SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by OnePromise Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:51 pm

IMO, Nick gives Ashley some much needed "adult" advice about life and in turn (largely because of this) Ashley strokes his ego by telling him how awesome he is. They are like a big brother and little sister. I think it's great!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by notarose Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:09 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
notarose wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss
awwww Always a pleasure reading your Thursday tributes.  
How wonderful it would be if his rose upon a brier found her way to him and set his world afire beatingheart

I imagine her petals thus: witty, compassionate, elegant, fortuitous, sensual, direct, bemused, loyal.  And at her center the capacity to be unpredictable in the most delightful ways rose bud
Yes I hope so too notarose. Unpredictable is key I think, perhaps someone who manages to be mysterious until quite far into the journey. I think if he has some form of chase it will help the initial bond to be lasting. I so hope the right one has somehow found her way through the casting woods and is there for him.
Glad you're enjoying the poems, half way through already. handwave smilelove  

:yes:  someone who consistently shows interest but requires effort on Nick's part as well.  Perhaps the kind that sends a sensual smile his way, like a secret, across a crowded room then slowly turns away confident he will approach giggling  
:yes:  to a slowly unwrapped mystery.  Like Daniel said in BIP, an onion not an orange. cantstopl  
Basically, it can only help if our mystery woman has depth, if each conversation has meaning and leaves him wanting more from her, or afterward, when he is alone, wanting her back because he has more to tell.  

:detective  is she there?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:40 am

Please excuse my ignorance but when did Ashley I & Nick meet for the 1st time was it only on Bachelor in Paradise? How old is Ashley I know that Nick is 35 hope that's at least correct?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:46 am

Gale1 wrote:Please excuse my ignorance but when did Ashley I & Nick meet for the 1st time was it only on Bachelor in Paradise? How old is Ashley I know that Nick is 35 hope that's at least correct?

I think Ashley and Nick met around the time he joined Kaitlyn's season as I think she, Sharleen and Nick were all three in NYC when Nick eventually joined.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:51 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Gale1 wrote:Please excuse my ignorance but when did Ashley I & Nick meet for the 1st time was it only on Bachelor in Paradise? How old is Ashley I know that Nick is 35 hope that's at least correct?

I think Ashley and Nick met around the time he joined Kaitlyn's season as I think she, Sharleen and Nick were all three in NYC when Nick eventually joined.

Yep, they first met on K's comedy club group date after which he joined the show.
Ashley is 28.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:44 pm

Nick's Online Love Shrine WEEK 6

The Beloved  by Paul Elouard

She is standing on my eyelids
And her hair is wound in mine,
She has the form of my hands,
She has the colour of my eyes,
She is swallowed by my shadow
Like a stone against the sky.

Her eyes are always open
And will not let me sleep.
Her dreams in broad daylight
Make the suns evaporate
Make me laugh, cry and laugh,
Speak with nothing to say.

america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 58 Winged10

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:46 pm

@chrisbharrison
Happy Birthday to this human @theyearofelan @viallnicholas28 and I love you so much we'll eat the leftover cake out of your beard.
america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 58 Image69

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:15 pm

america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 58 CwMFWKNXYAIj5kP
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28
Still on my journey, but breaking my silence to share when you all can see it for yourselv… http://ift.tt/2eXPPsm
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:18 pm

america - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 58 CwMP0n0WIAAB8Zh
People Magazine ‏@people 28m
#TheBachelor's Nick Viall: Is fourth time a charm? http://peoplem.ag/KL1ETle
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:14 pm

My sweet friend @nickviall is the newest #bachelor & his seasons air date has just been announced which means I've written the first recap. Read on FB & twitter @abbydraper & tell me all of your thoughts ASAP by @abbydraper

Linke: http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/bthesite/tv-lust/bal-the-bachelor-premiere-date-revealed-for-nick-viall-s-season-20161101-story.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:59 pm

If Nick had fell for her he would not have left to go do the show. That relationship was going no where fast. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:39 am

Loving all the promo pics! When I logged onto twitter and saw a tweet from Nick it startled me, I thought "wait whaaat?" laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel