Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Does anyone know?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Does anyone know?

Post by albean99 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Any Jash fan should really buy the season on iTunes. For $13.99 I am finding it well worth it. It has the whole AFTFR. I will look and see which part was not on the show in the US and try to give you a rundown of what was said.

Is that something new? I could see doing that if Ben or Graham were the lead.

They have done for the following seasons:

Bach 13 (Jason)
Bach 14 (Jake)
Bach 15 (Brad)
Bach'ette 6 (Ali)
Bach'ette 7( Ashley)
Bach Pad 1

And to ButterScotch7's question, no they did not show them coming out to congratulate the couple. They cut that out to show a too long preview of BP. The reason the other promo was cut in Canada is I believe that show is not airing in Canada, but BP2 will.

Thanks. I have no desire for any of those seasons but will keep it in mind for future ones. I wish they'd put Meredith's season on it. I still have an old VHS but no way to play it and it's extremely expensive to convert them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks. That makes me feel better. yes

Diana

Female Posts : 5864

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How long dose it stay on ITunes? Because I want to buy it but I have to get my first check first. rotfl

Can anyone rip it off Itunes and put it on YT?

iTunes has all the seasons I listed above still available for purchase. So they will be available for years I would think.

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm

How long dose it stay on ITunes? Because I want to buy it but I have to get my first check first. rotfl

Can anyone rip it off Itunes and put it on YT?

Diana

Female Posts : 5864

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Any Jash fan should really buy the season on iTunes. For $13.99 I am finding it well worth it. It has the whole AFTFR. I will look and see which part was not on the show in the US and try to give you a rundown of what was said.

They have done for the following seasons:

Bach 13 (Jason)
Bach 14 (Jake)
Bach 15 (Brad)
Bach'ette 6 (Ali)
Bach'ette 7( Ashley)
Bach Pad 1

And to ButterScotch7's question, no they did not show them coming out to congratulate the couple. They cut that out to show a too long preview of BP. The reason the other promo was cut in Canada is I believe that show is not airing in Canada, but BP2 will.

GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:44 pm

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:31 pm

@GrahamGal wrote:Any Jash fan should really buy the season on iTunes. For $13.99 I am finding it well worth it. It has the whole AFTFR. I will look and see which part was not on the show in the US and try to give you a rundown of what was said.

GrahamGal

I just bought several days ago the "Finale" and "ATFR" from iTunes for $1.99 each. I did see where you could purchase the entire season for $13.99 though. Let me asked you something? When you purchased the season package, do they show where the producers come out and congratulate both Ashley and JP? Mind doesn't have that. Just wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:20 am

Can you buy the season on itunes from Australia?

Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Any Jash fan should really buy the season on iTunes. For $13.99 I am finding it well worth it. It has the whole AFTFR. I will look and see which part was not on the show in the US and try to give you a rundown of what was said.

GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Okay, my computer did record it, but unfortunately it was the ABC feed and not the City TV feed. So sorry. I could have easily posted it. I can transcribe what Ashley and CH said later.

Someone should notify CH or ABC and inform them that they owe the fans all of the ATFR due to us having to suffer thru those stupid ass sneak peek's of that dumb show they was pimping :Nod: :yes: wine

LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Okay, my computer did record it, but unfortunately it was the ABC feed and not the City TV feed. So sorry. I could have easily posted it. I can transcribe what Ashley and CH said later.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That would be great DMBFan, Thanks, we want to see every bit of Ashley and JP :awesome: :wave:

Gads i am almost ashamed to admit but i second hand that comment giggling wine

LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Does anyone know?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum