SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:20 pm

babs wrote:
HEA wrote:

everyone is entitled to its opinion. good or bad.
IMO this is nothing personal. we do not know the people. we just make opinion on what we see and read.
I hate what jordan did before, during and after the show... period (based on my perception of what i see and read)
everything (and I mean everything) pinpoint to describe him as a big piece of trash work IMO
No way by any means, is he a victim here. no way.
JMO

I don't think he is trash.  I think what he did is trashy but he is redeemable, once he grows up.  

yeah.. that was a bit excessive, you are right yes

LoveDovez wrote:

HEA try watching a couple episodes of Bachelor in Paradise ( BIP ) this August. I think you may like it. We can always get our snark on about it. :yes: Hugesmile cantstopl

oh dear... will I survive watching it you think?

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:24 pm

I can see Jordan on BIP4. With all those women to choose from he'll be in "paradise" JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:26 pm

HEA wrote:
babs wrote:
HEA wrote:

everyone is entitled to its opinion. good or bad.
IMO this is nothing personal. we do not know the people. we just make opinion on what we see and read.
I hate what jordan did before, during and after the show... period (based on my perception of what i see and read)
everything (and I mean everything) pinpoint to describe him as a big piece of trash work IMO
No way by any means, is he a victim here. no way.
JMO

I don't think he is trash.  I think what he did is trashy but he is redeemable, once he grows up.  

yeah.. that was a bit excessive, you are right yes

LoveDovez wrote:

HEA try watching a couple episodes of Bachelor in Paradise ( BIP ) this August. I think you may like it. We can always get our snark on about it. :yes: Hugesmile cantstopl

oh dear... will I survive watching it you think?

Ya bet ya!!!! It's a fun show coz you know I never expect a real couple out of either show, but I love people watching. lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:29 pm

jen689 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:...Vienna was on BP 
So was Ed. Jordan's brother from another mother JMO

I think I've found the perfect siggy lololololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:31 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
jen689 wrote:

ouch that hurt giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:58 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
jen689 wrote:

"This isn't a hot tub... IT'S A COLD TUB!!!" laugh out loud Sorry, still love me some Ed.

He wasn't ready to be engaged to Jillian during her season, he's admitted as much. It took him maybe longer than average, but he settled down and seems pretty happily married to his local news anchor wife. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:04 pm

just a thougt....

can you imagine IF jordouche is not F1 and all the poop coming his way right now? Do you think it could be a life lesson for him?

Ok. I admit I do not like the guy but I do not know the dude and I am sure somewhere inside he is not a monster, just a player. But it takes generally 2 people to play his game.

Anyway. if he is not F1 and his RAYA back on hook up business is okay because he is single

I hope that this public humiliation will serve him to grow up and respect the girls by being frank and honest about what he wants from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:15 pm

^^^i just can't see how he couldn't be the F1 from most of the sleuthing (secretly hoping to be wrong though).

I'm sure there is some decency and goodness in there somewhere (time and maturity should bring it out). IA that those girls from the email are no better either.

Really interested in seeing how this whole thing plays out, and hoping our girl can come out as unscathed as possible!

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:33 pm

for those interested... already 3 pages of blogs about jordan and his cheating

Google search

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:22 pm

I think Jordan is a former athlete who enjoyed the lifestyle and had sex with women who were very much like him. Sorry none of these women blogger boy is quoting sound like sweet girls he tricked, but women looking for some hot sex who are getting a dig in when they can. Maybe Jordan wasn't impressed or didn't come back for repeat performances enough. 

If he cheated on Brittany that is not okay. But the whole Jordan/Brittany/Olivia/Aaron thing is weird, I just think their is a lot there we do not know.

But if Jordan is F1 and he is hooking up with people on a dating/hookup site/app then that is not okay with me.

Otherwise he is just like the majority of high level athletes out there. Most cheat, most take advantage of the women who freely give themselves and don't care if the man is married or cheating. It is a different world, I was only around it on the periphery and it was pretty shocking. The quid pro quo for that situation is just different than what we know. 

Plus remember everyone can do wrong. That doesn't make you a horrible person overall. We saw acts by truly deranged people this weekend. These guys are just dogs toward women often with the help of those women or other women. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:27 pm

HEA wrote:for those interested... already 3 pages of blogs about jordan and his cheating

Google search

There not all about Jordan , they have some talking about Robby lying to and also, about who sabotages her in next episodes with the magazine article. yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think Jordan is a former athlete who enjoyed the lifestyle and had sex with women who were very much like him. Sorry none of these women blogger boy is quoting sound like sweet girls he tricked, but women looking for some hot sex who are getting a dig in when they can. Maybe Jordan wasn't impressed or didn't come back for repeat performances enough. 

If he cheated on Brittany that is not okay. But the whole Jordan/Brittany/Olivia/Aaron thing is weird, I just think their is a lot there we do not know.

But if Jordan is F1 and he is hooking up with people on a dating/hookup site/app then that is not okay with me.

Otherwise he is just like the majority of high level athletes out there. Most cheat, most take advantage of the women who freely give themselves and don't care if the man is married or cheating. It is a different world, I was only around it on the periphery and it was pretty shocking. The quid pro quo for that situation is just different than what we know. 

Plus remember everyone can do wrong. That doesn't make you a horrible person overall. We saw acts by truly deranged people this weekend. These guys are just dogs toward women often with the help of those women or other women. JMO.

it is not only britanny. I think there is this girl right before he went to the show and promised her that she was the one and he would return to her after it. there is this other girl that was on RAYA and was very much in love and had this relationship when he was doing 'business trips'

it is not sex and go... it is leading on girls to be the one and go from one to another and not knowing they did not have an exclusive AND SAFE relationship anymore.

to have a quickies is one thing but this is not ONLY what we are talking here. It is SEVERAL short and long relationships AND quickies.

He looks like a sex addict from my perspective. he cannot help it when available and just because he probably lack self security (brother?) he needs to make sure he can do it.

How many check marks on top of his bed you think? One of the girl even said that he looked PROUD to cheat on his ex

so nope. not one girl and taking revenge to every girl after. It is a disease he got very young obviously.

---

In rodeos, we call them bunnies, I think. And I also agree with what you are saying but for me it is only part of it but I agree a HUGE part of why he does not respect the girls, especially the good girls. We have these groupies fan girls in each field: sports, music, rodeos... Those girls just get high to be passed and shared around. He probably had tons of them but not only them IMO

all JMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded