SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 15 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Diana Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 pm

Jade's tweet
So @ttolbert05 just won $2500 on a game and I said, "Thanks for the purse, babe!" Hahaha Byeeeeeee

Even this innocent tweet makes me gag.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:18 am

She got her purse.

https://twitter.com/jadelizroper/status/785235659858538496

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 8367-910 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 I_got_13 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:31 am

Yeah, somehow I kind of pity her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:32 am

I look at that tweet and just think, gross.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:35 am

The sad part IMO is she has no problem posting it on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:38 am

Yep I mean they could have saved some of it for something useful like payments, stuff they need for their new house, e.t.c. Also noticed they are keeping quiet about MBC.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 8367-910 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 I_got_13 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:40 am

Her twitter quote says it all: "You don't need to explain your dreams, they belong to you."
Not that she asked, but she can keep them.  IMO her dreams and values are skewed.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:42 am

So he abuses her but then buys her a purse and it is okay. At least it's YSL!!! 

I feel so sad. She needs some self-esteem and independence.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:54 am

Linds911 wrote:Yep I mean they could have saved some of it for something useful like payments, stuff they need for their new house, e.t.c. Also noticed they are keeping quiet about MBC.
Right? First season I have seen but I don't see em promoting it. Maybe that is common though? Take the paycheck and hope no one watches?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:56 am

Kels0012 wrote: it seems like name-calling in marriages during this day and age, especially with younger generations, is commonplace. It doesn't always mean the harsh connotations the name held in the past nor does the affected party see it that way. IMO. Not saying that is right but I feel that is just the nature of current society. I know I used to swear a lot before I had my son and never meant any of my harsh words as direct insults mostly. JMO.

Younger generation here  handwave , I'm 20 and personally if anyone I was dating let alone married to said some sh*t like that TO ME, we're done, I don't play that, and I don't know anyone who does.  It's not about age IMO, it's about self esteem and respect for yourself and others. People with low self esteem like a Jade, accept things like that because they don't feel they deserve better, and as for Tanner, the way you treat others is a direct result of how you feel about yourself. I don't care if Jade IS a lazy slob, if it bothers him so much he can leave. Maybe he should ease off sh*tting on his wife and do some self reflecting. I'm a swearer, I curse A LOT, but I'm not out here swearing at people. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:02 am

casjacknick wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Yep I mean they could have saved some of it for something useful like payments, stuff they need for their new house, e.t.c. Also noticed they are keeping quiet about MBC.
Right? First season I have seen but I don't see em promoting it. Maybe that is common though? Take the paycheck and hope no one watches?
f

Sean and Catherine mentioned their season, Trista did as well I think. Guess J&T are just going to do what you said!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I get that you want a partner who contributes their part to your life together. I however don't think that's the issue here, really. Tanner would find a way to make Jade feel worthless even if she was baking and cooking and cleaning from morning until evening. He's not only talking about the house work. He's talking about how she  'fights', he trashes her to his co-workers, he thinks she's worthless as a person. She needs personal therapy, I have no doubt that her self worth is in the negative numbers. I have a feeling, that once she gets herself some serious help, which I doubt she has got, she will grow as a person, and leave the bully husband. Imo he knows this too, and keeps putting her down partly for this fear.

I think that's a tad harsh, since we don't really know the actual situation. Tanner didn't say Jade is worthless as a person, he said she has "so much value as a person, just not a ton of value as a teammate in a marriage". It's a harsh thing to say, but if she really is a "lethargic slob" and increases his workload rather than decreases it while lounging around at home all day, he kind of has a point. While there is value in companionship alone and it's something no one should be taking for granted, you should be contributing something tangible as well if you want your marriage to work. If she can't even keep on top of things now with endless amount of free time, what's gonna happen when, or if, they have kids? The housework will multiply and the time to do it will greatly diminish. It's a legit concern and we don't know how often the issue has been brought up already and what Jade's response has been. If she's still "trying to remember to do the laundry" then that says something.

The name calling is something I find appalling though and doesn't belong in a healthy marriage. Respect is the number one thing for me in a relationship and that's the opposite of respectful. If both people have mean mouths and thick skin, then maybe it's not a big deal, but in a case like this where the other people is obviously very sensitive and doesn't have a lot of self-esteem to begin with, it has to be unhealthy. His words clearly hurt her a lot and she doesn't even fight back. I can only hope things have changed since, after all this was filmed sometime last spring. I also think they shouldn't be building a mansion if she can't even keep a normal house tidy unless they can afford a housekeeper.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria