SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:56 pm

HEA wrote:
mysthelma wrote:wow......I have no words. For Jojo's sake I hope this is all a big lie. But the way his ex Brittany put him on blast on IG, peeps will believe it. The major news outlets will all pick up on this story from blogger boy, on the hills of their upcoming 1 on 1 next Monday.

count on tabloid to dig deep and find the dirt now that RS showed the way. I have to say that if a couple do not want to talk, it put some weight on it. I am sure a couple of girls on RAYA will be contacted.

Jojo was right to be scared. I am still holding (just 1 sec to be honest) my breath that jordan will not make it to thailand.

JMO

RS spoiler about Jordan being final 1 could be wrong!!!We do have the voice over on the previews where a guy says something like "maybe I should just leave" & there are no photos of him in Thailand so far!! Maybe Jordan leaves & doesn't propose to her after all. She looks so good lately in her pics it seems like she found love, but who knows......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:56 pm

What one does prior to me and my life of dating him is in the past. As they say the past is the past for a reason, leave it behind, the present is known as a gift and we all have to move forward and onto the future.

We all grow, we all learn from our past mistakes. Am I the person I was a year ago, a month ago NO.
Do leopards change there spots over night no, but can people change abso-freaking- lutely.... yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:57 pm

bronco18 wrote:I'm holding out hope for a foiler season. We're due, dammit! I'm still perplexed by the fact that we have NO sc's of Jordan in Thailand. (or Luke for that matter). Maybe TPTB saw that RS spoiled Jordan as F1 and knew that Luke seemed unlikely F1 and really hid it well. Anyways, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a foiler.
I have had a a strong feeling of a foiler this season. So hopefully Jordan is single and his mingling is just silly not hurtful.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:58 pm

She could be happy she dodged a bullet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
HEA wrote:
mysthelma wrote:wow......I have no words. For Jojo's sake I hope this is all a big lie. But the way his ex Brittany put him on blast on IG, peeps will believe it. The major news outlets will all pick up on this story from blogger boy, on the hills of their upcoming 1 on 1 next Monday.

count on tabloid to dig deep and find the dirt now that RS showed the way. I have to say that if a couple do not want to talk, it put some weight on it. I am sure a couple of girls on RAYA will be contacted.

Jojo was right to be scared. I am still holding (just 1 sec to be honest) my breath that jordan will not make it to thailand.

JMO

RS spoiler about Jordan being final 1 could be wrong!!!We do have the voice over on the previews where a guy says something like "maybe I should just leave" & there are no photos of him in Thailand so far!! Maybe Jordan leaves & doesn't propose to her after all.  She looks so good lately in her pics it seems like she found love, but who knows......

yes. this is true.
I keep this in the back of my mind.
So we could see a Chase/Robby at the finale?
I am okay with that. Smiley yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bronco18 wrote:I'm holding out hope for a foiler season. We're due, dammit! I'm still perplexed by the fact that we have NO sc's of Jordan in Thailand. (or Luke for that matter). Maybe TPTB saw that RS spoiled Jordan as F1 and knew that Luke seemed unlikely F1 and really hid it well. Anyways, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a foiler.
I have had a a strong feeling of a foiler this season. So hopefully Jordan is single and his mingling is just silly not hurtful.

I hope for him this is the case because if not, this is not going to do well for his personal future IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:01 pm

babs wrote:
HEA wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Which is it? He isn't showing affection. Or he's a caveman.
27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 3806527698

showing affection to her derriere for sure. 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 3806527698

okay. next. move on. I just looked at any more clue (if possible) and yes of course I admit that I am making fun of Jordan since I do not like him. sowwwweeee but not sowwwwwweee

Funny!  They touched each other's butt.  Remember her saying "his butt" and she needed to start doing squats

When did she touch his butt? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:01 pm

I really don't see the foiler. It was so obvious from the very beginning that Jojo has the hots for Jordan - watch the feet. Jojo's feet is always towards Jordan!

I would love to see how this all plays out during the ATFR.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Di_ATL wrote:..Do leopards change there spots over night no, but can people change abso-freaking- lutely...
Jordan and JoJo spend a very limited time together during filming and haven't seen much of each other since filming wrapped. They hardly know each other. Jordan's dad said he went on the show for the experience. He can check that off his bucket list and move on. Jordan isn't at a stage in his life where he wants to be in a committed relationship. He may change. I don't see it happening anytime soon JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:04 pm

SarahD wrote:I really don't see the foiler. It was so obvious from the very beginning that Jojo has the hots for Jordan - watch the feet. Jojo's feet is always towards Jordan!

I would love to see how this all plays out during the ATFR.

lets remember ashley with her mormon guy.. or deanna with graham... or Des with Brooks... or Emily with Arie... or ...

I remember well my opinion of those guys: Players, dogs, smooth operators, fame whores...

at the end of the day the bachelorette did not pick them

so there IS hope IMO

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
babs wrote:
HEA wrote:

showing affection to her derriere for sure. 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 3806527698

okay. next. move on. I just looked at any more clue (if possible) and yes of course I admit that I am making fun of Jordan since I do not like him. sowwwweeee but not sowwwwwweee

Funny!  They touched each other's butt.  Remember her saying "his butt" and she needed to start doing squats

When did she touch his butt? laugh out loud

First episode when he kissed her
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:09 pm

Hopefully she uses a lot of antibacterial soap.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded