-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:31 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum