SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:52 am

I know she does not care one bit to be touched on cameras hehehe
she put her leg inside his and she is quite super glue with a lot of guys, including Luke and Robby
jojo is a very sexual girl for sure.

this said.... I prefer to see a gentleman and a lady versus a caveman that crop her derriere. For me it is way more endearing to see a man offering his jacket, help her with the chair, this kind of attention versus using his tongue or his hand if you see what I mean. So far I did not see him using his tongue but the season is not over  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 3806527698

this is very much my opinion.

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:03 pm

^ I think people can be both. A gentleman/lady and a sexy man/woman. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:09 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I think people can be both. A gentleman/lady and a sexy man/woman. IMO.
Exactly! It's not like he asked her to go for a quickie behind the bushes. He gave her a kiss and a quick pat on the butt. Most women like that ime. And for the record, he also gave her his jacket and his arm to hold on to when they were walking. I don't think he has any issues getting a woman's attention in a positive manner without groping/cat calling/acting like a buffoon. Whether it's all an act or for real interest is Jo's problem to figure out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Hea, I do respect your opinion. These are different times.
Kissing open mouthed and touching ones cul are merely 
signs of affection. I would be willing to bet no one in their
twentys kisses closed mouthed today. I take it your not
French Canadian eh 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 3806527698 I take back 20's say 50's I'm 
being conservative.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Hea, I do respect your opinion. These are different times.
Kissing open mouthed and touching ones cul are merely 
signs of affection. I would be willing to bet no one in their
twentys kisses closed mouthed today. I take it your not
French Canadian eh 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 3806527698

LOL I am not a prude. I am just saying that as a viewer, I prefer to see on my TV a guy who is acting like a gentleman and for me it makes me like the guy more to see tender gestures versus a hand on a derriere. In real life, I do not think it is respectful that my husband pat my derriere. I do kiss with open mouth BTW... in private. My joke about "the best kiss" was just that. If for her it is to bite 3 times the lip and a smooch... for me this is not really a hot kiss. Looks like a teenager kiss IMO

So I just say my opinion as a viewer watching my TV. If jojo loves to receive pat on her derriere in public, good for her. For me, I just think that he is not really respectful to do that on TV. no more no less. my opinion.

The kiss was cute tho, but she found it perfect ONLY because it is jordan. From my perspective, this kiss was totally average and not really hot.

bestbud!   handwave  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 1122970954

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:35 pm

It's supposed to be a reality tv dating show. They encourage you to act the same way on tv in dating that you would in normal every day life. So I don't see the big deal with a butt grab/swipe and some open mouth kissing IMO. If these people have sex on this show (though in private obviously), and have their "morning after" filmed, everything else is miner laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Just curious when does Jordan get his first 1on1?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:58 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Just curious when does Jordan get his first 1on1?  

episode 5, next monday

FYI, the infamous blogger said he is almost ready to blog about Jordan's exes. I cannot wait to see if we will learn something new on the planet Jordan! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:00 pm

HEA wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Which is it? He isn't showing affection. Or he's a caveman.
27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 3806527698

showing affection to her derriere for sure. 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 3806527698

okay. next. move on. I just looked at any more clue (if possible) and yes of course I admit that I am making fun of Jordan since I do not like him. sowwwweeee but not sowwwwwweee

Funny! They touched each other's butt. Remember her saying "his butt" and she needed to start doing squats
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:01 pm

babs wrote:
HEA wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Which is it? He isn't showing affection. Or he's a caveman.
27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 3806527698

showing affection to her derriere for sure. 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 3806527698

okay. next. move on. I just looked at any more clue (if possible) and yes of course I admit that I am making fun of Jordan since I do not like him. sowwwweeee but not sowwwwwweee

Funny!  They touched each other's butt.  Remember her saying "his butt" and she needed to start doing squats

shall we call them the squats couple then or the butt couple? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:06 pm

How bout "squaters
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:06 pm

baaahhaaa blogger boy will post , they will be together hopefully SHV this week or weekend and will laugh together at all his nonsense... laugh out loud

At this point it is just comical that all BBJ's ex's want to feed blogger boy stories, really if BBJ is so bad wouldn't you want to put him behind you and move on with life and thank your lucky stars is over? I know I would....it appears to me they are not over him and BBJ has moved onto bigger and better things with our girl Jojo. :yes: JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded