SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:32 am

HEA wrote:so my question is this:

who out of the 4 guys could have lied to her? Robby or Jordan?

because right now I do not see Luke nor Chase in this situation. IMO

I still keep in mind Ashley when she let go Ben and she was crying saying 'I hate this, I hate this'. So it IS possible that she recover. enough for F1. IMO

We'll have to check the light and sunset if we can. IMO

Did she say "lied."
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:38 am

nd4reality wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Regardless of the drama, this has been my favorite episode so far.

I have actually enjoyed all the episodes of this season. For various reasons.

What I did not like was seeing Alex in those PIs, he looked unkempt and a little unhinged. Not a good look at all.

Hahaha, I think they filmed those PI's in episode 7. With Vinny being gone, no one was available to cut his hair. He looked like a Llama

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:41 am

julychild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Regardless of the drama, this has been my favorite episode so far.

I have actually enjoyed all the episodes of this season. For various reasons.

What I did not like was seeing Alex in those PIs, he looked unkempt and a little unhinged. Not a good look at all.

Hahaha, I think they filmed those PI's in episode 7. With Vinny being gone, no one was available to cut his hair. He looked like  a Llama

Hahaha

Not only did he need a haircut, he needed a shave and most important - he needed his eyebrows trimmed. They were scary.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Diana wrote:I don't what's more sad how desperate Robby is for JoJo to "love her" or how desperate JoJo is for Jordan to "love" her. no no
I agree and I am wondering how much of it is storyline. It could be they are working up a storyboard for Robby to be the next TB. That is what they did with JoJo last season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:15 pm

grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:Hopefully we get a slo mo for that preview. It looks to as like both F2 guys wore blue suits and the camera switched  back and forth between them. I could be wrong but it sort of looks that way to me.

I think you are right about that. The hands are different. I think it's Robby's hands at the point where she saying that "it's really hard for me not to accept this love".
I think that BBJ' shoulder's are more square than Robby's, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Definitely the latter... I wanna cry for her. no no hissyfit
It's really sad how scared and upset she got that he's "mad" and then pulling away from her because she questioned his cheating. I'm trying to imagine Japes pushing Ash away, or Chris with Des, or Shawn with Kait. That would just never evah evah happen. Jo, you deserve someone who will always reach for you no matter what!
Yep. That was just sad. It did make it a smidge better that she was laughing when she said that though. She wasn't panicking in a whiny way, thank gawd. You were right though, Alanna! She DID "ask" for his forgiveness in a sense...kind of.

traveler90 wrote:Yes, and when the confrontation about Chad R happens, it's Robby that's consoling her, telling her it's not ok, that she deserves better, and is rubbing her back. I'm really hoping, watching the season will put some things into perspective for her. Though, I'm not holding my breath. :bigsigh:
Not only that, but it was Robby who was telling Jordan to calm down when he was getting into it with Chad at the beginning of the episode.

Jo, needs to just be a single gal at ATFR. I won't accept anything less.

IMO.
Your " I wont accept anything less" just about did me in, I can't, that was beyond funny cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:21 pm

mercieme wrote:Luke touching his boobies was weird, sorry Luke fans

He needed a bra during that outtake. OMG he's almost bigger than me!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:45 pm

Think what he will look like when he no longer works out, gets a bit soft and ages.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:50 pm

Luke weighed 225 lbs when he played football for West Point, so it seems he is a big boy period.  He obviously has been sculpting his muscles so they are more defined.  
#manboobs  Muscleman

Last edited by MiniDiva on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:53 pm

lexforlife wrote:
Alanna wrote:
It's really sad how scared and upset she got that he's "mad" and then pulling away from her because she questioned his cheating. I'm trying to imagine Japes pushing Ash away, or Chris with Des, or Shawn with Kait. That would just never evah evah happen. Jo, you deserve someone who will always reach for you no matter what!
Yep. That was just sad. It did make it a smidge better that she was laughing when she said that though. She wasn't panicking in a whiny way, thank gawd. You were right though, Alanna! She DID "ask" for his forgiveness in a sense...kind of.

traveler90 wrote:Yes, and when the confrontation about Chad R happens, it's Robby that's consoling her, telling her it's not ok, that she deserves better, and is rubbing her back. I'm really hoping, watching the season will put some things into perspective for her. Though, I'm not holding my breath. :bigsigh:
Not only that, but it was Robby who was telling Jordan to calm down when he was getting into it with Chad at the beginning of the episode.

Jo, needs to just be a single gal at ATFR. I won't accept anything less.

IMO.
Your " I wont accept anything less" just about did me in, I can't, that was beyond funny cantstopl
giggling

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:54 pm

I think Jojo is trying to replace a ChadR-type and that's really sad because it's fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice , shame on her.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Think what he will look like when he no longer works out, gets a bit soft and ages.

Ick, ick, ick. Where is that barf emoji?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
richmondrose
weetybix
beader
sbolduc
Al
pitci
albean99
bronniegrace
FMG2015
rosesrREd
jojo47