SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Hello chicks!! I finally had a minute to pop in and say I am still on the Nick train!! I loved watching that video of their date.....it was so tender.

I do not have time to read through all the posts of the past few days. Can anyone tell me what the scoop has been on SHV's since the show finished taping?? Thanks!!

I still want a picture of Nick in his floral tie.....but not with his head cut off on the top! PLEASE!! Praying

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:11 pm

rofl
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPiKTDtBgG7/?tagged=thebachelor&hl=en

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:51 pm

@nutty1 ok I will try: I think the strongest indication of a SHV is about 2 weeks ago when Vanessa was spotted in the Montreal airport (but no Pics) on Thursday and she wad quiet on sm for 3 days. At the same time, Nick snapped cooking pasta pictures, one of them showing a barefoot but another foot with dark sock, that means he's with somebody. Prior to that, some of us suspected they may have spent time once or twice, if Nick's cooking Italian food is a clue. But we all know Nick can be really tricky when it comes to sm.
Vanessa is currently in Nashville with Dani M and Taylor. Let's see if she will sneak out to see Nick.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:15 pm

notarose wrote:rofl

Pacozero's posts are hit or miss for me. I'm quite partial to the video just before this one, the one where Nick is skating with his arms wide open. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 78 3806527698
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:22 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:

Pacozero's posts are hit or miss for me. I'm quite partial to the video just before this one, the one where Nick is skating with his arms wide open. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 78 3806527698

Pacozero is mostly "hit" for me.
My biggest LOL was Nick ready to land on the Hello Kitty bed rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Is it just me or have they changed the way they are showing the content in episodes - like leaving more cliff hangers instead of ending with a RC.
Also the conversations in some instances seem shortened more than before- like with just a couple of exchanges then cut back to another scene.
It has kinda confused me a bit.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:49 pm

I was originally gonna check these each week but life got in the way plus that could be tedious. So before Ep 5 Is upon us lets see how well the poem matches up to the happenings in Episode 4. This was my prediction when it was being filmed each week from September on.

Nick's Online Love Shrine WEEK 4

So I have actually written my own poem this week, which is my take on Nick's journey so far. hmmm . Here you go folks:

Trust  (by ukglasgowkiiss)
The poet says Every Trust Survives
But young fools can keep their sage advice

When once I sat upon the lover’s throne
I saw my life and love shining ahead
The soul mate clear as day and bread
But then the darkness fell

She was lying to me and to him
She was not for me, nor for him
How can a fool behave in deepest sorrow
So I watched in silence as my heart broke upon itself

Time passed, months passed, all veiled in black
With one new dawn, heart break eased
Upon a second love I felt the healing of hope
A second chance at life

Again I became a knight
I quested for my lady
This was to be my day
Our day; this day of all days

The stage was set, and so I emerged
A loser in love
Laughter surrounded me, darkness fell
Who does not love a Fool

She was lying to me, not to him
My dying heart turned black
I cried bitter tears and became the cynic
She was not for me, but for him

They say time rebuilds trust
But what if you do not trust yourself
Your foolish heart which loved too easily
Became numb

Trust, so quickly destroyed
A thousand years to repair
Or just, one single moment
In your eyes

So I chose the rose, and thorns, well
Let them be damned
For this love lottery could begin, and end
In your eyes

Folly may find me again
But I pray my heart is evergreen
Drawn forwards towards new light
I trust in hope

And if I fall
My love
This will be the last time.
[/quote]

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:56 pm

notarose wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:

Sorry to ask but who is Pacozero?? Is it a Bach producer?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:05 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
notarose wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:

Sorry to ask but who is Pacozero?? Is it a Bach producer?

Anonymous who does parody. Some people have asked if he will reveal his identity at some point but he remains noncommittal.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:55 am

Just parking some thoughts here, comments welcome too.
Having watched Nick & Vanessa's first date for about the 10th time, it suddenly struck me that I am soooooo accepting of Vanessa being the F1 - if that is how it all goes. I have absolutely no reservations about her based on what I have watched so far- she just seems to inhabit the place of his person so perfectly and I can't see it with anyone else.
All imho.
I love the fact she is a fighter and will not put up with bad behaviour and has the intelligence and self confidence to back up everything she says. When she challenged Nick about his behaviour with Corinne I loved the fact she said she didn't judge Corinne but judged Nick. This woman is imo a 'person who knows her own worth' and is not gonna accept a rose if Nick is not the guy she thought he was. I was also thinking how hurtful it would be to go on that amazing date with Nick - where he cried!! to find you- and then the very next day witness him cavorting on a bouncy castle with a 24 year old. I think it would really upset me too, and again kudos to her for picking her words carefully and not crying at him or just accepting it silently.
Imho she is real class act and Nick would be an idiot not to do everything in his power to court her well and treat her with the respect she deserves.
I thought I'd find it hard to accept someone as 'the one' for Nick, being a long time fan of his. But she really is amazing and so far anyway- is everything I hoped she would be and more.
Now it's just Nick and his yoyo behaviour that will worry me, I too have large questions over what he thinks he is achieving with Corinne. He knows her age now and her nanny status, there is not excuse for him acting like a frat boy with her. Don't recall other leads being quite so overt on group dates/ cocktail parties.
I guess we will see what he says back to her.
All imho.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:44 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss This is Nick, so I never fully expected him to be like other leads with how he approaches the women or the show. For instance, I fully expected him to not be thrown by aggressive women...I think he likes that. I thought he would give the "villain" the benefit of the doubt much more so than anyone else since he went through that himself and I thought that he would be much more open about sexuality based on his previous appearances. Not that he would be sleeping with anyone early per se, he would be aware of the backlash, but would not be shy to talk about it or to enjoy a bit of sexual teasing by the ladies.

Along with being tolerant of the villain, I thought it would be more than possible that Nick would actually choose said villain if he happened to like her. Now, clearly, from what I have seen so far, while amused and tolerant of Corinne, he isn't really into her, however, I think tptb also thought of that possibility and hence why we have Corinne overload. She is polarizing not only with viewers, but the other women and brings the drama, hence, she will be staying for as long as they can milk her. While I don't think Nick has any choice in keeping her at this point, I will be curious as to how or even if his behaviour will change when he is with her now that Vanessa has confronted him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:46 pm

^^^
One of things Nick erred in in his ability to perceive in previous Bette seasons was how both Andi and Kaitlyn would react when in situations of conflict. What happens when a woman is at a raw point. After the fact, both showed their tendency to be flippant and bitter toward him within a short period of time post-show. Nick has always said he is confident, after the fact, that not being in a relationship with either is a good thing however at the time Andi or Kaitlyn's conflict resolution style were unknown to him during each Bette season.
Corrine is obviously a magnet for controversy because of her overt behaviour.  First IMO he needs to see how Vanessa approaches him on the matter of Corrine and later he needs to know if she actually does harbor negative feelings over time that will pop up like Lauren and her issue with Ben over his 2 ILYs. I think Nick is trying to find out what he needs to know over the course of filming to minimize any surprises after filming. By allowing potential sources of conflict during filming he could be seen as proactive in gaining valuable knowledge.
Personally I think he would be screwing it up if he didn't validate her (he does plenty of verbal and nonverbal validation), if he didn't hear her (notice how chatty Nick lets Vanessa do lots of talking and reiterates what she has said), if he picked on small stuff (Corrine straddled him, not the reverse, but he just shrugged and said "that's fair" instead of his constant insistence the dolphin was a shark because generally Nick sticks with his truths but with Vanessa he let this tiny inaccuracy go) - and he actually kissed her after she vomitted when he asked Dani if her fingers were clean in her limo exit greeting and there are others things that point to him being a bit of a neat freak.  These are just some examples of how he wants to bend to keep her.
Corrine wants to put on a show and he knows it.  Because of that, he isn't really using Corrine as a person.  He is allowing her to be ridiculous and he is capitalizing on that. Corrine is more an opportunity to help bring conflict to the surface that then allows for issues to be discussed.  Vanessa gets to guestion Nick rather than question their relationship with each other. Nick gets to share more about himself (how he reacts when confronted, how able is he to work toward a mutual solution) and learn more about what Vanessa values in a relationship and how she presents when she is upset.  In the pool confrontation, for example, she leaves no doubt that she is looking for a husband.
If they were to marry there would be many issues that require teamwork. He has always said he is looking for a partner.  Partners need to align in their communication in both good and bad times.  His approach is unorthodox but I approve.  Maybe because I'm a little left of center myself no idea  
Love them as individuals.  Love them together.  Blown away, in fact.  They need to tango in synchronicity in order for this to work for them. If they don't get together I don't feel either screwed it up because it looks like they will leave no stone unturned in their quest to find out if each is their missing piece.  That commitment to finding out is the only way to have no regrets regardless of the final answer.
Not all love stories have happy ending...but this one is stronger than ever from the get go and Vanessa is like no other, so on a visceral level I am floating content.
JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel