Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Maddy on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:32 am

ABC Network ‏@ABCNetwork
Smoldering on the red carpet...it's #TheBachelor, @viallnicholas28! #TCA17

Katie Lowes ‏@KatieQLowes
Best part about going to the #TCA's every year: grilling the current bachelor. This year ---> @viallnicholas28
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:42 pm

I just listened to RS's podcast with Possessionista as guest. It was pretty interesting. I love that she is such a Nick fan. I don't think we can put RS links here. But if you go to his website, the link is there.
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:49 pm

@nutty1 do you mind giving us a recap? Thanks
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:33 pm

She basically said she knows Nick well and what a good guy he is. She talked about Abby Draber's claims that Nick let her know he was The Bachelor and Dana (Possessionista) said that absolutely wasn't true. RS tried saying Nick went to the media and the right people, when he was criticized and told these people lies so they would stick up for him. I think he was insinuating that that is why he told Dana things. But RS definitely backpedaled a lot.
She also talked about how former contestants made money by advertising on IG and twitter. Pretty interesting.
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:17 pm

Thanks!
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Thank you for taking one for our team, Nutty. bestbud!

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29614

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Camilla L News ‏@CamillaLNews
She didn't get a rose but she FINALLY got a pic with Nick! #TheBachelor  #BachelorNation #TCA17
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:41 pm

He really did backpedal a lot. He was saying that Abby contacted him to be on his podcast when he put out the call and that he had never heard of her before. He tried to say that he didn't buy all of what she was saying because he thought she was exaggerating somewhat, but because it lined up with things he had been hearing all along about Nick he didn't push her too much. I love how Possessionista told him that basically Abby had regurgitated his own blog right back at him and that's probably why he didn't question her. Priceless.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 pm

@Sprite wrote:He really did backpedal a lot. He was saying that Abby contacted him to be on his podcast when he put out the call and that he had never heard of her before. He tried to say that he didn't buy all of what she was saying because he thought she was exaggerating somewhat, but because it lined up with things he had been hearing all along about Nick he didn't push her too much. I love how Possessionista told him that basically Abby had regurgitated his own blog right back at him and that's probably why he didn't question her. Priceless.

AMAZING :claphands
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:04 pm

I'm really shocked he had her on. Let's see if he quotes or recalls details from those who actually know him in the future.
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:34 pm

caryfetman
@nickviall in @theory__ grey blazer @paige black jeans @rado watch @vince sip up boot & @express v neck t. #bachelor @thebachelornation @ginamo11
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Just adding to what Dana (Possessionista) said on RS podcast and summarizing and this is what Dana says in regards to Nick:

- she says that Nick is a really good guy (she says this quite a few times and emphatically)
- she believes that Nick is truly genuine and there on the show for the right reasons and to find love
- says Nick is a loyal guy and real friend and the people that know him love him and this is a shared thought with all those that really know him
- she tells RS to be very skeptical of anyone that says they know Nick or are friends with him but have negative things to say about him because they probably just have some sort of ax to grind or some other motive and that they don't know him and aren't friends of his
- she says anything Abby said was an absolute lie and RS said that Abby was the one to contact him
- she says that the people who know Nick know that Nick's not perfect and they acknowledge he's not perfect and has his flaws but when they hear lies like Abby said it is when they have a problem and will speak out

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum