SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 48 of 67 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:03 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you.

Here’s one....Can you imagine being there? I’ve got this on my destination list just because ...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLru_4Bzsi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ngh2zcubvl8j

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:29 pm

Wow! That's amazing! I'm so happy when I see dolphins when I'm in Florida. I can watch them all day. But that is an incredible sight. We have so many beautiful animals on our planet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:03 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnPM6glhBw8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ryazn1o3jpru

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:02 pm

@Stone_Hedge

Oh gosh, that is adorable! Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 48 3806527698 My little guy has a dentastix every night after supper. If I forget, he sits in front of me staring, which is a reminder. I thought I had one left in the package. I get up, announcing, "do you want a dentastix"??? I get the package, there's none left. I thought I had one more, and was going to get more tomorrow when I pick up groceries. I said "we don't have anymore" He looked at my hand, he looked at the package, back at my hand. I gave him another treat, he didn't want it.

Ok I get it. Take off the pj's, throw some clothes on, drive to Shoppers Drug Mart buy dentastix at 3 times the price, come back, make the announcement " I have dentastix"!!!! He goes banana's. Worth every second and every dime!

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 48 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:10 pm

@GuardianAngel That is a great story ! Makes us wonder who trains who right ? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Stone_Hedge

Oh gosh, that is adorable! Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 48 3806527698 My little guy has a dentastix every night after supper. If I forget, he sits in front of me staring, which is a reminder. I thought I had one left in the package. I get up, announcing, "do you want a dentastix"??? I get the package, there's none left. I thought I had one more, and was going to get more tomorrow when I pick up groceries. I said "we don't have anymore" He looked at my hand, he looked at the package, back at my hand. I gave him another treat, he didn't want it.

Ok I get it. Take off the pj's, throw some clothes on, drive to Shoppers Drug Mart buy dentastix at 3 times the price, come back, make the announcement " I have dentastix"!!!! He goes banana's. Worth every second and every dime!

OMG...My Oz does the same thing. When I get home from work at night, he goes out to potty and then gets his treat. Heaven forbid I should forget. He will be climbing all over me until I get up and lead me to where the treats are.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:49 pm

@Stone_Hedge he has me trained alright. laugh out loud He has blue eyes, and you just can't say no.

@Sprite I swear they are human. It's incredible the way they make us understand what they want without saying a word.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:41 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Stone_Hedge

OMG...My Oz does the same thing. When I get home from work at night, he goes out to potty and then gets his treat. Heaven forbid I should forget. He will be climbing all over me until I get up and lead me to where the treats are.

So funny! I cut up their treat because it’s shared between two dogs . Baylee jumps up and down like a springboard to the height of the counter so she can see me cutting it. She’s probably making sure the pieces are even Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 48 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Best friends always try to help you out of trouble
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnbWXfDA9d7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ltb4otamit84

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:27 pm

When I had two sad and it was treat time, Louie would sit, all calm and cool. My Sophie little girl (RIP miss her to death) would twirl around in circles, round and round and round, she'd sit real quick like "look at me I'm sitting" then twirl again until I actually had the treats in my hand. Louie still sitting all calm, giving her side eye. laugh out loud I always gave Louie's treat first because he takes his time, and she'd hoover her's so fast then look to see if Louie left any crumbs. laugh out loud

Here's a pic I tood during Halloween, when Sophie finally stopped twirling, Louie giving side eye. laugh out loud

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 48 Hallow10

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:28 pm

@Stone_Hedge That's an amazing vid! Unbelievable, they just know!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:56 pm

@GuardianAngel that side eye is sooooo funny. What characters.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 67 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby