SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by nutty1 Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:03 am

Hello fellow Nick Chicks!! Real life took me away for a month or two, but now I am back and have some time to spend with you guys!!
I feel SO BEHIND! Is anyone willing to give me a quick synopsis of what's happening? I looked thru all the girls RS gave us, and I know 2 of the F4. That's about it.
Great to be back!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:31 am

Nick's Online Love Shrine WEEK 7
Love is gold!

Never Forget    A Fleetwood Mac Song (Christine McVie)

Come on baby, could you ever be
Just a little close to me
Ooh ooh ooh
Could we ever forget tonight?

Come on baby, let's take a stroll
You're feelin' warm so don't be cold
Ooh ooh oh
We'll never forget tonight

What a wonderful night to be
The stars must be my friends
To shine for me.

Come on baby, now don't you be cold
Just remember that love is gold
Ooh ooh
We will never forget tonight

Link to the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2p6OnSTN28

producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 59 Candle10

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:19 pm

Finland!  Land of the Finnish!  
cheerleader

Confident the unlucky in love streak has ended producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 59 2498057887

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Nick's Online Love Shrine WEEK 8

A story of renewal:

The Three Golden Hairs- p328, Women Who Run With The Wolves, Clarissa Pinkola Estes.

Once upon a time, on a dark night, a lone old man staggered through the forest. Though boughs scratched his face, half-blinding his eyes, he held out a tiny lantern before him.
The old man was a sight to behold with his long yellow hair, cracked yellow teeth and curved amber fingernails. His back was rounded like a bag of flour, and so ancient was he that his skin hung in furbelows from chin, arms and hips.
The old man progressed through the forest by grasping a sapling and pulling his body forward, grasping another sapling and pulling his body forward, and with this rowing motion and by the small breath left in him, made his way through the forest.
Just then, in the distance, he saw a tiny flickering light, a cottage, a fire, a home, a place of rest and he laboured toward the light. As he reached the door, he was so tired the tiny light in his lantern died, and the old man fell through the door and collapsed.
Inside was an old woman sitting before a beautiful roaring fire, and now she hurried to his side, gathered him into her arms and carried him to the fire. She held him in her arms as a mother holds her child. She sat and rocked him in her rocking chair. There they were, the poor frail old man, just a sack of bones, and the strong old woman rocking him back and forth saying,
There, there. There, there.
And she rocked him all through the night, and by the time it was almost morning, he had grown much younger. He was now a beautiful young man with golden hair and long strong limbs. And still she rocked him, “There, there. There, there”.
And as morning got still closer, the young man had turned into a very small and very beautiful child with golden hair plaited like wheat.
Just at the moment of dawn, the old woman plucked three hairs very quickly from the child’s beautiful head and threw them to the tiles. Tiiiiiiiiiiiing! Tiiiiiiiiiiiing! Tiiiiiiiiiiing! they sounded.
And the little child in her arms crawled down from her lap and ran to the door. Looking back at the old woman for a moment, he gave her a dazzling smile, then turned and flew up into the sky to become the brilliant morning sun.

producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 59 Candle11

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Wow! That got my attention! Thanks @ukglasgowkiiss

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:30 pm

Nick's Online Love Shrine WEEK 9:
The one.

I Said It To You    by Paul Elouard

I said it to you for the clouds
I said it to you for the tree of the sea
For each wave for the birds in the leaves
For the pebbles of sound
For familiar hands
For the eye that becomes landscape or face
And sleep returns it the heaven of its colour
For all that night drank
For the network of roads
For the open window for a bare forehead

Every caress every trust survives.

producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 59 20160910

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:56 pm

I can't believe filming will soon be over and Nick's season will soon start! Here's hoping Nick gets his HEA with an amazing F1 Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:26 pm

I know I still remember following the night that filming started and now it is at the end! Now to watch it all in about a month!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:46 pm

FRC is done!  Jumping hearts

So many emotions! What a journey this has been for Nick and those of us who are fans. I'm so so thrilled that Nick has potentially found his HEA and cannot wait to watch his love story! It's been a long time coming but I have a feeling it was all worth it  beatingheart  #TeamNick #TeamHEA

producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 59 Nick_f10
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/799672693670879232
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:FRC is done!  Jumping hearts

So many emotions! What a journey this has been for Nick and those of us who are fans. I'm so so thrilled that Nick has potentially found his HEA and cannot wait to watch his love story! It's been a long time coming but I have a feeling it was all worth it  beatingheart  #TeamNick #TeamHEA

producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 59 Nick_f10
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/799672693670879232

It offically official now time to watch! bring on some tears of joy!!!!!!!!!!! cheerleader High clap

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:42 pm

Cannot wait to see this HEA. What a wonderful thing to know he has found the one. This fills me with happiness. Love is gold.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:31 pm

I remember sleuthing him sitting on a chair in the first round. It's amazing how much we know about him now since then.

I'm so looking forward to this. I just want to get to the FRC. laugh out loud Everyone is deserving of love, but this is one is going to be special to watch for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel