SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

priceless - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:35 am

Duke702 wrote:Wondering if pitch perfect girl is the blonde super close to him in this picture https://instagram.com/p/qFfUVquXdt/

Kelley Jakle?

Back to top Go down

priceless - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:37 am

exmrsbundy wrote:
HEA wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Does anyone have any idea who the pitch perfect girl he dated might be? I curious laugh out loud, hope not Brittany snow .... Was it a main actress or Ike an extra?? Lol

I actually went to high school with one of Jordan's good friends, maybe I'll just go ask him if Jordan is a good guy, laugh out loud

Well that would be firsthand info!!!!

Yes and as I said, infinitely better. Don't make the mistake of thinking that IMO Jordan is as clean as the driven snow. Naw, I've been around so many ducks in my life that when someone walks like a duck...you know the rest. But we don't have the duck here, do we? We have RS' opinion that it is a duck. We have RS' emails that are impeccably timed, obviously written by the same party,  one photo of laughable authenticity and well, RS'  say-so. No, I want to see the duck. JMO

HAHAHAHA so funny that you are talking about duck!!!

The prods included a duck quacking in Jordouche intro!!! cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:38 am

I thought that was Brittany Snow?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:41 am

Just wondering with the what goes around comes around, whose karma is this? Jordan's or Jojo's giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:41 am

https://instagram.com/p/BGqI5VQJPwL/

Of course Jojo would have to defend the mess she found herself in. As posted by others on this forum, it's just a repeat of Jillian and Ed. I hope she doesn't get tied of defending though.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:42 am

HEA wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:
HEA wrote:

Well that would be firsthand info!!!!

Yes and as I said, infinitely better. Don't make the mistake of thinking that IMO Jordan is as clean as the driven snow. Naw, I've been around so many ducks in my life that when someone walks like a duck...you know the rest. But we don't have the duck here, do we? We have RS' opinion that it is a duck. We have RS' emails that are impeccably timed, obviously written by the same party,  one photo of laughable authenticity and well, RS'  say-so. No, I want to see the duck. JMO

Foreshadowing at it's finest!!!!! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:51 am

ForeverLove wrote:
HEA wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:

priceless - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Duck11
my scap from recorded TV - Jordan INTRO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:58 am

[quote="HEA"]
ForeverLove wrote:
HEA wrote:

That's a quack up! That ONE woman called him out on SM ! #priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:59 am

ForeverLove wrote:
HEA wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:

I should have chosen a different analogy.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:00 am

exmrsbundy wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Does anyone have any idea who the pitch perfect girl he dated might be? I curious laugh out loud, hope not Brittany snow .... Was it a main actress or Ike an extra?? Lol

I actually went to high school with one of Jordan's good friends, maybe I'll just go ask him if Jordan is a good guy, laugh out loud

Infinitely better than the X amount of women (?) Blogger Boy is speaking with who all have the same "voice" (style of writing). JMO

true...I noticed the same tone in the writing, plus the dates and times of the emails (bit suss) not to mention similar spelling errors (the kind that RS often makes)...maybe he is paraphrasing/embellishing? Ah well it's all the same difference to him isn't it? Lol

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:03 am

ForeverLove wrote:
HEA wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

That's a quack up! That ONE woman called him out on SM ! #priceless

I am dying here hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:04 am

Let's take this one step further and just say RS made this whole thing up. The emails, the photos, everything. There was never any women at all. And he paid Brittany to say that Jordan cheated on her. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded