SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:...Could it work out for them sure, could they live happily ever after sure, could they date a week, a month, a few months and break up sure....
could it work out for them - No
could they live happily ever after - No
could they date a week, a month, a few months and break up - Yes

JMO

laugh out loud Exacty! Let's be real here. JoJo and Jordan aren't ever getting married. JoJo will be a success story but it won't be as apart of a married couple from this show. More like a success story in the same way Jillian and Ali are which is probably better. She will be fine. When this relationship inevitably ends the majority will take her side and there will be plenty of men lining up for a chance with her. Jordan will probably end up hooking up with the fresh meat off of the Bachelor every season. I'm really looking forward to his BiP appearance next summer.  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 1f60e  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 1f334  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 1f30a  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 1f506  laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.

Is this ever happened? a F1 going to BIP?

I am not fan of BIP so I truly don't know. I watch maybe 2 or 3 episodes to check what was the fuss but did not like it much. hook up here, hook up there, sex games here, sex games there. it was a bit boring and too scripted for me.

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:02 pm

grace8136 wrote:
2observe wrote:^^^But I will say that we only have SCs of Robby and Chase in Thailand...so until we know for sure who moves forward (I think Luke) from HTD, I can't say for sure who will be F2.

The reason we think Luke is out at F4 is because right after that RC he was back on SM cleaning up on his IG account. He deleted about half of his pics. So unless he had a manager doing that for him, seems like he was out.
See, I'm sure that the producers are aware that we check for SM activity on the F4 to determine who's F1. Therefore, it would be too easy for them to setup bogus activity if they wanted a foiler. jmo. Imo, things just don't add up for a Jordan F1 to me. But if Jordan is the F1, I would feel like it was a setup from the beginning.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:04 pm

HEA wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
jen689 wrote:
could it work out for them - No
could they live happily ever after - No
could they date a week, a month, a few months and break up - Yes

JMO

laugh out loud Exacty! Let's be real here. JoJo and Jordan aren't ever getting married. JoJo will be a success story but it won't be as apart of a married couple from this show. More like a success story in the same way Jillian and Ali are which is probably better. She will be fine. When this relationship inevitably ends the majority will take her side and there will be plenty of men lining up for a chance with her. Jordan will probably end up hooking up with the fresh meat off of the Bachelor every season. I'm really looking forward to his BiP appearance next summer.  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 1f60e  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 1f334  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 1f30a  27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 1f506  laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.

Is this ever happened? a F1 going to BIP?

I am not fan of BIP so I truly don't know. I watch maybe 2 or 3 episodes to check what was the fuss but did not like it much. hook up here, hook up there, sex games here, sex games there. it was a bit boring and too scripted for me.

Yep. Vienna was on BIP.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Is that with the blessings of JoJo 's meaning would she have been aware.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:06 pm

^^ @Mommyof1 Thanks thumbsup

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Read the BiP thread we will have an F1 on BiP this season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:10 pm

HEA wrote:^^ @Mommyof1  Thanks  thumbsup

It was called Bachelor Pad when she was on it...with Fake and Kasey Kahl. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Read the BiP thread we will have an F1 on BiP this season.

I guess once the DWTS will run out and the split announced or the immediate split at the finale.. the villain label will fit him as a glove and therefore he will be top position on BIP

It is bad right? I mean, BIP?

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:12 pm

HEA wrote:
babs wrote:My opinion on Jordan has nothing to do with whether I like JoJo or not.  I hate that Jordan has done what he's done, post show.........if true.  I didn't want him to be a jerk.  I wanted JoJo to get her happy ever after.

I don't think anyone should take offense by the negative opinions of Jordan.

everyone is entitled to its opinion. good or bad.

IMO this is nothing personal. we do not know the people. we just make opinion on what we see and read.

I hate what jordan did before, during and after the show... period (based on my perception of what i see and read)

everything (and I mean everything) pinpoint to describe him as a big piece of trash work IMO

No way by any means, is he a victim here. no way.

JMO

I don't think he is trash. I think what he did is trashy but he is redeemable, once he grows up.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:15 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:...Vienna was on BP 
So was Ed. Jordan's brother from another mother JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:18 pm

HEA wrote:

I guess once the DWTS will run out and the split announced or the immediate split at the finale.. the villain label will fit him as a glove and therefore he will be top position on BIP

It is bad right? I mean, BIP?

HEA try watching a couple episodes of Bachelor in Paradise ( BIP ) this August. I think you may like it. We can always get our snark on about it. :yes: Hugesmile cantstopl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:19 pm

Yeah ya I think that's Josh M

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded