SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by babs Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:15 pm

see2love wrote:Well it was a scheme to go behind her back and apply for the show so whats good for the goose is good for the gander in my book. Good luck to them all.

Probably others have stated this but my understanding is that they were broken up before his sister submitted his name. Don't forget, along with the rumors that Robby went on the show while he was still with her are the rumors that she cheated on him. I guess we can pick and choose who to believe. I choose to believe Robby's sister, his mother and Robby himself.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Also Robby and family have not said or done anything to make me call shenanigans on how this has been handled and that they're people who want to stir up drama. Whackadoodle otoh??? Is sleeping with Roider Brian/Chad. I think that says it all about everyone involved.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:34 pm

If she did cheat on Robby with his brother's friend then hooking up with Chad seems to be her MO!

I wish Robby could come out with a statement but I'm sure he can't until after the ATFR. I know his sister has defended him on sm when someone has said something about the breakup but she's been subtle about it.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:07 am

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 35 Screen57

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 35 Screen58

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 35 Screen59

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 35 Screen60

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 35 Screen61

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 35 Screen62

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 35 Screen63

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 35 Screen64

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:18 am

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 35 ClcDJowUsAACkYH
The Bachelorette Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteABC
"I've fallen in love with you, JoJo." - Robby
#TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:22 am

Sigh. Big mistake, Jo, big.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:47 am

She's a savage.

"I've fallen in love with you, JoJo." - Robby

"Thank you so much,"-Jojo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:18 am

I loved Robby's date and I had tears in my eyes when he was talking about his friend and how life is short and you should just take a chance and live life to the fullest. He is so genuine and honest! He even brought up Hope himself! It may be that he fell deep in the bubble but, to me, these two have much in common and it could have built up to something real irl. Jordan, IMO, on the other hand, doesn't even appear to feel bubbly love for Jojo. That scares me for her. I cannot understand how she let this amazing guy go hissyfit
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:19 am

I don't really get it either: I get why the chase is intoxicating but for a woman who's never felt complete and utter devotion and love form a man, wouldn't that be intoxicating also? Guess not.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:02 am

I think Robby is awesome and he and JoJo just fit. But girl is not ready for that, she needs the classic make her chase me guy. Oh well. Also, why does anyone like Alex. I try not to make fun of height, but dude you have classic short man inferiority and talk out of both sides of your mouth. Robby dump Alex please.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:04 am

Seems that Robby falls in love as fast as JoJo does but maybe not with each other?!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:06 am

Another thing. Why is it that MF thought that JoJo was falling in love and seem happy with Robby. Wasn't he seeing the same thing that we were with Jordan?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22