SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Diana Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:40 pm

I'm so excited to watch his journey.

I'm so hopeful he found love with someone who feels the same way this time!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I remember sleuthing him sitting on a chair in the first round. It's amazing how much we know about him now since then.

I'm so looking forward to this. I just want to get to the FRC. laugh out loud Everyone is deserving of love, but this is one is going to be special to watch for me.

I totally remember that! Those curls! I remember he looked so different in many pictures! I remember I felt so bad for him after the plane video. His polka dots and peanut butter! I am so glad he sent most young models home early so I believe his heart is in the right place! IF our speculation is true, his f1 and f2 are quality women!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:15 pm

When I write this I am sending out from my heart, I am truly, truly, sincerely happy for whomever he chooses. That lady will have a good man on her hands, who I am sure will turn into a wonderful friend, husband and father.

Blessings to you Nick and your fiance where ever you both are at this moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:19 pm

reason wrote:When I write this I am sending out from my heart, I am truly, truly, sincerely happy for whomever he chooses.  That lady will have a good man on her hands, who I am sure will turn into a wonderful friend, husband and father.

Blessings to you Nick and your fiance where ever you both are at this moment.
Beautiful post and so well-said beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Aww man what a journey. It hasn't been the easiest, but I believe it has been worth it. I remember Andi's season like it was yesterday, we have come far since that year.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:47 pm

And when sister Maria asked "Does she make you laugh?" he answered "She makes me smile". And something in that moment was understood.
So, all these years I've waited for that one thing.

I believe we will finally hear his laughter.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:06 am

notarose wrote:And when sister Maria asked "Does she make you laugh?" he answered "She makes me smile". And something in that moment was understood.

I'm hoping that you are right... that we get to hear his unburdened laugh and see the more natural, relaxed side of Nick in relationship.  I think when he is leading, we will get to see that. So looking forward to it.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:09 pm

^^ me too OP! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:17 pm

#Team Nick Finds the One and his HEA. :sprinklehearts

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:10 pm

Congratulations to Nick and his F1. I hope this is his forever love. I looking forward to Jan 2 to see his love story.

And Nick, send out a tweet or post a pic. Thanks :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Imagine how excited Ncholas must be to wear disguises and sneak about with his betrothed. :uptonogood
He could be anywhere :detective

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:36 pm

notarose wrote:And when sister Maria asked "Does she make you laugh?" he answered "She makes me smile". And something in that moment was understood.

awwww I love this post and can't wait to see Nick finally laugh with his forever person Praying lovetogether
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel