Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 on Tue May 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Can I say , that jade and tanner house is huge though. And now they are putting their swimming pool outside of their new house. Although they are still in the process of building their new house . No wonder they keep shilling laugh out loud.Having that kind of house is expensive laugh out loud . It's funny  laugh out loud how people saying a house that built through ig on their comment section.
avatar
lovebites8727

Posts : 5036
Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by Cila51290 on Tue May 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Is Tanner rich?
avatar
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2188
Join date : 2016-03-04
Age : 27
Location : Sunnyside

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue May 16, 2017 2:02 pm

IMO it's better to invest IG money on property rather than kissing it goodbye in travel expenses and partying it up. I have no idea how large it is, but maybe this is their forever home, so they are going big.

Tanner works for a car dealership. I have no idea if he would be considered rich but that career IMO doesn't pay what I would consider rich.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 41155
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy on Tue May 16, 2017 2:06 pm

It's the house that IG built. I'm guessing they are basically purchasing it outright with their shilling money and going forward, they just have to worry about taxes. No mortgage.

sosleepy

Posts : 4012
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by sdmom on Tue May 16, 2017 2:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's the house that IG built. I'm guessing they are basically purchasing it outright with their shilling money and going forward, they just have to worry about taxes. No mortgage.

If that's the case, I said good for them!especially so many Bach try to make money that way and Jade doesn't even have the most followers on IG! do people really use her codes to buy stuff? I guess so if she keeps getting paid for doing so.
avatar
sdmom

Posts : 4461
Join date : 2012-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze on Tue May 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Good for them, tbh. Very wise to build a house with that money, IMO. And can't fault them for shilling, if it pays that well, IMO.
avatar
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 2789
Join date : 2016-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 on Tue May 16, 2017 2:36 pm

Don't forget their baby that is about to be born has ig already laugh out loud .
avatar
lovebites8727

Posts : 5036
Join date : 2013-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by crunchycheeto on Tue May 16, 2017 2:52 pm

I'm guessing it's also the location. They look like their property is in the middle of nowhere (kinda). And as a person who lives in a major city in Canada, I'm always dumbfounded by the prices of real estate in a lot of rural/suburban areas in the US. A four-bedroom house with a pool for less than 500k?! GET. OUT.

I do think it's the house that IG built, but I think it's not without it's share of loans.
avatar
crunchycheeto

Posts : 619
Join date : 2016-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue May 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Tanner has a house. So I'm sure he has equity in that too? Once it's sold, (are they still living in that house), there's more available cash there.

laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when people are paying $2m for a city lot to tear down an existing home and build a new home in TO or Vancouver, $500,000 is a piece of cake. laugh out loud


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 41155
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by BKay on Tue May 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Tanner's salary at a car dealership can be above $100k easily, which isn't a bad income. at least imo.
avatar
BKay

Female Posts : 3471
Join date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Tue May 16, 2017 3:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm guessing it's also the location. They look like their property is in the middle of nowhere (kinda). And as a person who lives in a major city in Canada, I'm always dumbfounded by the prices of real estate in a lot of rural/suburban areas in the US. A four-bedroom house with a pool for less than 500k?! GET. OUT.

I do think it's the house that IG built, but I think it's not without it's share of loans.

That area of Kansas, is a nice suburb of Kansas City area. My college roommate and many other family and friends live out there. It is minutes from KC areas(about 10-15 minutes). Housing prices there are very reasonable, IMO for mcmansions with swimming pools compared to other areas of the country.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 28133
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy on Tue May 16, 2017 3:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm guessing it's also the location. They look like their property is in the middle of nowhere (kinda). And as a person who lives in a major city in Canada, I'm always dumbfounded by the prices of real estate in a lot of rural/suburban areas in the US. A four-bedroom house with a pool for less than 500k?! GET. OUT.

I do think it's the house that IG built, but I think it's not without it's share of loans.

That area of Kansas, is a nice suburb of Kansas City area. My college roommate and many other family and friends live out there. It is minutes from KC areas(about 10-15 minutes). Housing prices there are very reasonable, IMO for mcmansions with swimming pools compared to other areas of the country.

Yep. Just coming here to say that. Housing in the US can be VERY outrageously pricey - extremely so. But not in the south. And not in Kansas. Kansas also has incredibly low taxes. Crappy schools. But minimal taxes.

sosleepy

Posts : 4012
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - Bachelor in Paradise 2 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum