SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:50 pm

I had never looked at their IG accounts before but good lord is Jade's just one giant advertisement. She takes shilling to a whole other level.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:03 pm

umngirl wrote:I had never looked at their IG accounts before but good lord is Jade's just one giant advertisement. She takes shilling to a whole other level.

Yup. Next level. They make everyone else, including SeanCat, look like total amatures. laugh out loud

I agree Kasha ... I totally get WHY they do it. It's easy money, gives them a nice $$ cushion, allows Jade the opportunity not to wok, to be a SAHM later in life. It works for them. But I still find it obnoxious. I'm ok with the shilling if it's in moderation, but Jade and Tanner are RELENTLESS in your face! Every product thrown our way. They seemed so low key and normal on the show, but I literally had to stop following their add pages Instagram and Twitter, because it's just one add after another. The Lowes and the Boothstowes sell a lot of crap too, but at least it's intermixed with more normal stuff, and a little humor.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:21 pm

For real though. And I really dislike those stupid tummy teas and hair gummies. No, just no.

They would be better served picking like 3-4 brands and just doing posts for them on occasional. It feels less fake that way.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:06 pm

umngirl wrote:I had never looked at their IG accounts before but good lord is Jade's just one giant advertisement. She takes shilling to a whole other level.

Yeah, I had to unfollow them because of all the advertisements. Michelle Money was always pretty bad too

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:27 pm

So they were married for 3-4 months and then went to film!? Wow they really love the $$. :shocked!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:MBC can be no big deal like Trista and Ryan or show cracks like SeanCat, they are Bach couple number four, I guess as long as they don't act like they are better than the show or the other people on it I don't care.

As for Jade not having a job, she never actually did that I knew of. If they are looking to have a family maybe there is no point in starting a job?

That's exactly what I thought...make as much money as you can until the next crop comes in. I don't follow anyone on social media so doesn't bother me. I enjoyed them on BIP and happy they found each other. I don't watch any of the reality couple boot camps so won't tune in.

I think it's interesting that reality tv has created a whole new adjunct profession for these people. If they can find an audience and merchandise to promote for $$, more power to them. How is this any different then what models in broadcast and print advertising do? In many ways, it takes more business savvy beyond just being skinny and good looking.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:54 pm

I don't love it either but at least you know what they're doing. Bloggers can be more under the table about the advertising dollars they get. There was one recently who quit because she was constantly making perfect snapshots of family life that was mostly fake. I wonder if this will also grow old for T/J?

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:56 pm

I quit looking at their IG awhile ago also.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Yeah..I had to unfollow as well. But she also lives in the Midwest..what else is she gonna do? Idk.. Jade is a sweet girl and very pretty... but idk what else she does.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:08 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't love it either but at least you know what they're doing. Bloggers can be more under the table about the advertising dollars they get. There was one recently who quit because she was constantly making perfect snapshots of family life that was mostly fake. I wonder if this will also grow old for T/J?

If you need to pay bills and eat and you aren't making enough on one hand and refuse to work on the other, they will continue to "whore" themselves out is my opinion. IMO it's a step above than the nudie pics. Just very slightly above.

I grew up in the midwest. There is a lot to do. You don't need to be snake oil salesmen to earn a living. She can get educated for starters; they have great higher ed colleges/unis. KC is a great city to live in. I have family there and have visited many times. If you don't want to work, there are many ways you can give back and volunteer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:42 pm

california90 wrote:Yeah..I had to unfollow as well. But she also lives in the Midwest..what else is she gonna do? Idk.. Jade is a sweet girl and very pretty... but idk what else she does.

laugh out loud This cracked me up! People in the Midwest have jobs. We have schools where you can get educated if need/want be.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:27 pm

I know she is schilling, but Lauren is also not working either. Granted she is not schilling, but maybe like Lauren, Jade just doesn't want to work right now. As long as people still follow them on SM and use their codes what is the harm right? That is what I keep hearing about Nick Viall, so why not Jade too? Plus Tanner does work hard from all that I have heard or read. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria