SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 28 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:03 pm

I for the life of me don't know why anyone would stop doing that. They obviously IMO are doing something right with the money if they were able to build a home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:06 pm

But how long can this shilling last at this level? Aren't new, shinier couples coming along every 6 months to dethrone them? What happens to the McMansion after that? Scary imo.

Anyway, congrats to them!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:10 pm

KC is not a high cost area. I don't know what their home costs and don't need that personal info, but maybe they have it paid off from shilling? Maybe all they need is some college kiddie funds. I have lots of friends living in the KC area that were stay at homes. This couple could do it without the shilling if push came to shove.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Wouldn't they have gotten money for their wedding also? If they are smart with their spending, I would ride the shilling train for all it's worth, with the understanding that it will not last forever (and in need of a back up plan for a future career), and bank as much as they can for when it runs out. Maybe they paid for their house cash with any lump sum money they got. IMO, shilling money is GREAT, but should only be used as savings or home buying, and not relied on as your career.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:52 pm

There are a lot of jobs with limited "strike while the iron is hot" potential. If they can make it happen for however how long...great.

As Kasha says, KC is not high cost and great place to raise family. I have friends in KC too.

Doesn't Tanner have financial background? Plus he kept his day job which I respect. I think those are good signs.

Shoot, pretty much all these Bach Nation folks seem to do this sort of SM product promotions at one point or another.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Tanner is a manager or that level at a car dealership. From my personal experience it sounds nice, but they work long hours and make squat. I think he may do financing. Unless you are the owner of the dealership you are working hard for not too much.
However, in KC you can manage more than where I am in NNJ.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:02 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:There are a lot of jobs with limited "strike while the iron is hot" potential. If they can make it happen for however how long...great.

As Kasha says, KC is not high cost and great place to raise family. I have friends in KC too.

Doesn't Tanner have financial background? Plus he kept his day job which I respect. I think those are good signs.

Shoot,  pretty much all these Bach Nation folks seem to do this sort of SM product promotions at one point or another.

Regarding the bolded, indeed. You can't be a model or a dancer or an athlete into your 60's either. If Jade plans to be a stay-at-home mom then I'm happy for her that she can make money on the side with minimal effort. Some non-famous person will probably have a job thanks to Jade staying at home shilling, so win-win really. I say keep at it for as long as you can and save as much as possible. Tanner's still working his proper job, so they're not gonna starve anytime soon, even if the IG well dries up. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:04 pm

If Amanda makes 20K/month alone and single, I imagine Janner as a franchise brand couple probably makes even more than that. They shill A LOT.

Regarding the house, if they were smart, they just bought it out right. No mortgage, ever. Must be nice. Then they just have to worry about paying for taxes going forward. I don't know a lot about Kansas, but I'm guessing they don't pay a lot in property taxes as compared to many other places.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:15 pm

IMO I don't think it will dry up anytime soon. If she's smart, which I think she is when it comes to shilling, she can promote products that are relevant to her lifestyle. I'm sure baby products are on the horizon, as she ages, beauty products, gadgets or whatever according to the age group that she falls in. Her followers will be ageing along with her. It's almost two years since CS season, two sets of bachelor contestants after his season and she's still going strong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:25 pm

But she has kept the irons hot in those two yrs. She was on BIP then got married 6 months later and then got MBC. So their name has constantly been fueling that shilling fire.
Now add to that, Tanner being K's season, BIP, the wedding and then MBC. So it's like a double shilling scoop. It's 8 televised times for both of them total. Lots of shill power.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:28 pm

Just did a little Google research. Tanner announced promotion in Feb 2016 of being General Sales Manager for Legends Toyota in Olathe Kansas, which has base median salary of about $90k. Also in Feb 2016 US magazine estimated Social Media promotional sales at about $1 million. Holy moly!

I only once purchased something pushed by Bachelorette Emily...They're Real mascara which I love and still use.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:31 pm

As long as her follower count doesn't drop dramatically, like below 100k, I'm sure there will still be companies willing to pay her. Doesn't really matter if she's current or not, it's about numbers. Almost 800k followers is insanely popular by IG standards and that's what matters, having as big an audience as possible for your ads. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria