SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Seriously, that's so messed up. But you know what in this short clip got to me the most. Jade is simply telling him, that she loves his mom, but that's not ok. His reply: 'Well, your mom isn't the greatest either!' My mouth was hanging open at that. He just doesn't seem to like Jade at all. He's always so mean and cutting with her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:30 pm

Oh my gosh their 1st holidays are going to be very awkward laugh out loud Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 24 1f648 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 24 1f64a

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 24 8367-910 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 24 I_got_13 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:35 pm

^ I think it's a gut instinct to defend his mom. Like, he felt protective over her or something. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:53 pm

Still... Yikes. Man, I can't watch until late because it is family movie night at my kids school. Oh well I will just have to watch them fight over worst mom award later.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:55 pm

I have no respect for parents who use their children in marital breakups. This happens a lot and it's the children that suffer not the other party.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:58 pm

IMO the worst part of that scenario is washing family's dirty laundry(in this case the whole mom video thing) on tv and the internet forever.
During an emotional crisis not everyone behaves nicely. I am sure there are things I wish I would have handled differently in my own life and thankfully, I think I have apologized for them.
Regardless, I doubt him mom, dad and other family members signed up to have their dirty laundry exposed. The parents may have done some awful things, but the exploitation and discussion of such is even worse. IMO
Shame on Janner. I hope they are at least pro-rating that pay check to share with mom/dad. Shame, shame, shame. IMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:40 pm

I don't know if http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jade-roper-on-boot-camp-i-thought-about-suicide-w451459 was posted yet...but man. My heart just breaks for her. To have a mom like that and then be sexually assaulted? No wonder she thought Tanner was a prince and puts up with him. I really hope she gets some therapy. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Goodness, they both came from f'ed up families. Though, a lot of families (maybe even most?) have issues. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:34 pm

IDK why they are airing all of this on this reality show, all really sad personal stuff.

How much are they getting paid for this? Can't be that much to say all this stuff. eek.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:42 pm

@Duke702
I agree. It takes selling a pound of flesh to a new low.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:47 pm

But Jade and her mom seem very close? They've visited them in KC and she's frequently posted about her "beautiful" Mom. This is just...WOW.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:51 pm

^^Exactly, let's say her and her mom are in a good place now. Why drag all this up? Maybe her mom has apologized long ago. Some things are more important than money/fame.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria