SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by OnePromise Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:16 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Yessss. Just watched Nick on GMA and his face lit up when Ali Fedowsky said the word engaged. He is totally glowing. Just keep it together til March VaNick , that is all I ask. ( forever would work fine too) :wedding

Yes! His face when Ali said "engaged"... A true and natural smile for Nick.  That gives so much away.  He tried to cover it, but it is hard to cover that natural response. I actually paused it and made my husband tell me what his face said..."He's engaged and really happy about it. "  :yes:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 71 15625111_210924439368955_6004668470866739200_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQxOTE0Mzg0NDIzMDgyMzExNw%3D%3D
emmyzoot
21 minutes ago
Accurate depiction of me waiting for the bachelor to come on tonight #nickviall #thebachelor #fourthtimeisthecharm
Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 71 15624265_1900353123527002_7609185127855292416_n
justjared
#NickViall, the new #Bachelor, was seen out in rainy NYC today ahead of the show's premiere tonight. Are you planning to watch #TheBachelor this season?!

Damn, he is cute!! I love his suit!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:48 pm

OnePromise wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Yessss. Just watched Nick on GMA and his face lit up when Ali Fedowsky said the word engaged. He is totally glowing. Just keep it together til March VaNick , that is all I ask. ( forever would work fine too) :wedding

Yes! His face when Ali said "engaged"... A true and natural smile for Nick.  That gives so much away.  He tried to cover it, but it is hard to cover that natural response. I actually paused it and made my husband tell me what his face said..."He's engaged and really happy about it. "  :yes:
Aww, a true and natural smile- lovely way of putting it.  Come March -if this is a true HEA i will post my own true & natural smile on here. It may look a little like this ( spoiler alert) Hugesmile :sending flowers

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:13 pm

Here's the link to the complete GMA interview:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelor-nick-viall-surprise-messages-44504882

I really hope he skipped the Rose Parade because he's having a SHV with his love in NYC.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Love this post by Elan.
So many have said the exact same thing about Nick... I think that says it all, IMO.
Here's to Nick finding love and his HEA beatingheart

@theyearofelan So, here's @nickviall and tonight we begin his journey as The Bachelor. When I first met Nick, I didn't like him that much, and he knows that. But now we have known each other for a few years and he has become one of my better friends. Nick is not perfect. And he knows that. Nick makes mistakes. And he apologizes when he does. But one thing Nick does not do is give up on love. He feels deeply and passionately and I admire him for that. Nick is like all of us in our better and most vulnerable moments. He has been a good friend to me and a trusted confidante and I am so excited to get to share this new season of The Bachelor with him and with you. And of course this couldn't happen without 30 incredible women who each put their lives on hold to take a trip into the unknown with the hopes of finding their forever. To them I am immensely thankful. I hope each and every one of them find SOMETHING valuable, irreplaceable, and irrevocable on this road over the next few months. I hope you enjoy this season. I did. Love to all of you out there in Bachelor Nation

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:49 am

Putting this here in case it gets too gushy. laugh out loud I was watching with my friends tonight who are casual watchers and not fanatics and trying to not go to crazy but I was literally flailing inside watching the show and Nick. I know he isn't everyone's cup of tea but I thought he was just perfect for night 1. He was himself, and embraced any awkward moments that are inevitable with humor and grace with the women. I really thought he handled the Liz thing well. He was the right amount of kind and complimentary to her yet didn't let the situation slide. Being that she is Jade MOH/best friend he might have been inclined to let it all slide as to not potentially muddy his friendship he has with Jade/Tanner by being harsh with Liz but being Nick and true to himself he addressed it and he wasn't harsh at all but still IMO eloquently communicated his questions and concerns to her about why she ignores his existence for 9 months only to suddenly show up interested. The Kimmel thing after was so awesome. (minus the first 15 seconds and then when Nick had to share the stage with "them." You all know who.. He looked so good too. I do need to watch the GMA from this morning which from reading above seems like more fun!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:05 am

media for the 1st ep wrote:Jimmy Kimmel (on his own) :

GMA (yesterday):

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 am

sdmom wrote:Here's the link to the complete GMA interview:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelor-nick-viall-surprise-messages-44504882

I really hope he skipped the Rose Parade because he's having a SHV with his love in NYC.

Watching the feet if it lands him in NYC often I'd say it indicates his F1 is from somewhere close by i.e. montreal - I'd expect other locations if F1 is one of the other girls. I'd imagine vanessa going back to work actually while raven can set her own schedule. Rachel would also be on her job's schedule as well.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:44 am

with the exes ... but only for the smile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:39 am

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 71 9eb19ce53eacff0b3bc628bff8a340b7

Bachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 71 9a1216fe8b2a80a2c89f66d74eaf8419
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-season-premiere-recap-nick-wants-to-give-america-a-happy-ending-030137082.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:33 am

Our guy done good!!!! :inlove :inlove :inlove

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel