SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 16, 2017 3:46 pm

Can I say , that jade and tanner house is huge though. And now they are putting their swimming pool outside of their new house. Although they are still in the process of building their new house . No wonder they keep shilling laugh out loud.Having that kind of house is expensive laugh out loud . It's funny  laugh out loud how people saying a house that built through ig on their comment section.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 Eb97c9
Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 9zt107Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 XgicucTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 Oaw2uvTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 2pqw5k8Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 30szzauTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 16, 2017 3:50 pm

Is Tanner rich?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 4:02 pm

IMO it's better to invest IG money on property rather than kissing it goodbye in travel expenses and partying it up. I have no idea how large it is, but maybe this is their forever home, so they are going big.

Tanner works for a car dealership. I have no idea if he would be considered rich but that career IMO doesn't pay what I would consider rich.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 16, 2017 4:06 pm

It's the house that IG built. I'm guessing they are basically purchasing it outright with their shilling money and going forward, they just have to worry about taxes. No mortgage.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 16, 2017 4:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:It's the house that IG built. I'm guessing they are basically purchasing it outright with their shilling money and going forward, they just have to worry about taxes. No mortgage.

If that's the case, I said good for them!especially so many Bach try to make money that way and Jade doesn't even have the most followers on IG! do people really use her codes to buy stuff? I guess so if she keeps getting paid for doing so.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Good for them, tbh. Very wise to build a house with that money, IMO. And can't fault them for shilling, if it pays that well, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Don't forget their baby that is about to be born has ig already laugh out loud .

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 Eb97c9
Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 9zt107Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 XgicucTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 Oaw2uvTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 2pqw5k8Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 30szzauTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 33 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue May 16, 2017 4:52 pm

I'm guessing it's also the location. They look like their property is in the middle of nowhere (kinda). And as a person who lives in a major city in Canada, I'm always dumbfounded by the prices of real estate in a lot of rural/suburban areas in the US. A four-bedroom house with a pool for less than 500k?! GET. OUT.

I do think it's the house that IG built, but I think it's not without it's share of loans.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Tanner has a house. So I'm sure he has equity in that too? Once it's sold, (are they still living in that house), there's more available cash there.

laugh out loud @crunchycheeto when people are paying $2m for a city lot to tear down an existing home and build a new home in TO or Vancouver, $500,000 is a piece of cake. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Tanner's salary at a car dealership can be above $100k easily, which isn't a bad income. at least imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 5:07 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I'm guessing it's also the location. They look like their property is in the middle of nowhere (kinda). And as a person who lives in a major city in Canada, I'm always dumbfounded by the prices of real estate in a lot of rural/suburban areas in the US. A four-bedroom house with a pool for less than 500k?! GET. OUT.

I do think it's the house that IG built, but I think it's not without it's share of loans.

That area of Kansas, is a nice suburb of Kansas City area. My college roommate and many other family and friends live out there. It is minutes from KC areas(about 10-15 minutes). Housing prices there are very reasonable, IMO for mcmansions with swimming pools compared to other areas of the country.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:I'm guessing it's also the location. They look like their property is in the middle of nowhere (kinda). And as a person who lives in a major city in Canada, I'm always dumbfounded by the prices of real estate in a lot of rural/suburban areas in the US. A four-bedroom house with a pool for less than 500k?! GET. OUT.

That area of Kansas, is a nice suburb of Kansas City area. My college roommate and many other family and friends live out there. It is minutes from KC areas(about 10-15 minutes). Housing prices there are very reasonable, IMO for mcmansions with swimming pools compared to other areas of the country.

Yep. Just coming here to say that. Housing in the US can be VERY outrageously pricey - extremely so. But not in the south. And not in Kansas. Kansas also has incredibly low taxes. Crappy schools. But minimal taxes.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria