SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chubbies - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:38 am

sosleepy wrote:Robby is my new JoJo. I don't get it!!! He seems phoney baloney to me! And totally dead eyed, fake, alterior motives. Gretchen Weiners to Jordan's Regina George. Am I alone here on my island? No worries though, Robby fans. With me not feeling it, there is totally a legit chance he is the next Bachelor. With like 2 exceptions, I never like who they pick for the next lead! laugh out loud

I don't find Robby attractive at all. I'd pick horse face Jordon over him looks wise, plus he gives me the creeps falling in love that quickly. Isn't his fault that we haven't seen anymore of him than we have, but yet he couldn't have had very much time with her. Seems like no matter who the Ette was Robby was determined to fall in love with her... Oh and his slippers he wears.... I just can't.... Don Johnson was sooooooo long ago. cantstopl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

chubbies - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:41 am

I don't even believe he actually thinks he's in love! I think he's saying what he thinks he needs to say to stay in the game. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:57 am

Kashathediva wrote:Their voices could be a bit higher during filming because the show has got them by the balls.
I was thinking something along those  lines. You have more nerve .chubbies - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 38 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:24 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't think Robby is getting TB edit. I saw a lot of tweets from Bach related people who were down on him for professing love already. He may not have said anything, but he was clearly in that group. I don't really think they did anything too bad but also doubt that Derek was making it up. All JMO.
I think at this point in time, Robby is being considered like JoJo was last season. I think it's his or Luke's to lose. That would also explain his entertaining SM.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:41 pm

chubbies - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 38 1f601

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes 5m5 minutes ago
For everyone asking where I got my swim suit from last night @Chubbies #chubbies
chubbies - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 38 Clf5bDrUkAEy2nv
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:50 pm

^^^^ hahahaha

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Their voices could be a bit higher during filming because the show has got them by the balls.

You may be right because a few were singing like canaries
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:36 pm

sosleepy wrote:Robby is my new JoJo. I don't get it!!! He seems phoney baloney to me! And totally dead eyed, fake, alterior motives. Gretchen Weiners to Jordan's Regina George. Am I alone here on my island? No worries though, Robby fans. With me not feeling it, there is totally a legit chance he is the next Bachelor. With like 2 exceptions, I never like who they pick for the next lead! laugh out loud
Funny your description of Robby is mine for Lauren. Dead eyes, fake going back to work (not going to happen) and with an alterior motive to get lots of SM love. So to each their own, I see lots of humor in Robby's eyes and really appreciate following both he and Luke on SM. So to each their own, we can't all like the same people.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Haha Stuck I was thinking the same thing on Lauren and the dead eyes!! Some people are obviously into it so I'm sure Robby will be okay too laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:11 pm

sosleepy wrote:I don't even believe he actually thinks he's in love! I think he's saying what he thinks he needs to say to stay in the game. JMO.

IDK, I can't imagine anyone would use their friend's death in that way. Not consciously at least. There are pictures of Robby with him when he was very young (7-8) until his death. I'm sure it did change him, though whether it's week 5 or week 7, it all seems like bubble love to me. Maybe it's like Alanna said, JoJo is a non insane Hope, so perhaps that made it a quick leap to feeling like he found everything that missing before. "Dream girl"  

Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't think Robby is getting TB edit. I saw a lot of tweets from Bach related people who were down on him for professing love already. He may not have said anything, but he was clearly in that group. I don't really think they did anything too bad but also doubt that Derek was making it up. All JMO.
I think at this point in time, Robby is being considered like JoJo was last season. I think it's his or Luke's to lose. That would also explain his entertaining SM.

Same. If Robby overcomes the ex stuff and TPTB portrays JoJo as picking the "bad boy" over the "good guy" there will be a SM outcry. Maybe they were in JAX an extra day to make sure any of that ex stuff got further explained away by his family. I tend to think there's a reason Luke was at F4, not F3. Plus, he still has a wedding gig scheduled for October 30th. Maybe Luke doesn't even want to be TB.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:53 pm

It should be interesting. 
Like I always say, the show is not your friend, so a huge part of me never wants to see anyone I like or think is nice get the gig. 
It seems the men come away better as the lead than the women. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:03 pm

I hope he can overcome having a personality. That's his biggest obstacle. TPTB has a certain taste when it comes to male leads. #vanilla #ilikesprinkles chubbies - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 38 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22