Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:57 pm

If she needs money that badly, I'm surprised she doesn't do more nude modeling. IMO not much difference.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21619

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:17 pm

Nude modeling is not at the level of being on a reality tv show. You're not required to get naked at any time or place usually, unless its Dating Naked laugh out loud imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:19 pm

Lets just hope they get a good edit, otherwise the backlash will be the same as if she did nude photo's IMHO.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30930

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' Season 6 Cast Revealed — Including Bachelor in Paradise's Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert!

Another couple is going from paradise to boot camp! Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' upcoming sixth season includes Bachelor in Paradise newlyweds Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert, along with a Real Housewives pair, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal. Watch the exclusive first promo in the video above.

usmagazine

Oh, goodie!! Another reason not to watch this train wreck!! JMO.

Newto

Female Posts : 1973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nude modeling is not at the level of being on a reality tv show. You're not required to get naked at any time or place usually, unless its Dating Naked laugh out loud imo.

IDK--I think she got paid more from Playboy etc than the TB franchise or possibly her cosmetics line.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21619

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:30 pm

It seems like a lot of people have baggage from their childhood or previous relationships that hinder the current one. If they can get some counseling to make their marriage better I don't see anything wrong with it JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 2560

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It seems like a lot of people have baggage from their childhood or previous relationships that hinder the current one. If they can get some counseling to make their marriage better I don't see anything wrong with it JMO
Yes IA, therapy, not another money grab 3 ring circus to again exploit the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtag. I like them together but man, if this turned out to be a fake relationship for $, I wouldn't even be a little surprised. Imo.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:47 pm

I know. I like them but if I had to pick a couple that screams business relationship on this show they sadly would be my pick. JMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9291

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:55 pm

I don't get a business only relationship vibe from them at all. This shilling they're doing is because they're building this huge azz house. It's not like they're blowing the money on cars, material items, etc. I don't see why they'd being be building a house together if they were in a fake relationship. Eventually the money and fame will go away. And then what? They blew all that money on building a house for a 'fake relationship'? I don't think so imo. And Jade keeps trying to talk Tanner into having kids already (she's set. She's brought it up on Twitter about three times in the last three months already.) Tanner actually has a job and does continues to work, this money seems to be just extra income. Idk why Jade doesn't have a real job though. Maybe he doesn't want her to work..? IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:01 pm

^ And shoot, Tanner is a manager at Toyota. Car dealerships work much later than most folk. He doesn't usually even get out of work til 8 or 9 at night. So he's definitely putting in his hours. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:05 pm

If they have a SM following and reality TV opportunities which give them the opportunity to make extra $$$ why not take advantage of it. It won't last forever JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 2560

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nude modeling is not at the level of being on a reality tv show. You're not required to get naked at any time or place usually, unless its Dating Naked laugh out loud imo.

IDK--I think she got paid more from Playboy etc than the TB franchise or possibly her cosmetics line.
But I'm sure she wants to keep her dignity on some level. I remember her saying she was ashamed (or something like that) of the modeling after the fact.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum