SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:18 pm

Well if he's final two he shouldn't go to the Men tell all right? Because he'll be at the After the final rose. So this is normal and as it should be. We know Chase was flying today, I wonder if we will hear that Luke is flying anytime soon. Someone said he has a concert this weekend, so who knows. Good job finding Robby in Florida though.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

america - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:46 pm

And idk if we need confirmation that Robby isn't f1, but yet again, Jo is traveling/probs in LA and Robby isn't with her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:24 am

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3648-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-mta-tuesday-july-26-sleuthing-spoilers

Chase spotted travelling, SM posted, Luke spotted in L.A SM posted, Robby still in FL.

All posted in the MTA thread. Thanks to @sbolduc @MiniDiva @richmondrose and @spoilerqueen for the sleuthing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:20 am

Bachelorette.spoilers_recaps has 2 clips of Robby talking to his mom about Hope.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:31 am

IG

bachelorette.spoilers_recaps
bachelorette.spoilers_recapsYour Ex gF made it look like you broke up to go on the show...Part 2

Your Ex gF made it look like you broke up to go on the show...Part 2 #rojo#teamrobby#thebachelor#thebachelorette#bachelorlife#bachelor#bachelorette#abc#bachelorabc#bacheloretteabc#thebachelorabc#thebacheloretteabc#bachelornation#bachelorspoilers#bachelorrecaps#willyouacceptthisrose#rose#bachelorbachelorette by @bachelorette.spoilers_recaps

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:34 am

It's what I thought. His mom has informed him what RS and Hope has said about their breakup while he's been filming, not his mom accusing him of it.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:23 am

Didn't JoJo end her relationship with Chad shortly before filming began on Ben's season? Caila even admitted she broke up with her boyfriend to go after Ben, yet the reaction on SM is nothing compared to what Robby is getting. I wonder why there is such a double standard with this?

I just hope they give his family a decent edit. If they make his sweet family look bad like they did with Becca's family, it will just suck on top of everything else.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:25 am

Caila was crucified as well on sm although she was honest that she ended the relationship. Bachelor nation was not kind to her as well

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  america - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 72 1f49b  america - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:33 am

@theyearofelan (Twitter) we may not get an Emmy but we will keep making every season the most dramatic ever....

According to Elan's tweet production wants drama. Their mantra " if we have to make contestants or their family members look bad to get our drama quota so be it" JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:36 am

Sadly this is true.

And RS with his "version" of events skews public perception for those who read his spoilers and the magazines who reference him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:17 pm

jen689 wrote:@theyearofelan (Twitter) we may not get an Emmy but we will keep making every season the most dramatic ever....

According to Elan's tweet production wants drama. Their mantra " if we have to make contestants or their family members look bad to get our drama quota so be it" JMO
Yes Jen, they don't even glance back to see who've they've run over. no no

The whole quote below has me like this:  :angryemotion  

@theyearofelan (Twitter)

We may not get an Emmy but we will keep making every season the most dramatic ever because we have the best and most loyal fans in the world

This is how I unfortunately read ^ this:  Because you guys won't turn us off no matter what we cram down your throats, we're going to continue to do it every season because we don't respect you or your intelligence.
Grrrr.... Yes this continues to be a huge sore spot for me. :soapbox
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:35 pm

IA @rhondam....I don't care for the stupid drama on the show....I wish enough folks would boycott the show so ratings can tank & force MF & co to go back to the original story board of showing us a love story. But I know it won't happen....too many teenagers watching this show these days IMO & they are the population that love the drama IMO....geez I feel old all of a sudden....laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22