SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 5 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:08 pm

jen689 wrote:It seems like a lot of people have baggage from their childhood or previous relationships that hinder the current one. If they can get some counseling to make their marriage better I don't see anything wrong with it JMO
I agree. Therapy is always a positive, no matter what imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:11 pm

I am a fan of the two (as you can see in my pic) so I am obviously biased...but... while I think they do an extreme amount of shilling/optimizing off the franchise/couple status (which agreed is distasteful but I can't blame them) I do not think it is a fake relationship.

Its not like they are living in LA or LV, Jade moved to Kansas City, I do not see her doing that if she was in a business relationship - they would live elsewhere and optimize more off the relationship. Tanner has a real job in a dealership, where he has been promoted a couple times the past couple years, working in a dealership is long and hard hours, one that would require Jade to be home alone a lot. Again don't see her waiting around in Kansas City with her dogs if it weren't the real deal. Also as the other poster stated they are building a large house in the suburbs of Kansas City, again setting roots which I would not imagine them doing in if they weren't the real deal. There are a lot of things they could be spending their money the smartest IMO is on an investment such as a house.

I always agree with the saying "watch the feet" and most of the time they are together in Kansas city with their dogs/cats which is pretty normal to me.

Edited after posted - Also if you look at Jade's likes on IG she frequently likes things on babies/pregnancies etc. she has babies on the mind IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:15 pm

I don't think they're a fake relationship, but I do wonder how much all the perks have contributed to the health of their relationship, the quick marriage, etc. Wouls it all have been the same and as quick if they had swiped right on an app? Who knows. Anyway, they're happy or seem to be happy and I wish them the best.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think they're a fake relationship, but I do wonder how much all the perks have contributed to the health of their relationship, the quick marriage, etc. Wouls it all have been the same and as quick if they had swiped right on an app? Who knows. Anyway, they're happy or seem to be happy and I wish them the best.
I think they just knew. Their personalities are very compatible imo. Tanner works A LOT and long hours despite doing all the shilling. And the shilling is only to further their HOME opportunities. They're actually NOT benefitting from it otherwise in the long term if this were a fake relationship/prodded relationship. It just doesn't compute. Imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Tanner works long, hard hours because that's the car business. Plain and simple. You aren't going to get rich in the car industry unless you own the dealership or sell a lot of luxury cars. My husband leased fleets after retiring for a few years. So I know exactly what they make in my area.(NYC)
I am from the KC area, born and bred. It doesn't take huge money to have a nice home out in their burbs of KC. Again IMO where a 1 bedroom apartment is 1300/month easily. (again, in NYC)
It is always good to put a nest egg away for a rainy day. That's a good way to live. IMO.
But--IMO They are snake oil salesmen, whether they love each other or not. She sold herself years ago to make money. She sells all kinds of junk since the show as many others(my opinion of them is the same).  
It makes no difference to me what they do or how they do it, but I can't sugarcoat it either.
If she really wanted some dignity she could be furthering her education and volunteering, in all that spare time. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:06 pm

Re: Counseling -- there's real life counseling, and then there's MBC which I think is highly scripted. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:51 pm

If they REALLY need marriage counselling after less than 1 and 1/2 years into the relationship, that's really sad. And if they really need counselling, MBC isn't the place to get it. IMO.

I think they're a real couple, just very into making all the possible money they can get, as fast as possible from IG shilling and appearing on all possible reality shows.
I guess they want to pay for the house ASAP, and this is the easiest way for to make the money.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Re:  Counseling -- there's real life counseling, and then there's MBC which I think is highly scripted...
Most people pay for counseling. Tanner/Jade get $$$ and counseling for free. Even if it's scripted it seems like the counseling will benefit them on some level. A win/win JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:01 pm

I don't believe they have any real issues, at least ones that require counselling. It's just a cash grab like it was for the previous two married couples from this franchise who did this show. I think they've always been well aware that their fame is fleeting, so they strike while the iron is hot. It doesn't seem like they even care at all if their followers dislike the shilling etc., they'll continue doing it as long as they can. I actually don't mind it with these two, since they've never pretended to be above it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:02 pm

MBC much like the Bachelor is a reality tv show purely for entertainment value with the backdrop of marriage counseling as the Bachelor is to looking for a wife/love

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:16 pm

TB franchise has "counseling" services, also. I don't think I would be banking on those services for professional help if I needed it. Just saying. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:37 pm

If you read Sean's comments about MBC, he said that they decided it wouldn't hurt and maybe help make their strong marriage, even stronger. Hope that is the case for Jade and Tanner.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria