SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:19 pm

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:25 pm

In a couple of weeks I'll be showering you guys with kitten pictures.My landlord agreed to us having a cat. Best news of the weekend.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:48 pm

We might be getting a little puppy!! We're going to go see him today, I'm soo so excited Smiley 9 month old shih-tzu/poodle mix Smiley

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 46367li_19
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:In a couple of weeks I'll be showering you guys with kitten pictures.My landlord agreed to us having a cat. Best news of the weekend.

smileyyay So happy for you and ninu!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 Congrats_copper-floral-bracelet_lavender

to starshine and ninu

pics are mandatory!!!!

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Shelby wrote:
umngirl wrote:These are my two former dogs. My mom had to recently put them up for adoption and she was moving and there was no way for her to take them with her. I miss them so much.

The black one's name is Comet and he will be 11 in October. The tan one's name is Sader and he turned 6 in April.
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 130899040

how sad :( I am sorry. it must have been a terrible heartbreaking decision

no pics is showing tho

Oops. Here it is.

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 265136_10150305919824468_766489467_9226741_237423_n

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 87b72b10 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 86669110 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Anyone have any advice about my dog Jazzmine? She truly dose not know how to listen and just runs off everytime someone opens the door and gets into the garbage and food. I love her but it's getting too much for me and my grandparents.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:10 am

Diana wrote:Anyone have any advice about my dog Jazzmine? She truly dose not know how to listen and just runs off everytime someone opens the door and gets into the garbage and food. I love her but it's getting too much for me and my grandparents.

Is she getting daily exercise and play time? Dogs will express their energy negatively if you don't give them an outlet. Daily walks on a slip collar while making her walk next to you a will help train your dog to follow YOUR lead when going outside.

I learn everything I know about dogs from Cesar Millan, The Dog Whisperer :Nod: http://www.cesarsway.com/askcesar/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:13 am

umngirl wrote:
Shelby wrote:
umngirl wrote:These are my two former dogs. My mom had to recently put them up for adoption and she was moving and there was no way for her to take them with her. I miss them so much.

The black one's name is Comet and he will be 11 in October. The tan one's name is Sader and he turned 6 in April.
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 130899040

how sad sad I am sorry. it must have been a terrible heartbreaking decision

no pics is showing tho

Oops. Here it is.

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 265136_10150305919824468_766489467_9226741_237423_n

Awww heartbeat
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:32 pm

my lovies:

Toby (white) & Wednesday (black)
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 Img_7410

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 Cats_010

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Here's my big boy, his name is Oscar he is 15 months old and weighs 170 lbs and still growing!

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 IMAG0100-1-1-1

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 IMAG0135
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Mirzam wrote:Here's my big boy, his name is Oscar he is 15 months old and weighs 170 lbs and still growing!

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 IMAG0100-1-1-1

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 IMAG0135

He is so cute! Thanks for sharing! Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 3 528399046
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby