SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:52 pm

I don’t condone what Jordan allegedly did, nor do I think JoJo deserves it. However, JoJo shouldn’t be a martyr IF she was hooking up with her ex when she got back from Ben’s season and IF she was talking to Nick and then dumped them both like sacks of potatoes when she realized she was going to be the next lead.

Back to top Go down

ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Thanks for the info guys. That was way too much to read as I wait at baggage claim laugh out loud

Hmm. Didn't someone create a Josh Murray Tinder account during Andi's season and everyone was like what the heck?!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:53 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:I don’t condone what Jordan allegedly did, nor do I think JoJo deserves it. However, JoJo shouldn’t be a martyr IF she was hooking up with her ex when she got back from Ben’s season and IF she was talking to Nick and then dumped them both like sacks of potatoes when she realized she was going to be the next lead.

As far as her ex and Ben, she wasn't the F1, so what did it matter?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:53 pm

I really hope it means Jordan being F1 was a foiler. I really do!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:54 pm

hahah I would laugh my butt off if he reactivated that account because its been in blogger boys spoiler's in the past and blogger boy has been bosting he has more dirt on Jordan, so Jorjo are playing with him reactivating his account and laughing about it all.... laugh out loud :Nod:  

OR maybe even someone else pretending to me him, maybe even Chad, I mean he did buy up people domain names thumbsup

Also so funny a lot of his stories are coming from a friend of a friend and want said women to remain nameless. cantstopl  we all know who those stories go.

Do I think he was on a dating site, could've been. Do I think he may have dated multiple girls at the same time could have, but it is obvious to me, he just wasn't serious about any of them.

We'll see what happens at the end of the day and long as Jojo is happy, IM happy. This could be another ploy and he might not even be F1 could be cantstopl

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:56 pm

I am sure jordan think that because RAJA is so exclusive that he is protected

what a stupid guy!!!!!  

Yes Bleu  RIP Jo & Jo

OMG this is not going to end well for jojo. I feel sorry for her if she picks him as I think she picked jordan. But still hoping she picks chase? maybe? That is my last 0,000001% hope for her

All JMO

#OUCH #MAJORWAVES #BREAKUPINMOTION

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:57 pm

blueberry wrote:...I wonder if fake profiles can be created on Raya.
I don't think so. It's an exclusive membership only site with a long waiting list. From what I understand the site is closely monitored for authenticity. If you violate any of their rules your membership is revoked JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:He can't be that stupid can he? I wonder if fake profiles can be created on Raya.

Raya is linked to your Instagram account, so you can't create a fake account. I know making screenshots can get you kicked-out, but it's only a matter of time.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:01 pm

jen689 wrote:
blueberry wrote:...I wonder if fake profiles can be created on Raya.
I don't think so. It's an exclusive membership only site with a long waiting list. From what I understand the site is closely monitored for authenticity. If you violate any of their rules your membership is revoked JMO

considering it takes forever to be accepted and considering that it is the top of top in terms of dating the healthy and celebs... no way jordan is going to delete his profile.

then again, it is pretty clear that he tried to hook up LAST FRIDAY!!!

so 2 possibilities:

1/ he IS a dog and cheat with jojo
2/ he IS single and act like it during the show

Cannot wait to know. This show is SO entertaining. ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 3806527698

All JMO

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:05 pm

This is hooking up and reactivating his account is hear say from people, and YES emails and email accounts can be faked. Just saying yes

I just simply not a person who will judge him based on blogger boys post on his site. I do not know Jordon and from what I have see of him on my T.V so far he is not a bad guy. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:07 pm

julychild wrote:
bleuberry wrote:He can't be that stupid can he? I wonder if fake profiles can be created on Raya.

Raya is linked to your Instagram account, so you can't create a fake account. I know making screenshots can get you kicked-out, but it's only a matter of time.

Agree. I think tabloid and paps will try one way or another

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:11 pm

wow......I have no words. For Jojo's sake I hope this is all a big lie. But the way his ex Brittany put him on blast on IG, peeps will believe it. The major news outlets will all pick up on this story from blogger boy, on the hills of their upcoming 1 on 1 next Monday.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 1f49b  ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded