Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Discussion - Health

:: Real Life

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Discussion - Health

Post by Sprite on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Awe. We all love our little four legged babies.

It was such  lovely day today here in southern Ontario, almost like spring, I went for a nice long walk with Ozzie. During the winter, even if he is dressed in his coat and booties, I'm lucky to get him out for 5-10 minutes. Today he sniffed his little heart out for 1 1/2 hour. Not bad for 14.

url=https://servimg.com/view/17291898/158][/url]

When we got back, Macey was waiting for a cuddle of her own.  

And of course, I can't forget the current foster Benjamin who is still here. We had a lovely family vetted for him and they drove all the way from Toronto to London to get him, but he decided to hide when they came. Couldn't find him anywhere even though we turned the house upside down. Five minutes after they left, there he was rolling around on the floor like nothing had happened. Little bugger.

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/36192874

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Such characters! That pic of Ozzie says... Ma..."You taking my picture AGAINNN?" I'm with Ozzie, my bluebirds got me excited! I'm sure Spring arrives here in eastern NC a bit quicker than in Ontario. It will not be long before I start documenting them building their nests in the boxes. I love watching the circle of life through nature!
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:18 pm

Awwwe those are great @Sprite! Benjamin was not going to anywhere!

@mprssdbyu keep us posted if you have anymore nests. I had one only once, above my sensor light. Too cute. Last summer, I  had a bunny nest in my flower beds. Four little bunnies would scram every time I opened the door. I am not in the country, I hope they made it to a forest near by. There is so much new development in our area, they are clearing so much forestry. There are bunnies on front lawns in the summer time, just hanging around.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43573

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Awwwe those are great @Sprite! Benjamin was not going to anywhere!

@mprssdbyu keep us posted if you have anymore nests. I had one only once, above my sensor light. Too cute. Last summer, I  had a bunny nest in my flower beds. Four little bunnies would scram every time I opened the door. I am not in the country, I hope they made it to a forest near by.

Everyone keeps telling me that! I am still holding out hope, but I don't know how much longer I can last. If I do end up adopting him, that will be it for fostering until one of them goes. Both Ozzie and Macey are 14 so it could be a few years yet and I really would like him to go to a home that has some younger pets that like to run and jump and play with one another as much as he does. :fingersarecrossed
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:33 pm

I hope it happens soon for him. beatingheart He's beautiful.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Awwwe those are great @Sprite! Benjamin was not going to anywhere!

@mprssdbyu keep us posted if you have anymore nests. I had one only once, above my sensor light. Too cute. Last summer, I  had a bunny nest in my flower beds. Four little bunnies would scram every time I opened the door. I am not in the country, I hope they made it to a forest near by. There is so much new development in our area, they are clearing so much forestry. There are bunnies on front lawns in the summer time, just hanging around.

I will. I worry the snot out of them. I check them each day when I see mama and papa going in and out of box building their nest. She was out there making up her mind today, LOL. Bluebirds are one of the few birds who will sit on the nest even when you open box to check on them. I have only found the bluebirds to be picky about their feeders and how close the next box is. They are territorial. They like a roof over their head when eating from their feeder.  My goal is to one day buy a camera where you can zoom in and clearly see the fledglings peaking out trying to get up the nerve to take that leap of faith in the air. I watch them with my binoculars as I know their routines. Now that's a site to see.

I'll take pics of nests, eggs and mama sitting on them. She's not as blue as papa but she's beautiful none the less.
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:35 am

Day 3 of nest building

Looky Looky at what I found today...11 days later

I love this time of year! She should begin sitting no later than Saturday.
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:46 am

@mprssdbyu Mother nature is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:35 am

Wow. Love it. Robin's?

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29312

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:55 pm

Bluebirds. I'll get a pic of her.
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:33 pm

Wow...love to see more photos.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29312

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:55 am

Six eggs. She's done. Now we wait. Isn't she beautiful? I tried to get picture of Papa sitting on limb close by watching over her in the box but he flew higher in tree
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Discussion - Health

:: Real Life

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum